bestbuy canseled my order ;-(

Search This thread

Swiftks

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
Really, it's can sealed.... ought to be super fresh when it gets to you then!!! :p

Really sucks though.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

techjunkie9194

Mar 11, 2006
I just got a email saying my order was canseled ;-(

What was your order date?
Method of payment? Credit Card or Debit Card?
Have you called customer service and if so what did they say?

I did read somewhere someone said their order was cancelled, however, he paid by Debit Card and there was some issue.

CARLITOZ18

Dec 12, 2010
Is debit they say it was a problem with the paymant my ordee was on 12/3/11. This problem was before buy they two times give my money back then charge

xGary

Jul 15, 2010
In Canada they don't accept debit visas online and I got an email telling me to provide them with an alternative method of payment within 5 days or my order will be cancelled.

biggem001

Sep 20, 2010
thats why i ordered with my credit card that has no limit. makes things considerably easier.

darkangeldc5

Jun 20, 2010
There simply is no such thing as a credit card with no limit.
All credit cards have limits, some may be very high, but even the highest still have a limit.

There is credit card there is no limit. Not everywhere in the world, but it exists at least in US and HK as far as I know.

Here is one: dailymarkets.com/personal-finance/2010/12/07/american-express-premier-rewards-gold-card-review

Last edited:

adiliyo

Oct 25, 2009
Los Angeles
wow, this thread went off topic pretty fast.

amex is different in that some of their cards don't have a set limit, but that doesn't mean you can spend outrageous amounts of money whenever and however you want with them just approving everything.

my business card with them is that way, but if i try to pay for a house with my credit card, it's not going to go through.

blackinjun

Jul 8, 2008
Washington DC
Actually I think Amex Black does not have a limit but it is rarely issued. Yes you can buy a jet with it.

But we are getting off topic, where did best buy find cans large enough to fit a transformer in?

cooper1010

Jun 6, 2010
maybe "can sealed" refers to the aluminum back that's causing wi-fi issues.

for reals, though; that sucks. they better not cancel mine, or...or...or...I'll post here in all caps, I guess. Maybe I'll swear off BB and then go there on 12/27 with the gift cards my folks give me for Xmas.

adiliyo

Oct 25, 2009
Los Angeles
thats why i ordered with my pile of cocaine that has no limit. makes things considerably easier.

my swimming pool of heroin is like that, but it's just so inconvenient to carry around.

didn't the OP say he had issues with his debit card payment? if so, then it's within bby's right to cancel and order they can't get paid for, ****ty of them to not call and try to resolve it before cancelling it though.

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington
There is credit card there is no limit. Not everywhere in the world, but it exists at least in US and HK as far as I know.

Here is one: dailymarkets.com/personal-finance/2010/12/07/american-express-premier-rewards-gold-card-review

:rolleyes: The Centurion card from Amex is by invitation only and has an annual fee of $2,500 and a one time initiation fee of $5K. It has a limit because a friend of mine hit it charging a chartered wide-body for business in an emergency. It was approved with a phone call but it shows there's a limit. Amex is "no preset spending limit," not "no limit."