[DEV] The project to port Android(froyo) on S8500 (8530)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Tikka69

Jun 13, 2011
if somebody teaches my how to do it, then i will help you :p i have a lot of time and i would find it great to help you guys and learn all this stuff

Last edited:

askor

Nov 3, 2011
Olsztyn
Rebellos, I think you should give some info about progress. We are desperated (xd) so we want to know something about progress :( If android working on your wave you can make small movie or give only some information like: what working, what not. What with touch optimalization and other simple answers ;/

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Samsung Galaxy S22
DO SOMETHING AND GIVE US SOME INFORMATIONS!!!

:eek: :confused:

Are you brain dead? :)

Please. Read carefully...

Rebellos told several times he has NOT enough time...

Translation for you...
NOT enough time means NOT enough time...

He has other priority.

I understand him and respect his decision.

Thanx Rebellos. :cool:

In other words...
Project is NOT more priority number 1...

Their are Real life
job(s)
Kids
wife(s)
... other handsets or other problems...

Please, not be like pain in a...

Do something usefull.

Their are 2 options...
Maybe project will one day continue... or maybe not...

Thats life.

Best Regards

433Mhz

Nov 12, 2009
No, thanks for all the work you guys have done. Doesn't really matter if they finish it or not.

Can anyone please close this thread or the entire Android section??? This is really annoying

btw, People bad mouthing this voluntary work should be banned.

Last edited:

Rebellos

Senior Recognized Developer
May 13, 2009
Gdańsk
Ok, project is officially dead.

Unoficially I'm planning to resurrect it in day, week, maybe month or two. Maybe never.

Kthxbye to all grateful ****ers. >.>

lalu

May 16, 2008
Iași
Google Pixel 3a
Really now, Rebellos just released a FOTA for Bada 2.0. For me it isn't working, but most probably I did something wrong or whatever, didn't actually matter that much. But that's not the point. Why on earth would he release it if the project would be dead? Because he's got nothing better to do? Really don't think so. Lots of thanks to the devs and I respect your decisions, wether they're going to turn in our favor or not. Sincerely thank you, guys!

Scarface1991

Jul 30, 2011
This really turns into a kindergarden here and I believe that the admin will close this thread because everybody had been warned not to write in this thread useless crap like: what`s the progress and when are you going to be finished?

Rebellos

Senior Recognized Developer
May 13, 2009
Gdańsk
This really turns into a kindergarden here and I believe that the admin will close this thread because everybody had been warned not to write in this thread useless crap like: what`s the progress and when are you going to be finished?

I believe so too. Or rather hope. Got tired of this thread. It brings nothing helpful to noone.

So yeah - please close it and unpin it.

edit: But don't delete/clean it please, It's the best database i have. "Search this thread" works perfectly. ;)

Reactions: ManishBansiwal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts