[ROM]Deadly Venom v2.2.6 FINAL KitKat 4.4.2 SG5 MOD|AT&T|I9505[XXUGNH8][9/15/14]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Yea if you could that would be awesome! And this rom is amazing I've had a few reboots but as far as being stable this is it! And that's saying something I came from goldeneye which is another nice rom!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Here you go make sure you don't have no Gmail in data/app that way this one will update the one in your system/app here's

link: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23306841710657713 Also make sure you give this guy a Thanks for his new update Gmail Themed By

him here's is his Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2287493

Reactions: CByrdie

gothicasshole

Nov 23, 2010
Does anyone know how long its supposed to take to to create a rom slot in ss? All it says is updating partition information..... i waited about 4 minits then rebooted does it normally take a while?

s8freak

Jan 17, 2013
Sanger
Does anyone know how long its supposed to take to to create a rom slot in ss? All it says is updating partition information..... i waited about 4 minits then rebooted does it normally take a while?

You need to PM Ted he knows all about SS

"You're off the edge of the map Mate here there be monsters"
Sent from my ATT S4 draped in velvety awesomeness

Reactions: ted77usa

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City

Is Normal. ...... just be patient let SS do his magic. .... and u should profit a fine ROM ......:p

You need to PM Ted he knows all about SS

Good to see you back bro. .....I might have something to get me back to MDL or MDB. .... let see in couple days.... We might be able to downgrade. .... coz I was helping this member .... With the upgrade to Mk2 and all the SS thing and his end up with downgrade. ......I just need to track all his PM.....:D:p:D and confirm it again. ...:thumbup::D:thumbup:

Swyped from MK2 Dark Carnage SS Edition

Reactions: s8freak

s8freak

Jan 17, 2013
Sanger
Is Normal. ...... just be patient let SS do his magic. .... and u should profit a fine ROM ......:p

Good to see you back bro. .....I might have something to get me back to MDL or MDB. .... let see in couple days.... We might be able to downgrade. .... coz I was helping this member .... With the upgrade to Mk2 and all the SS thing and his end up with downgrade. ......I just need to track all his PM.....:D:p:D and confirm it again. ...:thumbup::D:thumbup:

4:30 am what the heck am I doing here sheesh

gothicasshole

Nov 23, 2010

so it should take a while? ok but on adverage how long should it take?

gothicasshole

Nov 23, 2010
Hey im having an issue with safe strap it seems i dont have enough room to create a slot by default standards i am running mk2 and ss 3.71
And tbe only slot i have is the stock rom...

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Hey im having an issue with safe strap it seems i dont have enough room to create a slot by default standards i am running mk2 and ss 3.71
And tbe only slot i have is the stock rom...

Don't flash it to stock slot yet. .... I'm working on new update rom for SS Edition only with venom0642 so we able to flash to stock slot. ..... default SS-V3.71 system slot are 2.75gb and this rom only 1.2gb u should have enough 1.5gb space to play around. ....:D:p:D older SS Build we can adjust the system partition size. ... but not this v3.71 build. .....PM me if u would try it later on when the update is ready. .....:D:p:D

Swyped from MF3 Deadly Venom SS

Last edited:

gothicasshole

Nov 23, 2010
Ok nice ill keep this in mind bro :D ill do my best to be patient I love the red theming idea :) I'm gonna post a screen shot of what I did so far us xposed

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gothicasshole

Nov 23, 2010
I did that with xposed and is this part if the team venom rom family? Or something simular?

Attachments

• 1389821194576.jpg
    1389821194576.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 101

cubanghost

Jul 13, 2011
Miami FL
Great rom

this rom is very nicely built and configured, would it be posible to get the boot animation from dark carnage, with the S4 rigns that boot animation is wicked..

gothicasshole

Nov 23, 2010
Here is a awesomeness benchmark I just did. :p

ubyzybus.jpg

Sent From My Galaxy S4 SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 Running On New Deadly Venom v1.3.8 Jelly Bean 4.3

sweet!!!

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

im such a noob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i let my sd get too full so i used es to copy everything over to the sd card then deleted them from th0 folderwent to safe strap backed up my rom and this thing is sick as hell :) im falling in love with it :)

Reactions: Venom0642

PartySlayer

Sep 30, 2012
hi i would like to use the rom on my i9505. I would like to ask whether this will work? and if so how?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts