Thanks Meter: 713

By Learning Never Ends team, Member on 12th November 2012, 12:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th November 2012, 10:11 PM |#11  
Flag luton uk
Thanks Meter: 2,616

Donate to Me
More
I would like to say a BIG HELLO to the latest member of the LNE TEAM, kuzibri:thumbup:

Its an honour to have you on board

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wis1152 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wis1152 Ad-Free

12th November 2012, 10:49 PM |#12  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wis1152

I would like to say a BIG HELLO to the latest member of the LNE TEAM, kuzibri:thumbup:

Its an honour to have you on board

Thanks very much my very dear friend, highly appreciated and much honoured to be part of your team now!!!!!!

very best regards, Kuzibri

P.S. Edit your signature!!!!I I changed mine, so you can change it too, the learning never ends is back!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kuzibri Ad-Free
13th November 2012, 12:30 AM |#13  
Flag California, USA
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I haven't say thank you to people for a long time, but this time I have to say: Thank you, LNE Team.

Will try it later.
The Following User Says Thank You to vikingzou For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vikingzou Ad-Free
13th November 2012, 11:24 PM |#14  
Recognized Contributor

More
Wow, 700 Thanks for a non-porter or developer, but just somebody who likes to help people when they have problems!! Many, many thanks to all of you who pushed the thanks button for me!!!! Taking into account that the thanks button was introduced when I already had 2500 posts, this means that 1 of 4 of my posts is rewarded with a thanks!!!!! This is great and very encouraging! Many, many thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kuzibri Ad-Free
14th November 2012, 01:24 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question
First: Thank you VERY much for this Guide, i just startet to "learn" about Android NativeSD with WM 6.5 and it was hard to get information together for absolute beginners.

Second: Questions!
Requirements, i have a HD2 (Europe version) with the lastest original WM 6.5 ROM from my Provider,
do i have to flash a Hard SPL or upgrade the Radio to later version to use Android NativeSD?
14th November 2012, 02:19 PM |#16  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuehli

First: Thank you VERY much for this Guide, i just startet to "learn" about Android NativeSD with WM 6.5 and it was hard to get information together for absolute beginners.

Second: Questions!
Requirements, i have a HD2 (Europe version) with the lastest original WM 6.5 ROM from my Provider,
do i have to flash a Hard SPL or upgrade the Radio to later version to use Android NativeSD?

Hi,

First of all: welcome to this thread!!!

if you have the latest ROM version from your provider, which is HTC's 3.14 ROM, you already have SPL 3.03 and Radio 2.15. The SPL version you can check on your tricolor bootscreen and the radio version in settings-software. If you have these versions, there is no need to flash a Hard SPL,

best regards, Kuzibri
14th November 2012, 09:25 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Now there is a guide i just had to try it out. Everything worked fine till i tried to start Android after flashing by first executing clrcad.exe.
I received the Message: Application not signed,..blablabla.
From this point, a lot of other applications from WM6.5 wont work any longer to

But i found a solution here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=858348

maybe you can add this to the guide, or make it a step to change settings befor starting to flash because its very hard for a normal beginner to
change Regkeys when most apps wont work any longer.

After changing the RegKeys Android starts and iam very happy to use it and can always switch back to WM6.5!

Thanks again!!

(sorry 4 bad english )
14th November 2012, 10:22 PM |#18  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuehli

Now there is a guide i just had to try it out. Everything worked fine till i tried to start Android after flashing by first executing clrcad.exe.
I received the Message: Application not signed,..blablabla.
From this point, a lot of other applications from WM6.5 wont work any longer to

But i found a solution here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=858348

maybe you can add this to the guide, or make it a step to change settings befor starting to flash because its very hard for a normal beginner to
change Regkeys when most apps wont work any longer.

After changing the RegKeys Android starts and iam very happy to use it and can always switch back to WM6.5!

Thanks again!!

(sorry 4 bad english )

Hi my friend,

First of all: after pressing clrcad, you have to press haret.exe!!

maybe something went wrong with the partitioning of your SD card for the .EXT4 partition, therefore I would like to advise you to use another program for partitioning your SD card. Have very good experiences with that one. See attached file. Backup your SD card to PC, unzip this file and copy it to the root of your SD Card . Then download the Native SD Android build of your choice and put it unzipped in this recovery folder and press clrcad and thereafter haret.exe and your Native SD Android will be installed without ruining the WinMo apps and/or changing reg keys because they are at this moment not on your SD Card. .After installing the Native Andoid build, copy your WinMo progs back to the SD Card and they will be copied in the FAT32 partition of your SD Card.

Attached Files
File Type: 7z recovery.7z - [Click for QR Code] (5.55 MB, 23 views)
14th November 2012, 10:43 PM |#19  
Recognized Contributor

More
[QUOTE=Learning Never Ends team;33988973]NativeSD WM #2 Setup Partition

C) Create an EXT4 partition on your SD card using Minitool Partition Wizard Home Edition.
This is a video showing how to use the program but note that we need EXT4 NOT EXT2 shown in the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cygl0qZnbaM

/QUOTE]

Hi my dear fellow LNE friends,

maybe you can add this program to the C guide to make an EXT4 partition on the SD card: Recovery - see attached file. Format SD Card, unzip this file to the root of your SD .card and copy the unzipped Android Native SD build to this folder and execute clrcad and haret from the recovery folder and the Native SD will be installed automatically. It works perfectly for me and is very fast !!!!! IMO it's the simplest/easiest way for beginners. It's really only called Recovery.7z. Do not know exactly where I "grabbed" it anymore , but it works fabulously!!

Attached Files
File Type: 7z recovery.7z - [Click for QR Code] (5.55 MB, 16 views)
15th November 2012, 03:48 PM |#20  
Flag izmir
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Thank you very much for your post.

Class 10 or Class 4 micro Sd better for Native SD Android roms.?

Before i used Class 10 micro sd for Sd Android roms.
But it is very slow and with a lot of problems when SD rom starting.
15th November 2012, 04:38 PM |#21  
Flag luton uk
Thanks Meter: 2,616

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by musti35

Thank you very much for your post.

Class 10 or Class 4 micro Sd better for Native SD Android roms.?

Before i used Class 10 micro sd for Sd Android roms.
But it is very slow and with a lot of problems when SD rom starting.

In theory a class 10 card should be better but it also depend on the make of the card,i was using scandisk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, hd2, htc hd2, native sd, nativesd, windows mobile, wm6.5

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)