Update 143.A.0.761 Failed

Search This thread

gnduy

Jul 6, 2013
Jakarta
I have tried install update but always failed with notice "Could not verify"

Can anybody help to resolve this problem?

Thanks before
Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1401799164393.jpg
    1401799164393.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 181

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
I have tried install update but always failed with notice "Could not verify"

Can anybody help to resolve this problem?

Thanks before

Which firmware you are on?
If you are rooted you can flash firmware update via OTA.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

shahzaib.khan

Aug 9, 2011
riyadh
M on locked n rooted evo2 rom and i have the same error also could not verify

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
It's a very small update but as Greg has said, don't even bother, if you're rooted and using a custom rom then wait for them to release an update, personally I don't think it's going to change much but it'll be up to the dev's to implement it.

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
It's a very small update but as Greg has said, don't even bother, if you're rooted and using a custom rom then wait for them to release an update, personally I don't think it's going to change much but it'll be up to the dev's to implement it.

I don't think any devs will release an update for it, its such a minor update (1.8mb) whats the point in making a new (almost) 1GB rom for it....

[NUT] has already says he wont do it, and I am not bothering to do it for mine.

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
I don't think any devs will release an update for it, its such a minor update (1.8mb) whats the point in making a new (almost) 1GB rom for it....

[NUT] has already says he wont do it, and I am not bothering to do it for mine.

Yea haven't bothered with it myself, think this phones just about peaked. Unless they're going to give some of the Z2 features which we know our phones can handle, be a shame on Sony's part if they hold off things like double tap to wake and I think even timeshift @ 60fps would work too.

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Yea haven't bothered with it myself, think this phones just about peaked. Unless they're going to give some of the Z2 features which we know our phones can handle, be a shame on Sony's part if they hold off things like double tap to wake and I think even timeshift @ 60fps would work too.

I telling you, they holding all this features to have the gap between Z1 and Z2. They have do this to sell the Z2 as best flagship and Z1 remain good for others who not pretend much. It's a political overtake move.

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Its a completely common sense business move. They would be silly to do anything else.

Right ok, For me good business is doing things that puts faith in your customers not take it away, least of all when Sony haven't got the best history of quality devices, x10, Xperia S. Both utterly awful phones, they've brought back a lot of custom since the T and the Z so for them to pull a move like holding back features which are quite capable of being put on previous flagship devices like the Z1 and the compact to me is ludicrous business sense, especially as theres only 5 months between the devices and even less for the compact.

If it was a hardware limitation then fair enough, but these aren't so actually it's not a completely common sense business move at all. It's a sly rabbit punch that isn't remotely hidden and everyone knows it, DT2W is on several phones now, timeshift has been proven to work on the Z1, albeit at 45fps, i'm sure that Sony could have made it happen on the Z1.

Makes no difference to me anyhow, the second I'm able to buy the oneplus i'll be flogging this phone anyway.

Top Liked Posts