<(ROM)[S4](4.3.1)-OdysseyHybrid-v3.30-RC-) 10|12|13 />

Search This thread

asdfasdfvful

Apr 21, 2013
Montreal
allanwang.ca
Just wondering, are we not allowed to link the 4.3 gapps? It took me a long time to find it and I had to search through xda so it can probably save other people some time..(or maybe it's just me)

Rapier

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I couldn't leave this community if I wanted to..lol but the real boss is my wife ... If she wasn't cool I couldn't do anything lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Glad you're back droyd. Send our best regards and thanks to your wife for being so kind to let you share your time with us. Family and real life comes always first, but there are sometimes little things besides that that keeps us alive...like the passion for our devices.

$droyd$

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 23, 2012
Portage
Just wondering, are we not allowed to link the 4.3 gapps? It took me a long time to find it and I had to search through xda so it can probably save other people some time..(or maybe it's just me)

Slimroms.net that's the link to everything you'll need or want gapps addons whatever..

Rapier

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Damn that firmware check. I'll soon start to get pissed about it. Seems like I'll stop flashing ROMs and remain on MIUI. I got tired to change the updater-script every time in order to flash a ROM. Stupid check just because some were getting bootloops when flashing a 3.4 kernel based ROM. Same happens if you don't flash the kernel in fastboot and there's no check for that. Why the hec CM included that I don't know...that didn't avoid any bricks after all

Sent from nowhere over the air...

b0mb

Mar 9, 2013
Redmi Note 10 Pro
The rom is really nice... Snappy and smooth.

... But it needs the battery life of illusion 2.1 ;)

Sent from my One S using xda app-developers app

$droyd$

Dec 23, 2012
Portage
Damn that firmware check. I'll soon start to get pissed about it. Seems like I'll stop flashing ROMs and remain on MIUI. I got tired to change the updater-script every time in order to flash a ROM. Stupid check just because some were getting bootloops when flashing a 3.4 kernel based ROM. Same happens if you don't flash the kernel in fastboot and there's no check for that. Why the hec CM included that I don't know...that didn't avoid any bricks after all

Ugh forgot about that ... Sorry.

Rapier

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Ugh forgot about that ... Sorry.

Not your fault droyd. You can't remember everything and you're not the one that included it. Just that I'm not at my pc and I don't have the tools to change it. Just by deleting the lines and replacing the script in the zip didn't work. I was hoping to flash odyssey now but it seems I'll have to wait some more

skinzy98

May 30, 2012
Not your fault droyd. You can't remember everything and you're not the one that included it. Just that I'm not at my pc and I don't have the tools to change it. Just by deleting the lines and replacing the script in the zip didn't work. I was hoping to flash odyssey now but it seems I'll have to wait some more

really you cant change it on the phone? i did it on mine the other day using code editor on the market worked fine and let me flash right way

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda app-developers app

$droyd$

Dec 23, 2012
Portage
D
The rom is really nice... Snappy and smooth.

... But it needs the battery life of illusion 2.1 ;)

Sent from my One S using xda app-developers app

Well se what we can do about the battery life as time goes on... I'm just glad I've got a new ROM out to you guys for now...

And that its all on me so I can decide when to update it... No waiting on the team to agree..

skinzy98

May 30, 2012
by the way droyd this is awesome so far, i can see why you liked this one :D

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: $droyd$

$droyd$

Dec 23, 2012
Portage
Does pie work for you guys?... Its not working on mako

Reactions: rosswhite

asdfasdfvful

Apr 21, 2013
Montreal
allanwang.ca
Does pie work for you guys?... Its not working on mako

Just tried it and it doesn't seem to be responding

Sent from my One S

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

And I'm just wondering, was there a reason why the processor setting was put into another tab? It makes changing the governor a little less convenient.

Sent from my One S

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OdysseyRom
    Where Basic Meets Beauty

9478745564_07f049d9de_o.jpg

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    |CREDITS:|

Big thanks to SlimRoms for the base ,
    Illusion for some nice features. Both of wich
    are at the top of the android curve.

-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    |SCREEN SHOTS:|

9482762995_73ee384135.jpg
    9485561446_8d8c0feebb.jpg

9485561784_e56cff56a7.jpg
    9475965727_57efc81fa7.jpg

9482763907_5cec81dfa1.jpg
    9482763581_c468483555.jpg

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    | About Odyssey: |

Odyssey is a simple clean and smooth rom with the basic features but none of the over the top extras.I feel as though a lot of custom roms take it to far and have so much to them that we can't use it all. We all love extras but there is a line that a lot of custom roms cross that seem to make them a little less user friendly. So we've created Odyssey. We will of course add lots more to this rom based on demand from users But all the while continuing down the path of simplicity. I plan on rapid releases and full support for this . I hope you all enjoy it..

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    |FEATURES|

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    |KNOWN ISSUES:|

* Hybrid tab ui is a little Buggy *
    ???????????

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    |DOWNLOADS:|
    Please no mirrors

Added Bubba 09 OCT Kernel as stock for stability
    ALL CREDIT GOES TO RMBQ FOR THE KERNEL (THANKS MAN)
    Latest OdysseyRom Build

Please help me justify all the time spent on these builds by considering a small Donation.. Every little bit helps

Syncing up for an update

As soon as my new computer arrives in the mail I will make it a point to get the ville going again..