[UPG 12 may 10][ROM][WWE][ITA]Miky 6682 WM6.5 build 23569.

Search This thread

karimegy

Jan 3, 2012
anybody uploading Rom on anther site, megaupload site dosent work one have this rom please , uploading it on any uplading site

skmdm

Jan 12, 2012
vijayawada
thank you very much...
just couple of weeks back i bought a digitizer for my HTC
and now my screen understands that I am touching it.....
but I didnt have this rom.....and now u uploaded it for me
thank you very much again

hay small request some one upload (wm6.5.3 build 23569) htc p3452 elfin kitchen
plz, i want to cook my own rom

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

anybody uploading Rom on anther site, megaupload site dosent work one have this rom please , uploading it on any uplading site
enjoy brother
http://www.mediafire.com/?t6t9dma7u5941iu

Last edited:

skmdm

Jan 12, 2012
vijayawada
hay small request some one upload (wm6.5.3 build 23569) htc p3452 elfin kitchen
plz, i want to cook my own rom

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

miky6682 can you plz upload your kitchen
i want to cook my own rom
(wm6.5.3 build 23569) htc p3452 elfin kitchen
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nkanaga

Oct 25, 2010
Bangalore
Hi Miky, Thanks for your ROM.

I have installed your Rom in my elfin and It is quite stable for more than 3 months. But i could not able to set broadcast channels settings. In the settings tab if I try to enter name and code for the channel , "OK" button not working and also there is no "Cancel" button.
Every time when I open the settings of Broadcast cahnnels, I have to soft rest the phone.
Any other Way to resolve this.

skmdm

Jan 12, 2012
vijayawada
htc elfin

i was trying to cook this rom from two months still not finish
miky 6682 can you plzz explain me how to cook new 3.14.706.02 drivers into htc elfin step by step :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    great work!! can u do it an essenzial italian version? just win 6.5 and same essenzial programs?
    tnk

There is the 23060 ita, it works well until now.
    @ Milky - I'm waiting for your ROM since almost 8 months now. Did you stop building elfin ROM's. Kinda did you purchased a new piece and throughout your old elfin?

Anyway hope you could building more better and stable ROM's.
    Thanks

I'm sorry, so sorry for my long silence but I'm very busy, I'm working hard, very hard in this period.
    I didn't purchased any new device, I consider my elfin a still good device also there is no com 5 updates and latest rom I cooked times ago is still doing well.
    I've not tried build from other Ms branch and I read around that them have some compatibility iussues.
    The only iussues I found is related to deleting camera shortcut with Cleartemp but updating this apps this bug is solved.

I hope see you soon.
    hi, miky
    im one of regular user of ur roms and now im trying to cook my own rom ,im using the same phone canvas as of u.i want to have the fonts size increased as same as ur roms but they are not .checked the registries of both mine and ur phone canvases they are same .so my request to u is what changes i should make to reg to get the big fonts .

and also can u give the connection setup with DB cab which ur using in ur roms
    thanks

Sorry for my delayed answer.
    To have bigger font you should ceck not only font size but also font used in phone canvas, also to make sure font size registry keys aren't overwritten be sure your registry tweaks are in the last package that kitchen calls.
    Later i will upload my connection db if you still need it.
    thanks miky,for the replay.what i did was copied the registry 0f phone canvas of ur rom and checked that with the one i used the font type is same regarding the sizes ur are in decimal and other is in hexadecimal,but both are same in size if converted from decimal to hexadecimal.so im confused.secondly i m putting ur registry setting last in the package still im not getting results.
    regarding connection setup im still searching .
    so can u provide me the connection setup cab and also phone canvas the one which u use .
    thanks

Here are my connection db, I sent you my fonts too.
    hi ,
    thanks very much for ur help.my phone canvas problm solved.but gprs\edge is not working .i extracted the zip and replaced with the original one in the stock DB .But it is not working.what else i should do???automatically it is configurating my network BSNL_SOUTH (INDIA).But when i tried to connect to gprs\edge it is not working.help.
    also i wanted to know where is the registry for the font size for incoming \caller screen??
    another issue is of audio manager .when i tried to import audio manager of mega it is not getting cooked into rom (im using OS Kitchen) ,if i use audio manager cab available in the forum,it is getting cooked in to rom but it is not opening \working it says the .exe is not digitally signed or one of its component is not installed .any advice???
    lastly im not getting black taskbar for ron arad orange .tsk though i tried to put taskbar registry into kitchen??

You don't have to extract provision.zip, also you have to disable autoconfig in connection setup. Audio manager from mega requires replacingof some dll to work
    try this