Thanks Meter: 115

By Pop45398, Senior Member on 28th February 2011, 06:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th March 2011, 07:03 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop45398

I've PMd y'all a download link for v2.01. The new version represents a major overhaul from v1.02 and features the ability to boot to an unlimited number of Android builds and a guided setup that walks through the process on initial running. It will scan all folders in the SD card's root for Android builds, indicated by the presence of HaRET.exe, then ask whether to use that build, then ask if it requires renaming the folder to Android to run (some builds don't require being in the Android folder). A .cab file is used for installation which is now in the RunDroid folder (when installing, be sure to select Storage Card) . The folder name is used for displaying the build's name in RunDroid, with one caveat: if there is more than one build and one of them is named Android, that folder will be renamed to Android[1] so that the selected build folder can be renamed to Android (which is renamed back to original when another build is selected). Whenever another build is added/deleted, one no longer desired to run, or folder named changed (in this case the Droid.ini file in that folder should be deleted), Enable Builds must be selected from the setup menu which will once again walk through the initial setup of builds (but not other settings).

I've tried every combination I could think of and the folder renaming process seems to work fine. Please post if you find any issues.

PS> Order of build appearance is by alphabetical order and can only be rearranged by renaming folders, for example by placing a number at the beginning of the folder name; however, more than 1-9 will screw that up because 10 will appear before 2, etc.

Thanks man . will try it out ..

11th March 2011, 03:47 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello,
Is it possible to have the link to download the latest release?

Thank you
12th March 2011, 03:34 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristano

Hello,
Is it possible to have the link to download the latest release?

Thank you

Sent you a PM.
12th March 2011, 09:50 AM |#14  

More
Thank you.

Downloading.

Gonna try it
12th March 2011, 12:37 PM |#15  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:

Sent you a PM.

Can you please post the download link for v2.01? Thanks.
12th March 2011, 01:35 PM |#16  
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 639

Donate to Me
More
would like to try it out mate....
thanks
12th March 2011, 02:02 PM |#17  

More
Could I have the link also pls ) to the latest version
Thanks)
12th March 2011, 02:41 PM |#18  

More
I got problem when i install the 2.0.1 version follow the instruction . After doing set up press yes to all folder but i don't see the Android folder in the main screen only window . Reinstall delete RUNDROID folder still the some . thanks.
12th March 2011, 03:40 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesucan

I got problem when i install the 2.0.1 version follow the instruction . After doing set up press yes to all folder but i don't see the Android folder in the main screen only window . Reinstall delete RUNDROID folder still the some . thanks.

After install was there a RunDroid folder in the root of your SD card? When running the .cab file you must select to install to Storage Card, not to the Device which is the default when installing cabs. It's best if you don't have an Android folder to start with. Each build should have a meaningful name which will be renamed to Android if required, however the original name will appear in the menu, not Android. I found a problem when reinstalling because of the Droid.ini files that were created on the first install but don't think that is your problem. I have now fixed v2.02 to delete all Droid.ini files whenever a setup of builds is done, whether on initial setup or when Enable builds is selected from the setup menu. Sent PM with new link.
12th March 2011, 05:56 PM |#20  

More
Quote:

After install was there a RunDroid folder in the root of your SD card? When running the .cab file you must select to install to Storage Card, not to the Device which is the default when installing cabs. It's best if you don't have an Android folder to start with. Each build should have a meaningful name which will be renamed to Android if required, however the original name will appear in the menu, not Android. I found a problem when reinstalling because of the Droid.ini files that were created on the first install but don't think that is your problem. I have now fixed v2.02 to delete all Droid.ini files whenever a setup of builds is done, whether on initial setup or when Enable builds is selected from the setup menu. Sent PM with new link.

Thanks man ,will try out now .And give feedback . Will hit the thanks button tomorrow. Finish used already .

Edit: It works ! thanks .
13th March 2011, 03:25 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello Pop45398
Can you send me a link to download this app?

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)