Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk 2

Really thanks.
But i think it was supposed to be "boot.img" file, right? lol

Pino_Appeddu

Feb 18, 2013
Olbia
www.facebook.com
Camera quality

It's just me or the camera quality is getting worst with the new releases. Comparing two shots, one from FXP225/224 and one from FXP234. There's big difference between them. Anyone notice that or it's only a problem of mine?? Sry for my bad english :p

johnny.tifosi

Dec 11, 2012
the battery life with fxp 235 is worse than stock GB even when the phone is idle during the night without any wakelocks (1,1%/h vs 0,4%/h) . why is this happening?

also, sometimes there is a gpslocationprovider partial wakelock running continuously even if I haven't turned gps on at all, and it stops only by rebooting. I know I am supposed to provide a logcat, but I won't be able to my phone again in the coming months. I just want fxp to be aware of the problem, and maybe another user to confirm it.

Last edited:

axereaction

Aug 2, 2013
México
is the first time I install this rom. I used LegacyXperia 10.1 and the date is really pleases me. I will give the opportunity to try this rom few days have that it works. For now all is well. I will keep trying and comment later.
What do you recommend frequency kernel for better battery duration. I've always used the default values​​.
thanks.! :good:

matgras

Jun 2, 2012
is the first time I install this rom. I used LegacyXperia 10.1 and the date is really pleases me. I will give the opportunity to try this rom few days have that it works. For now all is well. I will keep trying and comment later.
What do you recommend frequency kernel for better battery duration. I've always used the default values​​.
thanks.! :good:

Try 800 MHz on conservative

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2

lyrabee

Sep 9, 2012
android 4.4 aka kitkat for ray?

hey fxp team,

as android 4.4 aka kitkat has finally been released i wonder, if there is a possibility to support the ray again in the cm-version of kitkat as i read that kitkat has been developed to support again "older" devices - like the ray - that only have 512mb of ram...

i would be very happy, if you took a thought about that into consideration :)

lyrabee

matgras

Jun 2, 2012
hey fxp team,

as android 4.4 aka kitkat has finally been released i wonder, if there is a possibility to support the ray again in the cm-version of kitkat as i read that kitkat has been developed to support again "older" devices - like the ray - that only have 512mb of ram...

i would be very happy, if you took a thought about that into consideration :)

lyrabee

Fxp has stopped supporting our ray,
But mike has started developing so if it is possible expect an alpha in a few weeks.

Sent from my Xperia Ray using Tapatalk 2

faraaz3

Nov 18, 2012
Mike has started developing 4.4???...glad to hear that :).. How did u come to know did he tell u?

Sent from my Xperia Ray using xda app-developers app

Langes

Sep 23, 2012
Sweet Spot
Reactions: matgras

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    Screenshot_2012-07-31-21-02-45.jpgScreenshot_2012-07-31-21-02-56.jpgScreenshot_2012-07-31-21-03-07.jpgScreenshot_2012-07-31-21-03-24.jpg
    HOWTO

Install instructions:
    1. Install a Recovery (there are some around this forum)
    2. Flash Rom
    3. Flash gapps
    4. Wipe (only required 1st time)
    5. Flash kernel (fastboot flash boot boot.img)

Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.

ENJOY AN UNOFFICIAL CM10 RELEASE BROUGHT TO YOU BY FreeXperia Team

HOWTO

Install instructions:
    1. Install a Recovery (there are some around this forum)
    2. Flash Rom
    3. Flash gapps
    4. Wipe (only required 1st time)
    5. Flash kernel (fastboot flash boot boot.img)

Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.

ENJOY AN UNOFFICIAL CM10 RELEASE BROUGHT TO YOU BY FreeXperia Team

PLEASE DONT MIRROR OUR ROMS

DOWNLOAD
    http://unrestrict.li/FXP
    after your requests we will start working on cm10.1 (android 4.2)
    this release will be UNOFFICIAL
    and you can decide yourself how good is user experience
    please don't post any bugs on bugtracker related to 10.1
    there is no ETA so don't spam

br
    J
    FreeXperiaTeam
    FXP131 released