CM10 Discussion thread

Search This thread
S

SoulExertz

CM10 is coming. All discussion goes here.

Thanks a lot. now. I have PMed Ricardo. the 3.0.8 kernel was the KU kernel and that it has audio bugs. currently it has just been fixed so It will release after now or tomorroe

Sent from my LG Optimus Black using Tapatalk 2

CrawnberyJack

Feb 5, 2012
Thanks a lot. now. I have PMed Ricardo. the 3.0.8 kernel was the KU kernel and that it has audio bugs. currently it has just been fixed so It will release after now or tomorroe

Sent from my LG Optimus Black using Tapatalk 2

try to write using clean english ! if you lie about arcee that you sent him a pm i'll burn you on a stake ! (i'm just kidding @reinbeau and @Soul) .. anyway thanks for the good news !

Last edited:

honey12345

Aug 16, 2012
How will be it possible JB come

Any stock ROM that use Kernel 3.....there will be problem with source code

If source code is available, then stable ICS is not a problem

a12tu120

Feb 11, 2012
San Luis Potosí
I've been trying to post this from my computer but I just can't, all buttons are gray and not functionals..... anyway

JB will come. It's closer now than yesterday but at least TI has almost everything ready. This is what I found at Google+

Enviado desde mi LG Optimus Black via Tapatalk!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348279701897.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348279701897.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,006

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM10 is coming. All discussion goes here.
    Ok guys/girls, I've cleaned out the pointless posts from the last page so please either stay on topic or just read and move along. If you have nothing useful to say it's normally useful to say nothing ;)

Thanks

AvRS
    thanks for replying, but plz read once again my question..

I asked the FM radio that should work without internet, gprs, or 3g,....
    Just it should work as stock Gingerbread FM...

Did you ever used Google? ( www.google.com )

Don't you know what Google is? Let me enlighten you. Google is a great service that provides a useful tool to search the world wide web for information. It is used by millions of online users to search the information they want instead of asking right away in forums for the information.

Usually the forums is used to share good/relevant/important information and ask for help (after using a search engine like Google).

Please, use Google/XDA search engine or other search engine before asking questions about everything and nothing.
    Great news!

The next nightly will have some fixes regarding the hardware acceleration!

p970: hwc: Add vsync support
    p970: hwc: Support VSYNC notification via sysfs

hwc = hwcomposer: HWcomposer enables UserInterface (UI) rendering via GPU
    http://developer.mips.com/2012/04/11/learning-about-android-graphics-subsystem/
    Thread cleaned of all that pointless discussion. If you've got nothing to say/share about this ROM then please post elsewhere it isn't a general discussion topic about the usefulness of custom ROM's.

Thanks

AvRS