FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: What version of this ROM are you running?

v1.4.x
 
49 Vote(s)
66.22%
v1.3.x
 
4 Vote(s)
5.41%
v1.2
 
21 Vote(s)
28.38%

[ROM] ▲▲▲SupraROM▲▲▲ [Dual ROMs!][Sense/AOSP Merge |v1.5| 8/23/11]

1,675 posts
Thanks Meter: 809
 
By empiire, Retired Recognized Developer on 31st July 2011, 03:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th August 2011, 07:24 AM |#1001  
Member
Yonkers
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Jason8|

You can add just fine using the GMail app. I did notice something else strange, though...

If you go to a picture in Gallery and hit the Share button... Messaging isn't there!

nope it isnt jus noticed that as well, love the rom but this is a deal breaker pics of my a** an other random things need to be shared lol
 
 
15th August 2011, 07:26 AM |#1002  
fowenati's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 463
 
More
hey empiire what did you edit to make the screenshot work? I dont want my mod to break it.
15th August 2011, 07:26 AM |#1003  
ridleyj329's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
as far as mms has anyone tried using a different sms app. i use handcent myself. also i was wondering what is the 95% battery fix pertaining to?
15th August 2011, 07:28 AM |#1004  
empiire's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag CO
Thanks Meter: 809
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyyRayy

I can confirm all mms failures

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Damn. I hope to get that fixed soon. That sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fowenati

hey empiire what did you edit to make the screenshot work? I dont want my mod to break it.

Services.jar, added a lib file, and edited the build.prop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329

as far as mms has anyone tried using a different sms app. i use handcent myself. also i was wondering what is the 95% battery fix pertaining to?

I wonder if a different SMS app will fix that, good idea...

When at over 95% it still showed the battery icon as partially drained but now has the full 100% icon.
15th August 2011, 07:34 AM |#1005  
|Jason8|'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Waldo
Thanks Meter: 46
 
Donate to Me
More
You really don't need to use it. But it is the only 3D photo viewer. So it's kind of a core part of the phone... :v

Seems like Gallery isn't "installed" properly into the system.

Also, I'm trying to play with your services.jar file in 1.3. I can't get baksmali to extract it properly. It hangs and keeps going forever.. 1.2 extracted fine. So weird.
15th August 2011, 07:35 AM |#1006  
DOG666's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chula Vista, Ca
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329

as far as mms has anyone tried using a different sms app. i use handcent myself. also i was wondering what is the 95% battery fix pertaining to?

Not working with chompsms either this sucks, I love this rom cuz' it's a sense/aosp hybrid, but now that it's going completely aosp alot of the features are broken You should keep it 50% sense, & 50% aosp, after v 1.2 sense is pretty much gone
15th August 2011, 07:38 AM |#1007  
empiire's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag CO
Thanks Meter: 809
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOG666

Not working with chompsms either this sucks, I love this rom cuz' it's a sense/aosp hybrid, but now that it's going completely aosp alot of the features are broken You should keep it 50% sense, & 50% aosp, after v 1.2 sense is pretty much gone

You can stay on 1.2, I plan to make a final for 1.2 that has everything 1.3 has but doesn't dump all the Sense features. So it keeps the functioning MMS, has CRT anim built in, working screen caps and native tethering, basically all the goodies from 1.3 but on a Sense-filled platform.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to empiire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift empiire Ad-Free
15th August 2011, 07:40 AM |#1008  
empiire's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag CO
Thanks Meter: 809
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Jason8|

You really don't need to use it. But it is the only 3D photo viewer. So it's kind of a core part of the phone... :v

Seems like Gallery isn't "installed" properly into the system.

Also, I'm trying to play with your services.jar file in 1.3. I can't get baksmali to extract it properly. It hangs and keeps going forever.. 1.2 extracted fine. So weird.

Yeahhh, I hardly use the 3D of the phone to be honest, only when showing it off. :P

Indeed, I really need to get this straightened out.

That's reallyyyy odd, it wasn't like that for me obviously lol. I don't use baksmali though.
15th August 2011, 07:40 AM |#1009  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Hey Empiire,

I sent you a PM, so please check it out as soon as you can.

Thanks!
15th August 2011, 07:42 AM |#1010  
ridleyj329's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by empiire

You can stay on 1.2, I plan to make a final for 1.2 that has everything 1.3 has but doesn't dump all the Sense features. So it keeps the functioning MMS, has CRT anim built in, working screen caps and native tethering, basically all the goodies from 1.3 but on a Sense-filled platform.

are any future builds going to get closer to aosp or are you going to stick with the 50/50 platform?
15th August 2011, 07:48 AM |#1011  
empiire's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag CO
Thanks Meter: 809
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBNH

Hey Empiire,

I sent you a PM, so please check it out as soon as you can.

Thanks!

Replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329

are any future builds going to get closer to aosp or are you going to stick with the 50/50 platform?

Well like I said, I plan on making a 1.3 that is Sense-based with all the goodies of the current 1.3, but just with more Sense and all the functionality of 1.2.
Then I plan on taking the current 1.3 on a wild, crazy ride to see if I can get this slowly moving to a full AOSP look-alike.

Once AOSP is compiled and functioning for the E3D I'll drop this thread like a bomb and work on an AOSP ROM because that's where my true home/ability resides.

So, one will become a final release as a 50/50 platform, then the other will make it's way to 100% AOSP.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
empiire 4 prez, fowenati is a boss what?, hahehahehaeheheehaheahe, hookers 4 empiire, i drink your milkshake, me three!!, me too, meowwww, suprarom, yes i laughed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes