[Q] Serious problem

Search This thread

aek-tiesto

Feb 11, 2013
hello guys i have an SGPT 12 and i had to creat a new session to let my daughter use it without attemping my files ...
so i changed the session to my daughters one and after she finished i took my tablet and tried to go back to my session that i locked before with a password so i tried to go back to admin session and then i had no keyboard just the mic and i disabled the WIFI on my daughters session
:(:(
so is there any way to get out of that session ?.? please help guys i really need it

thnx XDA's

Z3PHYR

Sep 9, 2012
hello guys i have an SGPT 12 and i had to creat a new session to let my daughter use it without attemping my files ...
so i changed the session to my daughters one and after she finished i took my tablet and tried to go back to my session that i locked before with a password so i tried to go back to admin session and then i had no keyboard just the mic and i disabled the WIFI on my daughters session
:(:(
so is there any way to get out of that session ?.? please help guys i really need it

thnx XDA's

Do you have settings on that session and if not did you have adb enabled before?