T

Tquetski

XT926 MIUIv4 Project Thread
// XT926 Dev&Consumer
// Android 4.1.2
// Current Version: 3.2.22 [ Final V4 version ]

8499208711_91cb6b5c3e_c.jpg

Overview

Since MIUIv4 is at It's final 'release' version, I figured I may as well bring it over also as a side project: D

Stable Branch
07/19/13 Stable: MIUI V4
- CM10 Inherent issues
- 4G may be borked
- Phone may FC if connection is dropped, not positive.

Development Branch
07/xx/13 Development: Pending...

Google Apps: 20121011

Credit to
All of the source builders, The testers and the folks who leave feedback.

Last edited:
T

Tquetski

Misc Notes
First 'Stable' revision, this is inherently more stable than v5 naturally as It's been around longer, leave feedback and I'll make needed revisions

T

Tquetski

Ok, bump.

Everything beside on-screen navigation works in this rom, Yes, this includes 4g.

Community, help fix the softkeys! haha

sunkim50

Aug 4, 2010
If this is based on 4.1 and MIUI v5 is as well, what are the major differences in these builds?

Thanks.

Both have same base CM10 ROM, but I believe the reference roms are different. V5 doesn't have 4G working and V4 does. V5 has some cool new features but I would take function over feature.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

T

Tquetski

If this is based on 4.1 and MIUI v5 is as well, what are the major differences in these builds?

Thanks.

V5 is still a WIP and not near 'final' where V4 is, so in a V5 build you have CM10 inherent issues as well as MIUI inherent ones, V4 has no functionality issues beside soft-keys atm.

Megaroad

Mar 24, 2013
V5 is still a WIP and not near 'final' where V4 is, so in a V5 build you have CM10 inherent issues as well as MIUI inherent ones, V4 has no functionality issues beside soft-keys atm.

When I flashed it (clean install) and was going through the setup, the keyboard was crashing so I couldn't log in to Google etc.

sunkim50

Aug 4, 2010
Can we use the kernel from v5?

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app

Yes, they use the same CM10 base.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

When I flashed it (clean install) and was going through the setup, the keyboard was crashing so I couldn't log in to Google etc.

I used TWRP and performed complete wipes and didn't have any issues. Which recovery you using?

Megaroad

Mar 24, 2013
Yes, they use the same CM10 base.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

I used TWRP and performed complete wipes and didn't have any issues. Which recovery you using?

A build of TWRP 2.6 that Hashcode linked in the TWRP thread. Maybe there's a problem with that version?

sumit.gore21488

Apr 26, 2012
Mumbai
whats working??

Hi can anyone confirm what is exactly working and what not

I am new to verizon product from india and in this mobile i can use both cdma and gsm sim cards on same sim slot so please guide me through and tell me can i flash this rom on my razr hd running ICS

First what all working
1. Will I be able to use both cdma and gsm sim cards on same sim slot after flashing this rom
2.is data network 3G and 4G working for both cdma and gsm
3. Is wifi and wifi hotspot/tethering working
4. How is the battery backup
5. Overall miui look is it laggy or display proper
6.also is my external memory card working

Whats not working

Please kindly help me some one

Top Liked Posts