[ZOOPER][TASKER][GUIDES] jagwar's Guides for Zooper

Search This thread

Faxx4840

Feb 26, 2013
Welkenraedt, BE
Hi there,
I follow your step to create notification' count for zooper. But when I have a new message and i read it the notification stay. And in the task it stay not green. Any idea?

stiw47

Apr 27, 2011
Belgrade
Hello.
I need a help.
I was create simple zooper skin, where one element start sound record on click from /tasker/recordStart (that is a task)/media/Record Audio, and second element stop sound record on click from /tasker/recordStop (that is a task)/media/Record Audio Stop.
Now, I want to add one single bitmap behinde theese two elements, which should apear when recording start and disapear when recording stop.
How to do that?
If there is a simplest way, please direct me.

jagwar1

Nov 22, 2008
www.jagwar.de
Hello.
I need a help.
I was create simple zooper skin, where one element start sound record on click from /tasker/recordStart (that is a task)/media/Record Audio, and second element stop sound record on click from /tasker/recordStop (that is a task)/media/Record Audio Stop.
Now, I want to add one single bitmap behinde theese two elements, which should apear when recording start and disapear when recording stop.
How to do that?
If there is a simplest way, please direct me.

Easiest way is to add a variable to the first task which is set to 1 and the stop task sets it to 0. With that you can make a pic appear and dissappear in Zooper.

stiw47

Apr 27, 2011
Belgrade
Sorry, but I am not so advanced as you :) , cause that, just two more questions:
-should theese two variabiles (in first and second task) have a same or different names
-how to write code for bitmap advanced parameters in Zooper?

Thanks a lot in any case :)

jagwar1

Nov 22, 2008
www.jagwar.de
Reactions: stiw47

stiw47

Apr 27, 2011
Belgrade
I was busy last two days, now I have a time to say THANK YOU!!!

It wasn't so simple (for me :( ).

Resime:

-I create two tasks in Tasker
-recordStart, with Taskers built-in Record Audio+Variable Set %REC to 1+Zooper Plugin #TZREC#=%REC
-recordStop, with Taskers built-in Record Audio Stop+Variable Set %REC to 0+Zooper Plugin #TZREC#=%REC

-Than, I create two tasks in Tasker, for bitmap:
-recordStartIcon, with Variable Set %RECORD to 1+Zooper Plugin #TZREC#=%RECORD
-recordStopIcon, with Variable Set %RECORD to 0+Zooper Plugin #TZREC#=%RECORD

-Than, I create two profiles in Tasker, with events:
-Variable Set %REC, 1 -> recordStart
-Variable Set %REC, 0 -> recordStop

-Than, I add bitmap in Zooper, with advanced parameters
Code:
[b]$#TZREC#=1?/storage/sdcard1/icons/voicedialer.png$ $#TZREC#=0?/storage/sdcard1/icons/empty.png$[/b]

And, whoala, this is my widget:

Elecrtro components are open apps on click, and values of components are notifications, which I made folow jagwar's blog (for example TapaTalk 100kHz if there is not notifications, and 101kHz if there is notification).

Only problem now, is big big delay for widget update (notification count, bitmap apear/disapear etc.), but I except that, because have 1001 Zooper Widget on my screens.

Is there some fix for that delay?? (sometime is about 10-15 seconds :eek: )

Thanks once again for help :highfive:

tarzyhu

Oct 1, 2007
OnePlus 6T
Google Pixel 7
Hello jagwar1,

First of all, thank you for these great tutorials. I have a quick question reagrding the countdown widget.
Is it possible to automatically restart the countdown after it finished? e.g. create a 5 hour cycle?

Danie905

Account currently disabled
Dec 31, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Zooper Advanced Parameters in xml

Evening Jagwar, i have a question ? i am building an icon set for zooper analog clock's based on expensive watches. So my question is in the icon set .xml how do i link the bitmap to a specific parameter i.e. [as]$(360/60*#dm#)$[/as] ? so that when i choose the mintue hand bitmap the advanced parameter is already set??? Thx in advance

stiw47

Apr 27, 2011
Belgrade
I created a homescreen which looks like G Play app:

3WByuicXtQgh1rd1

I use a Nova launcher Prime. Nova have a search option in app drawer. When open an app drawer, and click on loupe, I get this:

rGrxhoSagH0ttO2X

Is it posible to make that click on search loupe, on my G Play homescreen (first screenshot, top right corner), give me Nova app search activity (second screenshot)??

I already try with Nova activities, but without succes. I wondering is this posible with some kind of Zooper-Tasker combination, or on some diferrent way?

jxcorex28

Feb 20, 2014
Tuscaloosa, Al.
1e1080081774a4ef4c6c9ca536de5df1.jpg

I'm trying to replicate the Google search sound widget,but I can't seem to find the application within zooper ontap applications. I was told I could use tasker to link the application to my custom widget,but I can't figure out how to. The name of the file is com.android.Google.ears
Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LazerDino

Mar 26, 2013
1e1080081774a4ef4c6c9ca536de5df1.jpg

I'm trying to replicate the Google search sound widget,but I can't seem to find the application within zooper ontap applications. I was told I could use tasker to link the application to my custom widget,but I can't figure out how to. The name of the file is com.android.Google.ears
Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Don't know what you are trying to accomplish here. Sound Search installs as a widget, not an app, with it's own visual result display. To my knowledge, you would be activating a widget from a widget. Why? If you are simply trying to activate sound search, you might try SoundHound or Shazam - they install as full apps and show in the list.

That's my take, maybe someone else can be of more help.

Sent from my SM-G900V

jxcorex28

Feb 20, 2014
Tuscaloosa, Al.
I was looking to create a widget that functions like sound search,but is not Google's sound search application. I want to take googles song search, modify it to my liking instead of being limited to a god awful looking widget ? I hope its more understandable now...