CloudNotifier Send your iPhone Notifications on your Galaxy Gear !

Search This thread

corypaul

Aug 13, 2008
Newtifry

How are you guys getting newtifry on your iPhone i already have it on my gear

rooobbbbb

Apr 13, 2008
I'm trying to get this fully working so I can get my iPhone notifications when wearing GearVR but when I get a message or email it just shows the application name and the message but not who it is from. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm using pushbullet as I already use that service. Any ideas?

I'm using an iPhone 6+ on iOS 8.1.1 and my Note 4 is on 4.4.4 btw.

DQEight

Jun 20, 2013
Jesup
Is there no alternate way that doesn't requite Internet tether? Gear already has bad battery life

Also, how do I get bluetooth tethering working with wifi?
Sent from my LG-LS970 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

nfranqui2

Jan 24, 2015
This is just too awesome, somebody has obviously put great work into this. However, regarding to iPhone, I'm getting my notifications on my gear fine, but the latest cydia tweak for cloudnotifier says it supports ios 6 & 7, so I have been afraid to update my iPhone from the last ios 7 update to ios 8. IOS 7 is getting outdated by the day and so will cloudnotifier is it doesn't update as well, sooo any news on wheter this is being worked on or if support has been discontinued would be great.

DQEight

Jun 20, 2013
Jesup
Tether?

How are you tethering with bluetooth? I try tetherme but the gear still says no connection, even after enabling in bluetooth settings.

MyWi 8 seems like another option but too expensive...

DeveloperSmurf

Aug 22, 2015
Notification not Sending to Pushingbox using CloudNotifier

Hi Followed your step by step guide. I have ios 8.4
Bought CloudNotifier
Setup Pushingbox
Added Service
Added Scenario
Added the pushingbox api to settings in CloudNotifer but notification not being send to android

Please help

Hi guys ,

Compatibility between Galaxy Gear and iPhone has never been possible until now.

Thanks to CloudNotifier you can send all yous iDevices notifications to your Galaxy Gear using the cloud !
You can now enjoy the power of your Galaxy Gear even if you have an Apple Device.

But it does not stop here ! Thanks to PushingBox Notifications can be sent on many devices at the same time !
it is compatible with Android, Windows Phone, Windows, Mac, iOS and many others !
Receive all your notifications on all your devices so that you won't miss anything again !

Available Now on Cydia (BigBoss Repo)

Don't Hesitate to follow me on twitter (@enyouns) and RT ! :)

Please let me know if you have any Questions/Problems !

CloudNotifier is fully compatible with all versions of iOS 6&7 (even 7.1.2)

PS: Galaxy Gear needs an internet connection to be able to get notifications (tested with Null Rom and internet tethering)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tutorial

1°) Download CloudNotifier on Cydia (BigBoss repo)

2°) Go to http://www.pushingbox.com/ and login with your google account (you can create a new one if you don’t want to use your main one)
    After that the DashBoard appears, it resumes all the notifications that has been sent to your PushingBox Account

464447Capture1.png

3°) Go in now in My Services to select what services (apps) you would like to use. In most of cases you will have to enter an API Key/Token that is given to you when you install the app. (For example : Newtifry gives you an API Key whe you create an account on their website)

Click on add a service to select the app you are going to use on the receiving device

278090Capture2.png

The list of all the supported apps and services appears select the one you want to use !

477756Capture3.png

Here we are going to use Newtifry as it is free and compatible with Android ! (You have to create an account with the service ou want to get the API Key or Token)

293589Capture4.png

4°) When it’s done go to the « My Scenarios » webpage
    Here you will select what apps the notifications will be sent to when the notification is received by pushingbox

573420Capture51.png

Give a name to the scenario and click on add scenario

462527Capture6.png

Click on add an action to create a new one (You have to add as many actions as many devices you want to send the notification simultaneously)

645278Capture7.png

Select the service you created before

876025Capture8.png

It asks for the title and message of the notification you want to send to the devices.
    If you put $application$ for the title and $texte$ for the message you will receive the app and content of the original notification

933660Capture9.png

5°) Get your Server Address (Address+Dev ID) and write it in your iPhone settings
    It should look like this : http://api.pushingbox.com/pushingbox?devid=v0123456789ABCDE with v0123456789ABCDE being your device ID
    You can get your devID in the My Scenarios webpage next to the scenario you set before.

474206Capture10.png

6°) You can now enjoy your notification on all your devices! ☺

Don’t hesitate to follow me on Twitter (@enyouns) and RT ! ;)
    Hi guys ,

Compatibility between Galaxy Gear and iPhone has never been possible until now.

Thanks to CloudNotifier you can send all yous iDevices notifications to your Galaxy Gear using the cloud !
    You can now enjoy the power of your Galaxy Gear even if you have an Apple Device.

But it does not stop here ! Thanks to PushingBox Notifications can be sent on many devices at the same time !
    it is compatible with Android, Windows Phone, Windows, Mac, iOS and many others !
    Receive all your notifications on all your devices so that you won't miss anything again !

Available Now on Cydia (BigBoss Repo)

Don't Hesitate to follow me on twitter (@enyouns) and RT ! :)

Please let me know if you have any Questions/Problems !

CloudNotifier is fully compatible with all versions of iOS 6&7 (even 7.1.2)

PS: Galaxy Gear needs an internet connection to be able to get notifications (tested with Null Rom and internet tethering)
    @Accounti: Are you going to make a version suitable for iOS 7.1.1? I can't buy / download it on cydia. It says: "This product is not supported on your iOS version"

Wondering the same thing

Yes ! It works fine :) it will be updated this weekend hopefully.

For more news on next releases you can follow me on twitter (@enyouns)
    @Accounti: Are you going to make a version suitable for iOS 7.1.1? I can't buy / download it on cydia. It says: "This product is not supported on your iOS version"

Wondering the same thing

It is now working on iOS 7.1.x ! Update coming soon also :)
    Hello everyone I got Samsung Gear rooted with Null 23 to work with my rooted iPhone 5S - I can tell you everything works..including sms text notification, google hangout chat notification - its pretty awesome….You will need Newtrify android app on your Samsung Gear and on the iPhone 5/5S you will need Cydia app for tethering(w bluetooth) and cloudNotifier app(Accounti)…its well worth the money. Accounti has great app support and he emailed me back many times to help me setup my gear…I'm very happy with it… Many Thanks Accounti!

Thank you Bro ! I'm glad that you enjoy CloudNotifier ! :)