FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[INDEX] Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 - ROMs, Kernels, Recoveries, Themes, MODs [14th Dec '15]

666 posts
Thanks Meter: 750

Post Reply Email Thread
31st December 2017, 12:23 PM |#161  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Need help my tab 3 smt217a I am stuck out of recovery mode only able to boot into odin need help please I'm afraid im out of my depth with this device and need help to get stock recovery img

4th January 2018, 07:30 AM |#162  
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 185

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancientgreed

Need help my tab 3 smt217a I am stuck out of recovery mode only able to boot into odin need help please I'm afraid im out of my depth with this device and need help to get stock recovery img

Sammobile.com
The Following User Says Thank You to sscsps For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sscsps Ad-Free
4th February 2018, 01:12 PM |#163  
Flag Ravenna
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I own a SM-T211 that runs Zephyr rom, but I'd like to make it a bit smoother.
I was wondering if there is a way to downgrade it at a earlier Android version, like 2.3.6 or similar. I googled and searched xda about it but I didn't found anything.
If it is not possible, what can be the best option? I use the tab only with wifi, so I won't mind if there was some experimental rom without working 3g.
The Following User Says Thank You to axxel84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift axxel84 Ad-Free
31st January 2019, 04:10 PM |#164  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
My T211 is very choppy.....and it takes too much time to respond and apps works very slowly. Freezes sometimes....looking for a solution to optimise my Samsung galaxy Tab 3 T211.

Reset or formatting doesn't helps.
14th February 2019, 02:48 PM |#165  

More
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (sm-t111M)
Hello everybody, (i'm brazilian, sorry my english)
Have any version of custom rom to tihis model of title?
I look for a version, to update my tablet, and seach on the web, but not found.
Have any idea or site/location to find a compatible rom to install?
25th May 2019, 03:24 AM |#166  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Anyone know of some good SM-T113 Custom Roms?
22nd June 2019, 01:50 PM |#167  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Error flashing cm 11 with sm-t110
Hello,
I recently started to develop my own roms for specific devices. I have succesfully compiled cm 11 for samsung sm-t110.

I tried to flash the generated zip "cm11-20190621-UNOFFICIAL-goyawifi" through TWRP 2.7.0.1 made by @gr8nole but throws "set_metadata_recursive error".

I have read that this error is caused by using a outdated TWRP version, so I have also built TWRP from sources using: "https://github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery" in "android-4.4" branch.

When finished compiling I get a "recovery.img" file, but when I try to flash with Odin it gets stuck in "recovery.img" and the process never finish.

¿Can someone help me?.

I hope that we can get cm11 for sm-t110.

Thanks.
22nd June 2019, 01:52 PM |#168  

More
Error flashing cm 11 in sm-t110
Hello,
I recently started to develop my own roms for specific devices. I have succesfully compiled cm 11 for samsung sm-t110.

I tried to flash the generated zip "cm11-20190621-UNOFFICIAL-goyawifi" through TWRP 2.7.0.1 made by @gr8nole but throws "set_metadata_recursive error".

I have read that this error is caused by using a outdated TWRP version, so I have also built TWRP from sources using: "https://github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery" in "android-4.4" branch.

When finished compiling I get a "recovery.img" file, but when I try to flash with Odin it gets stuck in "recovery.img" and the process never finish.

¿Can someone help me?.

I hope that we can get cm11 for sm-t110.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura.PNG
Views:	72
Size:	223.8 KB
ID:	4780967  
25th June 2019, 09:39 AM |#169  
Flag @lower saxony
Thanks Meter: 353

More
@ruben15prd
IMG Files can you flash with your existing TWRP
You see a Button flash Zip and on the right flash Img
The Following User Says Thank You to bierma32 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bierma32 Ad-Free
25th June 2019, 11:39 AM |#170  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mknrls

Inbox Invite! =)

Currently have 5 Invite For Inbox by Gmail!
The First 5 to message me with their email will receive them! Good Luck!!
(Dont know if i will obtain more lol)

Edit: All Claimed!

[email protected]
25th June 2019, 12:55 PM |#171  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bierma32

@ruben15prd
IMG Files can you flash with your existing TWRP
You see a Button flash Zip and on the right flash Img

@bierma32, thanks for you reply.

I see this options TWRP options in TWRP 2.7.0.1, I didn´t find a option to flash .img, only zip files.

I copied the "recovery.img" in external_sd and is not showing. Also I tried to compress the recovery.img in zip format and now is showing in TWRP menu, but when i flash it, gives a error.

To flash cyanogenmod 11 without updating recovery I have modified the "updater-script" inside rom package replacing set_metadata_recursive by set_perm_recursive, and now didn´t show an error while flashing, but i´m stuck in a bootloop, i will try to take a log from /proc/dmsg to see what is failling at boot time, but this logs seems to be cleared every time the device starts.

I will keep searching.

Thanks for the help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpeg
Views:	130
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	4782542   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpeg
Views:	126
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	4782543