[MOD][SE ICS Beta][On-Screen Button Enabler]

Search This thread

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi Rashid, any chance of incorporating this mod with the original ICS lockscreen(as in the galaxy nexus)?

Sent from my Sony Arc w/ ICS

darth5zaft

Dec 16, 2011
kuala lumpur
Thanks for the mod. Loving it so much. Still getting yes to it. Kept on pushing home instead off space everything I write. Is there anyway to hardwired the recent apps button to the menu button? Or a button on launcher?

Sent from my LT18i using XDA App

rashid.fairus

Dec 6, 2011
Klang
Thanks for the mod. Loving it so much. Still getting yes to it. Kept on pushing home instead off space everything I write. Is there anyway to hardwired the recent apps button to the menu button? Or a button on launcher?

im still searching a method to tweak the navigationbar,for this mkd im just enable it,not really developing it,but i read in forum from other devices that they have find a way to rearrange it,im still learning about it,i ll share it when i have done it..

from the ARC

kormatoes

im still searching a method to tweak the navigationbar,for this mkd im just enable it,not really developing it,but i read in forum from other devices that they have find a way to rearrange it,im still learning about it,i ll share it when i have done it..

from the ARC

There is a option to hide under key board but I not sure what semc KB or aosp kb
I want to go back in and change settings to two pages all let u know what the outcome is
Remove from lock screen is my want

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk

rence1234

Jan 20, 2012
Guys, help please, how to install this one? Is this for ICS room? Or it can be install on a rooted xperia arc?

Sent from my LT15i using XDA Premium App

rashid.fairus

Dec 6, 2011
Klang
Guys, help please, how to install this one? Is this for ICS room? Or it can be install on a rooted xperia arc?

Sent from my LT15i using XDA Premium App

its for se xperia ars/arc s ics beta,yeah must be root because i edit framework file,and be sure you're using this rom,other than that will cause bootloop

Sent from my Xperia Arc

Rolandh

Oct 15, 2007
Sheffield
rolandh31.wordpress.com
update op:

Im sharing my mod for you to try,just simple mod,hope you like it:D

1,On Screen Button V1(default size) & V2(resize it a bit smaller to fix caller issue) + 180°Rotation
thanks to carl1961

V1
cb5242c9-68de-5e90.jpg

V2
cb5242c9-6907-b30a.jpg

Has anyone got this button Mod and Installation Instructions as I really want it on My Arc S but the link is dead?

Roland

Rolandh

Oct 15, 2007
Sheffield
rolandh31.wordpress.com
I downloaded from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1611499 (flash with CWM), but it looks strange with stock launcher :confused:

That was extremely easy & the CMW Auto Installer available in the Play Store makes it painless.

I kind of like it with the Stock Launcher, thank god it doesn't disable the Hardware buttons as all of Sonys own Apps don't support the Software Menu button, it'd be nice if the Back & Home Hardware Button could be disabled and the Hardware Menu key be left live for all of Sonys Apps though.

Roland

petrutms

Nov 1, 2008
Rm. Valcea
But it looks strange with Sony launcher... and recent calls have problems (today I realized). I think need some work there. Still waiting for something that works without problems.

Top Liked Posts