Thanks Meter: 881

Post Reply Email Thread
18th February 2015, 12:27 PM |#171  
Flag In the wind
Thanks Meter: 181

Donate to Me
More
Will Not Load VZW HTC One M8
Other daydream apps work but this one won't. Cleared Data and Cache. Will run from Start Now in Settings but not normally. Weird.
18th February 2015, 12:53 PM |#172  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schneid

Other daydream apps work but this one won't. Cleared Data and Cache. Will run from Start Now in Settings but not normally. Weird.

Just dock/charge your device and let it idle for a while. Make sure to have no wakelock enabled or anything else that keeps the display on. The system will then start the daydream when your display would normally time out
The Following User Says Thank You to j4velin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift j4velin Ad-Free
18th February 2015, 01:00 PM |#173  
Flag In the wind

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4velin

Just dock/charge your device and let it idle for a while. Make sure to have no wakelock enabled or anything else that keeps the display on. The system will then start the daydream when your display would normally time out

Have left on charger all night and no joy. Display is off. As stated all others work but i like and have used yours for awhile. May be the M8 and 4.4.4. A truly crippled device with no root available to help it. Works on my Gtab and my retired S3.

Thanks for answering.
18th February 2015, 01:53 PM |#174  

Donate to Me
More
Debug version attached. Please install it and send me the logfile (Lucid.log) if it doesnt start automatically when docking/charging and being idle for a while
Attached Files
File Type: apk Lucid-debug.apk - [Click for QR Code] (653.3 KB, 34 views)
18th February 2015, 02:54 PM |#175  
Flag In the wind

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4velin

Debug version attached. Please install it and send me the logfile (Lucid.log) if it doesnt start automatically when docking/charging and being idle for a while

Will do. Thanks.
28th February 2015, 08:47 PM |#176  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I can't seem to find an option to automatically cycle through the different views (RSS, Clock, Pictures) with a predefined timespan. I always have to select the button to see the RSS feed. Is this option just not there, and if, are you planning on including this? This would make it infinitely more useful for my purposes.

Nice app by the way.
21st March 2015, 12:04 PM |#177  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
deepslep
Great app.
But prevent my galaxy note 4 from entering deepsleep mode so the device
is heating up when it is docked at night .
Can you fix this?
thanks.
21st March 2015, 05:36 PM |#178  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by levin2002

But prevent my galaxy note 4 from entering deepsleep mode so the device

being in "deepsleep" mode is, by definition, not possible if the screen is on
29th March 2015, 07:06 PM |#179  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I wish there was such a great daydream on my Nexus 4!
5th May 2015, 04:47 PM |#180  
Flag Providence
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Question Appointment Count?
Checking out your app and so far so good. One question though... would it be possible to select the number of appointments shown in the calendar module? I have an inordinate amount of meetings scheduled on a regular basis, which pretty much fills the screen making for a very cluttered appearance. It would be great to have an option for showing just the first N upcoming events. Kind of a "hey dummy, you can't hit snooze this morning because you have a one-on-one with your boss at 8:30" thing.
25th May 2015, 12:59 AM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilifter

When I have the slideshow on. I have the timer set to 20 sec. However. It will race through about 5 pictures in a span of maybe 2 sec. Before stopping on one for the 20 sec.

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

Nevermind. Forgot about turning off and on. Fixed now. Great app

I still get this issue and don't know how to fix it. I've tried turning on/off my HP Slate 21 Pro, daydream, switching daydream apps, etc...this problem is still present. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Not sure if it means anything, but the slideshow is reading pictures off a microsd card.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)