[Q] Light Bleeding/Clouding in Screen

Search This thread

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
I have it on the bottom corners, but I can only see it through my phone's camera and when it is almost pitch black in the room. Otherwise, can't see a damn thing.

Jonfensu

Apr 10, 2012
I have it on the bottom corners, but I can only see it through my phone's camera and when it is almost pitch black in the room. Otherwise, can't see a damn thing.

... And the brightness @ 100% , Also Its a bit visible when I watch a Movie (As you stated, In real life I only see the bleed in bottom corners)
But What can I do? Should I exchange it for a new one?

Last edited:

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
... And the brightness @ 100% , Also Its a bit visible when I watch a Movie (As you stated, In real life I only see the bleed in bottom corners)

I think you should exchange indeed for a new one.

Just changing what I said to be more clear.

When I CAN see: 100% brightness, WHILE looking through my phone's camera

When I CAN'T see: Any other time.

Reactions: Jonfensu

Jonfensu

Apr 10, 2012

Thanks. I will try to exchange the tablet but only If It comes in 1 week or less. Otherwise, I will keep the Tablet (There is not bleed when a hold it with one hand, Its solid, no sound cracks).
Anyway I have 11 months of warranty. Here is a better pic that shows what I see in "real life"

Attachments

• 10358890_10203011371542051_4061803708355331723_n.jpg
    10358890_10203011371542051_4061803708355331723_n.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Jonfensu

Apr 10, 2012
Bad news but I will fight until the end.
Sony only will replace the tablet If another company called Technologistics (the technical service) approves that.
I bought it in Falabella, but the 10 days for refund has passed away. So, I leaved the tablet in a Sony store. The sales man made the report and then send the device to Technologistics The device was there for almost 13 days!, BUT they ignored the problem even when they have the pictures that I posted here !! Their excuse, I mean, their report claims : "the device is working according with the manufacturer settings and we updated the android version in order to solve the screen flickering"
There is not ANY WORD about the fix for the backlight bleed!. Indeed, the tablet was working fine BUT it has a factory defect as me and the Sony sales man stated in the first report ...!! Damn.... I will call again to the technical service, and will try to find out what the **** were thinking those negligent guys. Even I will try to force them to change the report. While, at this moment, the tablet sits in the Sony store. But I'm not going to take it due this bad, very bad and negligent service.

Sent from my MT11a using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.