[Q] Bootloader bricked

Search This thread

willmedeiros

Apr 1, 2011
Yesterday, I did unlock the bootloader, however, after that, he just gets on screen "Warning Bootloader Unlocked" and does not care anymore, what can I do?

dog121

Oct 24, 2011
london
Yesterday, I did unlock the bootloader, however, after that, he just gets on screen "Warning Bootloader Unlocked" and does not care anymore, what can I do?

Sorry not quite sure what you are trying to say or mean do you mean that you unlocked you're phone and the bootloader message says warning unlocked bootloader and now the phone won't start

Sent from my XT890 using xda app-developers app

willmedeiros

Apr 1, 2011
Sorry not quite sure what you are trying to say or mean do you mean that you unlocked you're phone and the bootloader message says warning unlocked bootloader and now the phone won't start

Sorry, I'm from Brazil, but it was just that he no longer starts after doing the unlock.

dog121

Oct 24, 2011
london
He was born when I unlock, now it just flashes the green light, vibrates, beeps and then dies again

Sounds to me like you have bricked your phone when you unlocked the bootloader did you use the Motorola website because unlocking the bootloader should not brick you're phone trying to root it can brick it if you're not careful

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6
AW: [Q] Bootloader bricked

For me it sounds more like an JB > ICS RSD-brick. Unlocking or rooting (even with an wrong Kernel) won't destroy your ability to boot into the BL.

Sent from my XT910

fgaulke

Jan 29, 2011
Sounds to me like you have bricked your phone when you unlocked the bootloader did you use the Motorola website because unlocking the bootloader should not brick you're phone trying to root it can brick it if you're not careful

Apparently, the same happens to me. But, in my case, I was flashing the root files for JB with adb and the power got down in the middle of the process.
Now the phone is freeze in the unlocked bootloader warning and resets after some seconds.. eternal loop. :(

• If I press Power + Vol Down, the phone resets but don't get in the fastboot menu.
• Adb doesn't recognize the device / not even RSD Lite (All drivers are installed)

Is there any hope?

willmedeiros

Apr 1, 2011
Apparently, the same happens to me. But, in my case, I was flashing the root files for JB with adb and the power got down in the middle of the process.
Now the phone is freeze in the unlocked bootloader warning and resets after some seconds.. eternal loop. :(

• If I press Power + Vol Down, the phone resets but don't get in the fastboot menu.
• Adb doesn't recognize the device / not even RSD Lite (All drivers are installed)

Is there any hope?

Before my stop completely, he was also in that infinite loop, ai tried putting several other bootloader, which gave al problem, I think the only way will be the same assistance.

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6

To get into the Bootloader on JB you'll need some timing.

Press and hold Power & Vol. down to start the i. As soon as it starts vibrating release Power & hold only Vol. down.

If you guys flash an gpt. bin from an ICS Fastboot over the JB BL you kill your I (as seen above)

Sent from my XT910

Reactions: fgaulke

willmedeiros

Apr 1, 2011

Press and hold Power & Vol. down to start the i. As soon as it starts vibrating release Power & hold only Vol. down.

If you guys flash an gpt. bin from an ICS Fastboot over the JB BL you kill your I (as seen above)

Sent from my XT910

Maybe I've done that without realizing it, to exit without

fgaulke

Jan 29, 2011

Sent from my XT910

I feel stupid... I don't ever thought in release the power.
Now I've get in the bootloader and selected 'power off' to stop the resets and charge the battery.
After that, I will made some tests and post here.

---
Em brasileiro para facilitar as coisas:
Me sinto um idiota... Nem me passou pela cabeça soltar o power.
Agora consegui entrar no bootloader e selecionei 'power off', para desligar ele e parar com os resets para carregar a bateria.
Depois disso, vou fazer uns testes e potar os resultados aqui.

dog121

Oct 24, 2011
london
For me it sounds more like an JB > ICS RSD-brick. Unlocking or rooting (even with an wrong Kernel) won't destroy your ability to boot into the BL.

Sent from my XT910

Deffinatly sounds like that was the way he went rsd flash now bricked difficult when they don't provide all the info and steps they took to get to the situation there in

willmedeiros

Apr 1, 2011
Deffinatly sounds like that was the way he went rsd flash now bricked difficult when they don't provide all the info and steps they took to get to the situation there in

Deleted after I made ​​unlocking the bootloader and have gotten into an infinite loop with the notice of release, after this, I tried to take this warning flasheando other BL, put the unit killed today and sent for technical assistance, I hope he comes back alive

dog121

Oct 24, 2011
london
Deleted after I made ​​unlocking the bootloader and have gotten into an infinite loop with the notice of release, after this, I tried to take this warning flasheando other BL, put the unit killed today and sent for technical assistance, I hope he comes back alive

Im sure it will good luck I bricked my first one aswell sent it for repair came back alive and well

fgaulke

Jan 29, 2011

Yesterday, after charge the battery, I uninstalled the drivers and installed them again, and tried to flash the retail room via RSD. It starts, but when the phone shut down to reboot, it died completely.
Now I try to turn it on, but only the led glows and the phone vibrates, nothing more. I tried all the possible combinations for pressing the buttons, but still the same.

Time to technical assistence... rsrs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from my XT910