Okay, please listen to me guys, as I have no idea which one to choose. So I can pick up any phone from the flagship list, and it will be my daily driver, and as for now I don't know if to choose the edge+ or the 6s plus. Actually I would gladly go with the M9, but its camera is nothing special (not bad, already), and the speakers are ****ty, I mean, maybe they have good quality, but no power at all (give a try to passport to know how the speakers should sound in a phone), and the sd810 is a bad idea I think to stick with for a year or two.
BUT, today it was my second time at the electronic store, going through all the ui and functions of each phone (e+ and 6s+). What's good about the edge+:
- manual camera mode, I need the ability of taking long exposure photos, to photograph the thunderstorms
- huge screen, 5,7" is perfect for everything
- multiwindow, and flash player as I like to watch sport streams of games not available in my country
- normal file system, drag and drop, and so on, you know
- I can connect it to the tv either via dlna, mhl or usb
- better loudspeaker than in iphone (I like to play music from my phone while having a bath, it's that important!)
- plays flac format natively
- curved screen sucks, I'd rather have that from the note 5
- it isn't futureproof too much guys, look at s5 today, nothing special right?
- ram management
- the accesories' amount for this device is somewhere around zero
- its resale value will be much lower than the iphone's
- it will lag after a year as every android
- I like the look of it a little more
- it has TONS of accessories available
- better apps, I have some of them already bought in the appstore since I used to have an ipad (years ago though)
- everything is better optimized
- it's more futureproof, has better cpu and gpu, and its resale value will be much higher
- more storage, because my carrier only offers the 32 gb version of e+
- I have to have an apple tv device to connect it to the tv
- no flash, maybe curable with a puffin browser
- no file system, is it even possible to download anything and open it later on ios aside of pictures? i.e. documents, pdfs, music
- no manual camera mode, arrrgh
- mono sound in videos
And now we come to the biggest flaw I've encountered in both devices: the audio output. Seriously Samsung and Apple, that's what you call a sound worthy around 1k bucks? I'm using now my old Nokia 808, after my Passport got damaged, it sounds better than the edge+, and is louder than 6s plus. The sound from edge+ is muffled, not too loud, only a bit louder than in iphone, the bass is overwhelming, while the iphone sounds quite nice, but it can't drive cups DEDICATED to it, the AKG K545. I'd buy the passport once again, but its audio output was silent as hell too, and the camera was mediocre (it made great photos in night scenes if you knew how to, though). The M9 has an amazing audio department, but the rest of the phone is just as mediocre as Passport's camera. And it bends like an empty can.
Now, what to do?