Thanks Meter: 22

By poseidon5213, Member on 26th April 2012, 05:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th May 2018, 01:37 AM |#19291  
Thanks Meter: 226

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemdroid

that's expensive I think. I saw some on eBay manufacturer refurbished for around $250-280

My mom's pixel had a battery issue and Google sent her a refurbished one. It lasted 2 weeks and went into a bootloop while on vacation leaving her without a phone for a week. They sent her a new pixel 2 the second time. That and a couple of my ex's had refurbished iPhones replaced by AppleCare and they also all had issues.

I'd rather a used phone than a refurbished one after those experiences.
The Following User Says Thank You to 350Rocket For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 350Rocket Ad-Free

14th May 2018, 04:25 AM |#19292  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Does any one have a suggestion on a good tablet that is rootable and is under $120 other than the Amazon fire tablets.?
14th May 2018, 06:05 PM |#19293  
Thanks Meter: 192

More
Got an essential phone. There's a bug or something with the scrolling where it's pretty bad until I go into the camera app, then it's like my u11 in terms of smoothness. Phone feels pretty good and the screen is nice. Got it for 380
22nd May 2018, 07:21 AM |#19294  
Flag Anchorage
Thanks Meter: 20,898

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bareera

New and the best Mobile Oppo A1 is introduced, The features and specifications are really awesome. The battery time and the functions of this mobile are great. Check all information here. I suggested to all user use this mobile the functions awesome.

You sure in the ring spot if you think people will get that. It really is just the basic of the basic. Not really the target of used here.
22nd May 2018, 03:30 PM |#19295  
Flag Gorredijk
Thanks Meter: 168

More
I'm looking for a phone to replace my aging Galaxy Note 3.
I don't hhave a lot of requirements but my one big requirement is quite a problem so it seems.

I want a phone with at least a 5.5" screen and better allrond specs like CPU and RAM and such but, I really want a phone with a flat screen without 2.5D edges so I can easily use a tempered glass protector. All modern phones seem to have 2.5D curved displays making it very difficult to get a glass protector to work on them where the Note 3 has a flat screen and is super easy to use with tempered glass without missing edges or edges that don't stick properly.

Do phones still exist with a flat screen?

I don't really mind a Chinese / off brand phone as I have good experiences with brands like the Maze alpha X and Xiaomi.
22nd May 2018, 03:32 PM |#19296  
Flag Abilene, TX
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I currently have a Motorola Turbo 2 (and like it), but I've had in for repair a few times in the past few months and it might be time for an upgrade. My previous phone was a Motorola Razr Maxx. Looking for advice.

My requirements: good battery life, 1/8" headphone jack, Verizon compatible, ability to be rooted or do tethering/hotspot, durable. I have not been a fan of Samsung in the past (friends/family has them, I have preferred my Motorola) but I'm open to suggestions.
24th May 2018, 10:10 AM |#19297  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Phone under 450$
What phone would you recommend under 450$?
Important criterias for me:
-Camera
-Battery
Optional criterias::
-USB-C
-Root
-Optical Stabilization
-Android Oreo

Is camera on LG G6 good?
25th May 2018, 12:24 PM |#19298  

More
Hi mates,

I currently own a Mi6, but the battery has started suffering. So I have an offer to sell it, and buy a new one.

I use 2 SIMSs (personal and job), and as it is a work tool for me, i need it to have very good performance, and a good battery, as i make a heavy usage. I was happy with the Mi6, (SD835 and 3350 battery for a 5.15" display, lasted me for almost 2 days). So i was hoping being able to buy something similar.

I like the Mi Mix2s for price, but 3400 for 6inches worries me. I was expecting for the OnePlus 6, but when i say it had 3300 for 6.28 inches, i think it´s not what i am looking for. The I thought that I could wait for the Mi7 or Mi8, but when i saw yesterday the specs (3300 for 6.2 inches) i was really sad. Another option I cosidered, was the Black Shard (4000 battery with a SD 845), but then i saw it has the bootloeader locked, so i cannot install any rom, and i need it to be at least in Spanish.

So, I dont know what else to look for... can someone give some ideas?

Thanks in advance!
26th May 2018, 12:56 PM |#19299  

More
Hello all,

I became a member here around 2 years ago in hopes of learning more about android and rooting a device, flashing roms, etc.

After 6 hours and a soft brick I finally achieved root(such a gratifying feeling) only to find out my devices bootloader was locked

Fast-forward 2 years later and I now own a Galaxy S7 and its starting to slow down on me. I decided it was time to jump back into this world and speed up my device. But wouldn't you know the g930v I own also has a locked bootloader. So while I can still root the phone and clean it up a bit possibly making it faster, I cannot have any fun with custom roms. Is there a phone that verizon carries comparable to the s7 with an unlocked bootloader that I could finally have some fun with? Or should I start looking outside of verizon and find something online?

Thanks in advance for any insight :P
26th May 2018, 07:31 PM |#19300  
Thanks Meter: 305

More
I need 2 new or used phones. Budget is $150-200 USD each.

Phone 1 Requirements:
GSM compatible(will be used on T-Mobile or AT&T)
5.7+ inch HD screen
3GB RAM
SD card slot
Android O Development is a must! I would like something with the option of choosing from a few Oreo roms and find the rom that best suits my needs/wants.

Phone 2:
GSM Compatible
5.7 inch or LESS screen size
2GB ram should be sufficient but 3gb doesn't hurt
SD card slot
Really good camera is a must! Something with good low level lighting would be great!
AOSP development is not really an issue here as this device probably won't be romed or rooted. Something still getting OTA security updates for at least Nougat would be nice.

Sent from my Z557BL using Tapatalk
27th May 2018, 06:05 PM |#19301  
Thanks Meter: 305

More
Bump. Looking for advice please!

Sent from my Z557BL using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)