• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jsgraphicart

Nov 25, 2011
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Dragonzkiller, given the smarts you have but the time you don't have, could you just publish your CM9 source for all devs to work on while you're away? Or is it just that no one else has the ability to help with your project?

People have asked him that repeatedly. I dont think he wants to do that for whatever reason. He started it, I think he wants to be the one to finish it.

lotus22

May 11, 2010
Columbus, OH
While I realize it's his source and he should get all the credit, it would be nice for it to be on GitHub so we could all take a look so the DX2 community could push timely updates.

king..kranium

Jan 30, 2012
Mamou
If he needs help he's got his resources. Best of the best I'm sure... if u just want to compile a rom, build off cm7...but stop asking this damn man to give u his hard work.... do ur own thing bro, I'm sick of this *****ing. Y'all ungrateful bastard don't deserve cm9 and he is still making it for us thank God.

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Travisdroidx2

thelowend

Jan 31, 2012
The cold part of Ohio
If he needs help he's got his resources. Best of the best I'm sure... if u just want to compile a rom, build off cm7...but stop asking this damn man to give u his hard work.... do ur own thing bro, I'm sick of this *****ing. Y'all ungrateful bastard don't deserve cm9 and he is still making it for us thank God.

Trolol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

kennyb6

Jan 21, 2012
Why dont yall make it ya damn self if u want it that bad o because no dev for dx2 besides him has the know how

Sent from my MB870 using XDA

ComputerNmyPocket

Nov 30, 2011
Denver, Colorado
I can't code a line... so I can't make it myself. I've just been following Hashcode's kernal development for my kindle fire and it seemed like a great way to run a project. Seems like he manages the project on Github, others can try their own ideas and build it, then I think if Hashcode likes the idea he has the authority to make it part of the official source. At least I think that's how it works.

Maximinus I

Nov 4, 2011
um actually, theres a couple devs for the x2, so first get your facts straight and second, there are other people who know how to do the stuff dkz does 'nuff said

Name one that isn't doing there own thing or waiting for dzk to release cm9 to fix something of there's? There are others but they aren't working on cm9 for dx2

Sent from my MB870 using xda premium

king..kranium

Jan 30, 2012
Mamou
I can't code a line... so I can't make it myself. I've just been following Hashcode's kernal development for my kindle fire and it seemed like a great way to run a project. Seems like he manages the project on Github, others can try their own ideas and build it, then I think if Hashcode likes the idea he has the authority to make it part of the official source. At least I think that's how it works.

Well u can always tell him what u think on IRC. But it aint fair to him to ramble here( which he barely even looks @) about how u think he should be doing his Dev. Thing.

ztotherad

Aug 17, 2011
Illinois
OnePlus 9 Pro
Name one that isn't doing there own thing or waiting for dzk to release cm9 to fix something of there's? There are others but they aren't working on cm9 for dx2

no, dkz is working on cm9 i didnt say he isnt. ace is working on miui 4 and nitro is working on eclipse. then we have skwoodiva (sorry if i misspelled that, bro) that is working on a nan from the mx2 and ryman222 is working on another rom that is based off cm7. lastly, theres at least 2 of your fellow xdaers working on ports of ROMs, so theres at least a handful of people working on different ROMS

Maximinus I

Nov 4, 2011
You proved my point. Dzk is the ONLY one working on cm9. All I'm saying is that all the devs capable of actually utilizing his source are busy. Just let him do his thing.

kennyb6

Jan 21, 2012
um actually, theres a couple devs for the x2, so first get your facts straight and second, there are other people who know how to do the stuff dkz does 'nuff said

I know theres more devs than him im sayin why havent tthey got the ssource how did he get it and no one else how did he get it close to workin and no one else cuz they cant so why would he give it up if theyre so good they should be able to do it

Sent from my MB870 using XDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know that I've been extremely busy with school and all, but I'm just posting to give a heads up that this weekend I am working on the DX2. You can find me at the IRC at the freenode channel #cm7dx2. Can't wait to see you guys there!

P.S. that 2nd core thread over in the dev forums is a bunch of crap. don't use it. our 2nd core turns on automatically when needed. it's a power save feature in EVERY Tegra 2 device. So if you want to drain your battery, go on ahead.
    I'm closing this thread due to off topic/bickering. Any questions or concerns should be directed to me in the Freenode IRC at #cm7dx2.
    alright who are the two who picked X2 is dead. I wish YOU were dead, both of you! :)
    His point is that there is no performance gain. The script just forces the second core to run at full capacity 100% of the time, instead of on-demand, which doesn't make a difference when you consider that on-demand just means it will activate the second core if the first core can't complete the task on its own.

Honestly I think the only difference that script will make is serious battery drain.

That said, I do appreciate the work trafalgar put into it. Always nice to see that there is still some hope for this phone's development :)

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Well that's what you get for leaving us! D;

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Welcome back sir!

That awkward moment where the OP has more thanks than posts.

It DOES NOT run at full capacity 100% of the time it follows the same governing pattern as the first core it just does not sleep

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
    Awesome! I was beginning to lose hope for cm9, with you being busy with school and all. maybe we will see something soon.

How would I get to the IRC channel to follow?

Go to http://webchat.freenode.net and sign in. in the channel section type "#cm7dx2"