[APP][2.3+] Lux Auto Brightness

599 posts
Thanks Meter: 669

By Cyb3rGlitch, Senior Member on 19th October 2012, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th August 2014, 11:27 AM |#1521  
Thanks Meter: 216

More
I have some issues, or I don't know if it's supposed to be like that or not. But if for an example have linked 1% togheter with 0lx when I'm in a dark room. If I go from a bright room to a completely dark one it does reduce the light, but not to 1 percent. I have to press on its widget for it to drop down to my value. This happens in different situations where the light gets too light and I have to press the widget for it to turn back. Is there any reason for this or have I messed something in my settings? I use dynamic. Here's a screen of the value that's supposed to apply in a dark room.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1408444064886.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (61.0 KB, 398 views)
20th August 2014, 01:45 PM |#1522  
Thanks Meter: 326

More
Thumbs up
This app is great, thank you so much!

However, I found a small bug: it seems like CF.Lumen integration is not enabled for Astronomer Mode. Picture quality of Astronomer Mode is much lower than of the "Red" filter of CF.Lumen due to a lot of details not being preserved.

Another thing I am really really missing, is the ability to fade Night-mode filter slowly during sundown and sunset.
Currently, Night mode just kicks in out of nowhere, what really disturbs when you're reading or looking at the screen. Also, because transition is not faded, for next 30 minutes it seems like someone spilled orange paint on my screen.
In CF.Lumen you can set fade period to even 30 or 45 minutes, which is great as you don't notice the color change, and transition takes just as long as it takes the street to get really dark.

Dear developer, dear Cyb3rGlitch, please add this feature. I would be happy to pay for this app again double it's price just for it included.

Thanks for the great app again!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pure.by For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pure.by Ad-Free
26th August 2014, 01:46 PM |#1523  
Flag NiterĂ³i
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Thanks for the app, solved the problems that are having!
26th August 2014, 08:55 PM |#1524  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyb3rGlitch

That's a problem I have a fix for in the next update. Some phones have a different method of adjusting brightness which I missed.

Any update on this? No rush, just wondering if you're publishing a new version soon to re-enable cf.lumen support, in case Lux auto-updates without me knowing,
27th August 2014, 04:39 AM |#1525  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cAase

I have some issues, or I don't know if it's supposed to be like that or not. But if for an example have linked 1% togheter with 0lx when I'm in a dark room. If I go from a bright room to a completely dark one it does reduce the light, but not to 1 percent. I have to press on its widget for it to drop down to my value. This happens in different situations where the light gets too light and I have to press the widget for it to turn back. Is there any reason for this or have I messed something in my settings? I use dynamic. Here's a screen of the value that's supposed to apply in a dark room.

I am having this exact same problem.
27th August 2014, 08:12 PM |#1526  
Flag Ljubljana
Thanks Meter: 582

Donate to Me
More
hi

night mode doesnt work for me anymore somehow, fresh install of rom, just lowers brightness instead. any ideas?

cheers
31st August 2014, 06:36 AM |#1527  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 9,805

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cAase

+1 Same issue here.
31st August 2014, 06:34 PM |#1528  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Any update on when we should be expecting version 2?
31st August 2014, 10:46 PM |#1529  
Flag Managua
Thanks Meter: 286

More
1.99.98 beta is out...almost 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Sir_gpm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sir_gpm Ad-Free
1st September 2014, 12:22 AM |#1530  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gianton

+1 Same issue here.

It's a known issue, I was having the same problem until I downgraded to 1.95
1st September 2014, 02:50 AM |#1531  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 9,805

Donate to Me