[ROM][CM10.2]SUPERLITE CM10.2 JB4.3.1 V6.0| SLgapps | BYO | NOV 5/13 |

Search This thread

xcrazydx

Feb 3, 2012
Re: [ROM][10.1]SUPERLITE CM10.1 JB 4.2.2 > 79mb < | SLGAPPS 10MB | FEB28/13

The jig is definitely not a waste of money. It's gotten me out of 2 hard bricks. One on my Skyrocket and once on my wife's S2. When your phone won't go into recovery or turn on in any way, the jig will put you into download mode. Plug your phone into your pc, start Kies and load the original stock OS. Mine automatically have me the ICS update once I rebooted with Gingerbread. Then just root again.... And you're back in business

Good luck

Sent from my SGS2 Skyrocket w/ Tapatalk 2

A jig won't do anything for a hard brick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

The jig is definitely not a waste of money. It's gotten me out of 2 hard bricks. One on my Skyrocket and once on my wife's S2. When your phone won't go into recovery or turn on in any way, the jig will put you into download mode. Plug your phone into your pc, start Kies and load the original stock OS. Mine automatically have me the ICS update once I rebooted with Gingerbread. Then just root again.... And you're back in business

Good luck

Sent from my SGS2 Skyrocket w/ Tapatalk 2

I am getting the firm ware flashed, I spoke to the person I was going to purchase the jig they said it would not work on hard brick. The thing to look for hard brick is no response from the phone, the computer d doesn't recognize etc. That's exactly how my phone was.

So I'm going to get the JTAG brick repair, will follow-up on how things go.

Thanks everyone for your input. Learned a lot about my Samsung phone and how to repair it. What I can do and what I need help with.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using xda premium

rsarwar

Feb 9, 2009
Just switched to this from Vincom's 4.1.2 Superlite Official .. now can't find the USB Debugging section which is needed to Titanium Backup and it keeps prompting me that its not currently enabled and I should do so under System > Applications > USB Debugging.

1BadWolf

Aug 12, 2012
Nowhere, Louisiana

Just switched to this from Vincom's 4.1.2 Superlite Official .. now can't find the USB Debugging section which is needed to Titanium Backup and it keeps prompting me that its not currently enabled and I should do so under System > Applications > USB Debugging.

Go to settings/about phone, scroll to the bottom and tap build number repeatedly (approx 7 times) to enable developer options. You'll find the debugging option in the developer options menu.

Brought to you by time and relative dimensions in space.

Reactions: rsarwar

1BadWolf

Aug 12, 2012
Nowhere, Louisiana
I have been running this with CvD's unofficial Moretz (1.04) kernel for about 4 days or so. I have on demand/row, under-clocked to 1242 and undervolted by -75 across the board. I consistently get 18+ hours battery life with 4+ hours of screen on time. Everything that I need works perfect, no problems at all. It's smooth and very fast. If I was a guy that knew how to do things, this is exactly the type of thing I would do. Fantastic work vincom. Thanks for your time and effort with all of these superlite roms. They're my favorites. :good:

So, how did it go?
Were you able to bring it back to life, lol

sent from Vincom's world CM10-V8

I had to send it in to mobiletechvideo got it flashed now I also have a jig as well so if it happens again I will try to use the jig.

I just added recovery on my phone now and I'm back to Vincom cm 10 4.1.2, superlite.

How's this ROM going?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

mtdew

Dec 29, 2012

I had to send it in to mobiletechvideo got it flashed now I also have a jig as well so if it happens again I will try to use the jig.

I just added recovery on my phone now and I'm back to Vincom cm 10 4.1.2, superlite.

How's this ROM going?

Jig won't work on hardbrick. Wasted money.

Reactions: kparikh82276

Downloaded this ROM, seems pretty cool but I'm still filling some lag add compared to super lite 4.1.2

Now I can probably hey use to it but still feeling something that's not smooth.

I'll see on how this ROM progresses.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

The power menu is limited, any updates happening?

mtdew

Dec 29, 2012

Downloaded this ROM, seems pretty cool but I'm still filling some lag add compared to super lite 4.1.2

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Google it you are missing details on all of these 4.2.2 ROMs.

Weazmeister

Jul 17, 2012
Huntington Beach

Go into system settings > about phone > build number and keep tapping it over and over. Opens up advanced menus

Butter smooth, I must say I'm enjoying it, it's almost as good add the cm 4.1.2, from vincom but there are few apps that I'm use to not present that I'm searching for.

So now I've moved up to 4.2.2, awesome.

Thanks again vincom

Oh man...I will fry my phone! LOL...I'm flashing a new ROM every day... Thanks man!

That's why you have recovery with backup. But also understand why your flashing BC once you've got a stable Rom then keep it. Lol

As I'm running this particular rom, I'm noticing it's still pretty smooth, but if I'm on Google play and downloading apps especially ones on my account. If I have more then say 5 downloading it'll freeze, I have to pretty much press the power button till it turns off and when it restarts it'll continue with the app download.

It's happen twice any one else have that problem, this didn't occur with the sl 4.1.2 nor the stock Rom ics, so I'm presuming its with the Rom.

ctalcant

Aug 4, 2010

As I'm running this particular rom, I'm noticing it's still pretty smooth, but if I'm on Google play and downloading apps especially ones on my account. If I have more then say 5 downloading it'll freeze, I have to pretty much press the power button till it turns off and when it restarts it'll continue with the app download.

It's happen twice any one else have that problem, this didn't occur with the sl 4.1.2 nor the stock Rom ics, so I'm presuming its with the Rom.

Never had problems with Google play on this ROM. I would restore 69 apps without a hitch on Wi-Fi and on 4g.

If you can reproduce it with a logcat that would help identify the issue. I don't think it's the ROM though.

Sent from my HTC Express using xda premium

ckfmunoz

Nov 3, 2011

Are there any known problems with the slgapps?
Like maybe some apps from the play store FCing?
I'm asking because this occurred back when I was on the SL cm10 jb 4.1.2.

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

vincom

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 5, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
Are there any known problems with the slgapps?
Like maybe some apps from the play store FCing?
I'm asking because this occurred back when I was on the SL cm10 jb 4.1.2.

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
its been stated b4, some apps are dependant on other apps to function, I cant test every app from play, you need to find out what they need to run, exchange seems to be needed by many apps as with maps/location

Reactions: 1BadWolf

nub4life

Aug 19, 2008
First of all, thanks a lot for another great release!

The only problem I have is my wallpaper is still black after multiple reboots. It also can't seem to set the wallpaper to an image from my gallery; it'll look like it's doing it, but it doesn't do it. Suggestions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    superlitelogo1.jpg

SUPERLITE CM10.2 JB4.3.1 V6.0 > 85MB <

BUILT FROM SOURCE W/LATEST MERGES AS OF NOV 5/13

STANDARD CM10.2 BUILDS ARE 180MB +

I BUILD FOR WHAT I LIKE A ROM TO BE
    SO IF YOU LIKE IT LEAN, MEAN AND QUICK - THEN THIS IS FOR YOU.
    USE IT AS A BASE TO CREATE YOUR OWN PERSONAL ROM.

ITS FAST TO INSTALL
    HAS A FAST INITIAL BOOTUP TIME
    HAS FULL PHONE FUNCTIONS

LESS THAN 30 SEC'S TO INSTALL

GAPPS SUPERLITE FOR CM10.2 AT ONLY 12MB FROM GAPPS-JB-20130813 AT 87 MB

SL ROM NOTES:

BUILD YOUR OWN ROM: I MAKE ROMS FOR WHAT I LIKE BUT I ACCOMADATED USERS WITH FLASHABLE ZIPS OF STUFF I DEBLOATED - READ THE BYO SECTION FOR MOST OF WHAT I TOOK OUT.
    EXTREME TRIMMING WAS PERFORMED BEYOND BLOATWARE REMOVAL HENCE THE NAME SUPERLITE.
    STOCK LAUNCHER TREBUCHET IS USED MINUS ITS BUILTIN WALLPAPERS
    ROM USES CUSTOM DEFAULT LOCK SREEN AND HOMESCREEN WALLPAPER
    ROM USES CUSTOM DEFAULT RINGTONE AND NOTIFICATION SOUND

SCREENSHOTS

APP DRAWER SHOWS WITH SLGAPPS INSTALLED
    44.jpg
    111.jpg
    cm10.2_v5_screenshot.jpg

CM10.2 NOTES:

CM10.2 uses "gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip" - Links In The DL Section
    CM10.2: Sometimes Reboot Will Be Longer W/just A Black Screen, Give It Time To Boot.
    Developer Options: To Enable: Goto Settings>about> Then repeadetly Tap On "build Number" Until Enable Message Appears.
    To Enable Extended Power Options: Its Located In The Developer Options Page.
    To Speed Up Cm10.x Screen Transitions - Set To 0.5 All Three Scale Options In The Developer Options Page

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

Use Latest TWRP Or Philz CWM
    Full Wipe If Coming From Other Roms.
    TWRP Full Wipe = wipe>advanced wipe>"dalvik cache" "data" "system" "cache" "android secure"
    I Tested From Full Wipe W/no Issues.
    CM10.2: Sometimes Reboot Will Be Longer W/just A Black Screen, Give It Time To Boot.
    If On Previous Superlite Versions:
    >slcm10.2 is a "no wipe/format" rom, just flash on top of your current sl rom and update the previous your byo apps.
    >your previous system apps will remain and will be updated accordingly.
    >if you added any extra apps to the system/app folder they will remain untouched, eg. the byo apps.
    >any previous apps/data you had will still be there and untouched
    >your system/media folder items will still be there if you previously added anything
    > any previous system libs/mods/kernels will be wiped
    > call logs might be deleted

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DEVICES, BUT SH*T HAPPENS!

Check The Md5 Sums Of All Downloads.
    Backup Your Current Rom In Recovery.
    Wipe? Read Above.
    Flash Jb Radio If Not On One - Links In The 1stop Sticky.
    Flash Rom.
    Reboot Now To Test It Out Or Flash Gapps(superlite or full).
    Sometimes Reboot Will Be Longer W/just A Black Screen, Give It Time To Boot.
    Let It Settle, A Few Minutes Should Be Fine.
    Read The Build Your Own Rom Section.

DOWNLOADS
    READ INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE ABOUT WIPING - THESE ROMS DO NOT WIPE THE SYSTEM OR DATA APPS
    MAY 24/2017 ROM AND SLGAPPS HOSTED ON ANDROIDFILEHOST

CM10.2
    SUPERLITE_CM10.2_JB4.3_V6.0.zip > 85MB < - W/LATEST MERGES AS OF OCT 14/13 - READ "BUILD YOUR OWN" BELOW FOR WHAT I TOOK OUT

GAPPS_SLITE_12mb_jb-20130813.zip > 12MB < - ONLY WITH PLAY, SYNCING FOR CONTACTS, CHROME BOOKMARKS AND DATA, AND GOOGLE SETTINGS

gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip - FULL GAPPS JB 20130813 > 85MB < - UNTOUCHED - WAS LINKED TO GOO.IM PAGE - GOO.IM IS NOW GONE

BUILD YOUR OWN ROM aka BYO

FYI: BYO APPS ARE/WERE HOSTED ON DEVHOST, DEVHOST HAS GONE TO S H I T S
    GET YOUR PREFERRED APPS FROM PLAY OR BACKUPS
    OR POST HERE IF YOURE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING, IF I CAN FIND IT I WILL UPDATE OP

SEE PICS OF APP DRAWER ABOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU GET.
    IF ITS UPLOADED THERE WILL BE A LINK.
    FLASHABLE ZIPS, JUST INSTALL FROM WITHIN RECOVERY AND REBOOT, NO WIPE NEEDED.
    SOME APPS ARE DEPENDANT ON OTHER APPS TO FUNCTION - IF SO THEY WILL FORCE CLOSE/NOT FUNCTION - FIND OUT WHAT THE APP IS DEPENDANT ON, EG. EXCHANGE.APK "MIGHT" BE NEEDED BY SOME BANKING APPS. TD BANKING APP WORKS W/OUT EXCHANGE.

EMAIL AND EXCHANGE - "might" be needed by some banking apps. td bank works w/out exchange
    DESK/ALARM/LOCK CLOCK
    CMFILE MANAGER
    CALENDER w/sync
    BROWSER
    APOLLO music player
    DSPMANAGER
    KEYBOARD - "might" be needed for multi language keyboard, try w/out first.
    CMWALLPAPERS AND LIVE WALLPAPERS - no change from previous versions
    SOUND RECORDER
    SOUNDS - ringtones, alarms, notifications - no change from previous versions
    TREBUCHET LAUNCHER - if you want more backgrounds
    VOICEPLUS
    FONTS - no change from previous versions
    VIDEO EDITOR - no change from previous versions
    VOICE DIALER - no change from previous versions
    PHOTO TABLE
    CALCULATOR

THANKS GOTO

USERS OF MY SUPERLITE ROMS
    TEAMCHOPSSTICKS
    Cyanogenmod
    TEAM ROOK

"I AM NOT A DEV, I JUST KNOW HOW TODO STUFF"
    wip

older versions
    You Can Upgrade From Previous Cm10.1 Versions To Cm10.2 W/out Wiping But Need To Flash gapps-jb-20130813 SL or Full.
    Cm10.1 And Up Based Roms Need To Be On A Jb Radio
    CM10.1 uses "gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip" - Links In The DL Section
    CM10.2 uses "gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip" - Links In The DL Section
    Some Users On Any JB4.3 Rom Experience A Black Screen On 2nd Boot w/TWRP, Use Cwm 6.0.3.7 To Install Any 4.3 Roms Then Flash TWRP 2.6.3.0 w/CWM, also read THIS POST
    Developer Options: To Enable: Goto Settings>about> Then repeadetly Tap On "build Number" Until Enable Message Appears.
    To Enable Extended Power Options: Its Located In The Developer Options Page.
    To Speed Up Cm10.x Screen Transitions - Set To 0.5 All Three Scale Options In The Developer Options Page[/QUOTE]

CM10.2
    SUPERLITE_CM10.2_JB4.3_V5.0SL.zip > 85MB < - W/LATEST MERGES AS OF OCT 14/13 - READ "BUILD YOUR OWN" BELOW FOR WHAT I TOOK OUT

GAPPS_SLITE_12mb_jb-20130813.zip > 12MB < - ONLY WITH PLAY, SYNCING FOR CONTACTS, CHROME BOOKMARKS AND DATA, AND GOOGLE SETTINGS

FULL GAPPS JB 20130813 > 85MB < - UNTOUCHED - LINKED TO GOO.IM PAGE

FOR V5.0sl BUILD YOUR OWN ROM aka BYO

USE THESE OR GET YOUR PREFERRED APPS FROM PLAY OR BACKUPS

SEE PICS OF APP DRAWER ABOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU GET.
    IF ITS UPLOADED THERE WILL BE A LINK.
    FLASHABLE ZIPS, JUST INSTALL FROM WITHIN RECOVERY AND REBOOT, NO WIPE NEEDED.
    SOME APPS ARE DEPENDANT ON OTHER APPS TO FUNCTION - IF SO THEY WILL FORCE CLOSE/NOT FUNCTION - FIND OUT WHAT THE APP IS DEPENDANT ON, EG. EXCHANGE.APK "MIGHT" BE NEEDED BY SOME BANKING APPS. TD BANKING APP WORKS W/OUT EXCHANGE.

EMAIL AND EXCHANGE - "might" be needed by some banking apps. td bank works w/out exchange
    DESK/ALARM/LOCK CLOCK
    CMFILE MANAGER
    CALENDER w/sync
    BROWSER
    APOLLO music player
    DSPMANAGER
    KEYBOARD - "might" be needed for multi language keyboard, try w/out first.
    CMWALLPAPERS AND LIVE WALLPAPERS
    SOUND RECORDER
    SOUNDS - ringtones, alarms, notifications
    TREBUCHET LAUNCHER - if you want more backgrounds
    VOICEPLUS
    FONTS
    VIDEO EDITOR
    VOICE DIALER
    PHOTO TABLE
    CALCULATOR

THESE ROMS DO NOT WIPE THE SYSTEM OR DATA APPS
    CM10.2
    SUPERLITE_CM10.2_JB4.3_V4.02SL.zip > 85MB < - W/LATEST MERGES AS OF OCT 1/13 - READ "BUILD YOUR OWN" BELOW FOR WHAT I TOOK OUT

FULL GAPPS JB 20130813 > 85MB < - UNTOUCHED - LINKED TO GOO.IM PAGE

CM10.1
    SUPERLITE_CM10.1_JB4.2.2_V3.2.zip > 80MB < - W/LATEST MERGES AS OF OCT 1/13 - READ "BUILD YOUR OWN" BELOW FOR WHAT I TOOK OUT

GAPPS_SLITE_10mb_jb-20130301.zip > 10MB < - ONLY WITH PLAY, SYNCING FOR CONTACTS, CHROME BOOKMARKS AND DATA, AND GOOGLE SETTINGS.

FULL GAPPS JB 20130301 > 91MB < - UNTOUCHED - LINKED TO GOO.IM PAGE

NOTE: YOU CAN FLASH FULL GAPPS ONTO SUPERLITE GAPPS WHENEVER YOU WANT

BUILD YOUR OWN ROM aka BYO
    CM10.1-x= SAME AS PREVIOUS CM10.1 VERSIONS
    CM10.2 LINK IS FOR CM10.2 APPS

EMAIL AND EXCHANGE CM10.1-x --- CM10.2 - "might" be needed by some banking apps. td bank works w/out exchange
    DESK/ALARM/LOCK CLOCK CM10.1-x --- CM10.2
    CMFILE MANAGER CM10.1 --- CM10.2
    CALENDER w/sync CM10.1-x --- CM10.2
    BROWSER CM10.1-x --- CM10.2
    APOLLO CM10.1-x ---- CM10.2 music player
    DSPMANAGER CM10.1-x --- CM10.2
    KEYBOARD CM10.1 ---- CM10.2 - "might" be needed for multi language keyboard, try w/out first.
    CMWALLPAPERS AND LIVE WALLPAPERS CM10.1 ---- CM10.2
    SOUND RECORDER CM10.1 ---- CM10.2
    SOUNDS CM10.1 ---- CM10.2 - ringtones, alarms, notifications
    TREBUCHET LAUNCHER CM10.1 ---- CM10.2 - if you want more backgrounds
    VOICEPLUS CM10.1 ---- CM10.2
    FONTS CM10.1 ---- CM10.2 - "might" be needed for emoji keyboard and/or for languages other than English, try w/out first as users are reporting that its not needed
    VIDEO EDITOR CM10.1 ---- CM10.2
    VOICE DIALER CM10.1 ---- CM10.2
    PHOTO TABLE CM10.1 --- CM10.2
    CALCULATOR CM10.1-x --- CM10.2
    FOCAL CM10.2 - considered unstable

CM10.2
    SUPERLITE_CM10.2_JB4.3_V4.01SL.zip > 85MB < - W/LATEST MERGES AS OF SEPT 27/13 -

FULL GAPPS JB 20130813 > 87MB < - UNTOUCHED - LINKED TO GOO.IM PAGE

CM10.1
    SUPERLITE_CM10.1_JB4.2.2_V3.1.zip > 77MB < - W/LATEST MERGES AS OF SEPT 11/13 -

GAPPS_SLITE_10mb_jb-20130301.zip > 10MB < - ONLY WITH PLAY, SYNCING FOR CONTACTS, CHROME BOOKMARKS AND DATA, AND GOOGLE SETTINGS.

FULL GAPPS JB 20130301 > 91MB < - UNTOUCHED - LINKED TO GOO.IM PAGE
    update: ive been running since july 28 with no issues, stable and fast and everything works for what I use my phone for, ive installed a ton of apps and have no issues with any of them.

since cm10.2 is going to be the the next latest/greatest rom there will be no updates to sl cm10.1, once cm10.2 is stable then I will make a new sl rom, thanks guys/gals for ur support
    Please keep the chit-chat to a minimum in here, guys. If you want to argue, take it to PM or Twitter, not a development thread on XDA. Thank you. :highfive: