FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
I now use HTC Touch Pro for over a year and I love it!

However, I used to work with Symbian (nokia N70 still use it) and I had this answeringmachine that lets you direct the caller through a series of questions in a menu to lead you there where you want the caller to end up.

(same thing you find/hear with big/small companies "PRESS 0 TO CONTINUE" or "PRESS 1 IF YOU WANT CUSTOMURSERVICE OR PRESS 2 FOR THE HELPDESK" etc.)

I searched for months and months for this app. All I found were normal answering machines. No IVR voice respond system.

The Interactive Voice Call Manager from symian was perfect.

Does anybody have any idea where to look for a app like this or are there any Developers up for the task?

I find it hard to imagen that only Symbian got the idea for this.

So please XDA users let me know if you have any information regarding the IVCM for WM. (origanily called: IVR VOICE RESPOND SYSTEM)

PS: I love this site. It helped me fix a lot of problems I had with the HTC TP.
2nd March 2014, 08:47 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 98

Donate to Me
More
We also tried to develop an ivr app a year before. the problem is after android v2.33 the raw messaging & USSD api's was removed and can be possible only in rooted phones. So even if we develop an similar app, it only works in rooted phones. so we are also waiting for google to release some api to raw messages and access to voice call like read autio stream from voice call and merge an audio stream to voice call. for now its not possible in android non-rooted phones.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
answering machine, call manager, ivr

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)