Thanks Meter: 6

By killer8nl, Senior Member on 30th July 2009, 10:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th January 2011, 02:16 PM |#3391  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-4U

No, the thing i'm looking for isn't there..
What i mean is the message sent box..

In sounds & notifications, does the setting for 'messaging: mms sent' maybe cover sms too?

Zisj
4th February 2011, 09:29 PM |#3392  

More
Unhappy FM Radio broken
Flashed this ROM.
First impression : GREAT, good speed, best 6.5.3 I found so far.
Using GPS I found that TMC no longer worked.
I checked radio, and FM module can not be found.
Reflashed another ROM and FM works again.

Anybody else have problems with FM radio on Christian's 6.100 (clean)?

Zisj
4th February 2011, 11:46 PM |#3393  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zisj

Flashed this ROM.
First impression : GREAT, good speed, best 6.5.3 I found so far.
Using GPS I found that TMC no longer worked.
I checked radio, and FM module can not be found.
Reflashed another ROM and FM works again.

Anybody else have problems with FM radio on Christian's 6.100 (clean)?

Zisj

I don't currently use Christian's ROM, as such consider this more an idea than a definite solution (given that I have no way to confirm). Though I have previously experienced this problem with several different ROMs on the Xperia X1. Interfered both with TMC and radio apps. Each time it has been caused by the same perp; Sony Ericsson's media panel...

My experience is that, regardless if the panel is active or not, it runs in the background and initializes the FM chip (in effect blocking other apps from utilizing it). Try disabling the MediaPanel and see if that helps. The only way I managed to do this was by killing it with a task-manager, then moving it to a different location.

That's my best guess...
Zisj
5th February 2011, 09:14 AM |#3394  

More
@vidvandre
Thanks for the advice.
I don't think this will solve the issue, as I had ripped out XPanels alltogether before I first noticed this and after a clean install radio didn't work through mediapanel either.
I will try this though.

Zisj
Zisj
13th February 2011, 04:16 PM |#3395  

More
Thanks Vidvandre

Reinstalled Christian's ROM and after disabling xpanels also renamed the mediapanel folder. FM now works in other apps, including TMC.

Zisj
MrKri5
10th March 2011, 09:35 PM |#3396  

More
possible camera bug
Hi,

In previous relase there was no problem with camera. Now when taking photo, when "Saving" phone hangs and come back after 3-5 minutes (save to card, gps off, rest of the settings in default). Then file is corrupted or ie. half of the image is saved. Anyone has similar problem?
9th December 2011, 11:01 PM |#3397  
Flag VOLOS
Thanks Meter: 232

More
hi christian.i flash my x1 with your full rom 1 day before.Very good and stable for the use that i done for this day BUT i find a problem that i dont know if any other have and maybe have solved in the posts before that.or maybe you give the solution.Here is my problem.When i press the phone key normaly it appears the contacts and the number keyboard so you can make a call.Special until here.When i hide the keyboard and try to scroll down to find a contact i get this picture like i have attach below.Any solution for this or maybe a fix cab? Pls someone answer me.Tnx in advance and again very good rom.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen08.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	811226  
21st January 2012, 06:01 AM |#3398  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
This rom is really smooth, it's slow on the first boot, but really fast after that, good rom, but Gsync is really annoy, it's on after each boot, can't find it in remove program
27th July 2012, 10:48 PM |#3399  

More
Please someone tell me how to change to English I saw there is an option but I can't find it and I really like this ROM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)