FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Multiple Android/FirefoxOS-Starter (WinMo 6.5 + NativeSD-Android/FirefoxOS)

94 posts
Thanks Meter: 146
 
By o82239, Member on 23rd October 2012, 07:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th October 2012, 07:11 PM |#11  
poyensa's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Flag mi patria en mis zapatos
Thanks Meter: 2,593
 
More
Moved to android SD development
Thanks o82239 for this nice app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poyensa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift poyensa Ad-Free
 
 
28th October 2012, 01:58 AM |#12  
Szczepanik's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 587
 
More
Video Screenshots
Quote:
Originally Posted by o82239

Hi Tom (Szczepanik),
I've a litle request, because you have so much installed ROMs. Is the handling ok (scrollbar or touch and scroll)? What about landscape-mode? Can you post some screenshots?
I've only tested this in an emulator and this is not a HD2...
Is the Classic-tool (with icon )ok for your recovery?
Greetings and thanks for testing
Klaus

Klaus
Please find attached screenshots as requested. I would suggest a program title at the top of the screen. When I try and press the first row for Recovery, my screen turns off because it is too close to the proximity sensor
Thanks for the Classic-tool - it works OK for recovery but has the same icon as the WinAndroid one but do not worry (I will use my MortScript as it has a different icon).

Thanks to Poyensa you have a new home for this thread.

Cheers
Tom
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AndroidStarter.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	1436260   Click image for larger version

Name:	Menu.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	1436261   Click image for larger version

Name:	Info.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	1436262   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	1436277  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Szczepanik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Szczepanik Ad-Free
28th October 2012, 07:56 AM |#13  
o82239's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szczepanik

Klaus
Please find attached screenshots as requested. I would suggest a program title at the top of the screen. When I try and press the first row for Recovery, my screen turns off because it is too close to the proximity sensor
Thanks for the Classic-tool - it works OK for recovery but has the same icon as the WinAndroid one but do not worry (I will use my MortScript as it has a different icon).

Thanks to Poyensa you have a new home for this thread.

Cheers
Tom

Tank you... looks great...
about "proximity sensor": you can select the recovery-entry on the right side of th screen, can't you?
Cheers
Klaus

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app
28th October 2012, 01:40 PM |#14  
Szczepanik's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 587
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by o82239

Tank you... looks great... about "proximity sensor": you can select the recovery-entry on the right side of th screen, can't you?
Cheers
Klaus

Klaus yes I can select the recovery-entry on the right side of the screen. I still think it would look better with a title bar and one or two lines of instruction, for example, "Select Recovery or NativeSD ROM and then press Boot select..."

Can I make another request. In datagr Android application he updates a text file with the folder name of the currently selected ROM. Could you do the same please? The file in the NativeSD folder is called Rom_name.txt
Cheers
Tom
Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Szczepanik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Szczepanik Ad-Free
28th October 2012, 10:39 PM |#15  
o82239's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szczepanik

Klaus yes I can select the recovery-entry on the right side of the screen. I still think it would look better with a title bar and one or two lines of instruction, for example, "Select Recovery or NativeSD ROM and then press Boot select..."

Hi,
my intention was to maximise the place for the listbox. But your idea with instruction is good. I think, I should add a "help"-entry in the menu...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szczepanik

Can I make another request. In datagr Android application he updates a text file with the folder name of the currently selected ROM. Could you do the same please? The file in the NativeSD folder is called Rom_name.txt
Cheers
Tom
Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

yes, good idea. Perhaps this text could also be added behind the entry "last booted..."
I can't do it this week, because I'm in hollyday without my development-environment... Perhaps next week...

Cheers
Klaus

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to o82239 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift o82239 Ad-Free
29th October 2012, 03:54 PM |#16  
LinChina's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szczepanik

LinChina please look at the programs that I listed in the Wiki Android_Loader page I wrote
http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/Android_Loader
For example I use Android Loader as I have select the folder where your Android files are to be in NativeSD.
Cheers
Tom

Thanks, I used mskip loader till now, but maybe will try the Andorid starter classic as Klaus proposed and check which suits better to my needs.

Cheers.....LinChina
29th October 2012, 10:52 PM |#17  
Szczepanik's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 587
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szczepanik

In datagr Android application he updates a text file with the folder name of the currently selected ROM. Could you do the same please? The file in the NativeSD folder is called Rom_name.txt

Klaus please forget this idea as datagr has been given some magic (code) different way to get the ROM name and probably will not update the text file. However you could use the text file technique if you want to.
At my request, c1cl0n has kindly put a link to your program on the front page of his [Oct 29, 2012] [NIGHTLY] CyanogenMod 9 [tytung HWA R3.5] [SD/NativeSD] thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1681906

Enjoy your holiday and thanks again.
Cheers
Tom
Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Szczepanik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Szczepanik Ad-Free
1st November 2012, 12:01 PM |#18  
o82239's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Hi,
has someone test it with WinPhone7.x?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app
1st November 2012, 12:57 PM |#19  
Fietz's Avatar
Member
Flag Breitscheid
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
For what?

Look in Android/General or HD2/General for mengfei's Trippel Boot Tudorial!


Send from my Leo using Tapatalk
1st November 2012, 11:32 PM |#20  
Szczepanik's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 587
 
More
Tutorial Wiki HTC HD2/Android Loader
I have added Multiple Android-Starter to the Wiki Android_Loader page I wrote
http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki...Android_Loader
I also suggested to c1cl0n that he adds a link to the front page of his excellent ROM
[NIGHTLY] CyanogenMod 9 [tytung HWA R3.5] [SD/NativeSD]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szczepanik

c1cl0n May I suggest you add two links to your Op post on the first page:

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1cl0n

Thanks and credits to o82239
Multiple Android-Starter (WinMo 6.5 + NativeSD-Android)

Main functions:
- Tool for dual/triple/quadro/... booting the NativeSD-Roms from Windows Mobile 6.5

Cheers
Tom
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Szczepanik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Szczepanik Ad-Free
2nd November 2012, 08:36 AM |#21  
o82239's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szczepanik

I have added Multiple Android-Starter to the Wiki Android_Loader page I wrote
http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki...Android_Loader

thank you
but you have a double text on this side... can you correct this?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to o82239 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift o82239 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
native sd, nativesd

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes