[ROM][Flash-aholic'ed][AOSP] HYDRAOSP

Should add-ons for this ROM be posted here or in the Themes/Apps section?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

shishir95

Feb 5, 2010
Chantilly
10100464012584_s2_hydra_home.png

HYDRAOSP

This is not my ROM. This ROM is the work of netchip and Paradoxxx and was originally developed for the i9100. I simply toyed around with settings to find a flash-aholics configuration that works.

Pure, Stock, AOSP derived from source code and built specifically for the Galaxy SII. This is not a derivative of CM7, although it uses certain CM7 modules for things like drivers... that are AOSP to begin with. Android 2.3.7.

It's around Sixty Megabytes. It IS Odex'ed, but that makes it extremely fast.

Please READ the original thread before asking any questions. If you DO have questions, post in the i9100 forum if it's a general question about the ROM, and post here if it's a question specific to our device.

Siyah Kernel does not work (extract the latest CM7 kernel and use that if the one Flash-aholicsTool provides isn't to your liking)

ORIGINAL ROM:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1485411
FLASH-AHOLICSTOOL:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1484223

Directions
  1. Open the ROM file in Flash-aholicsTool
  2. Change the Kernel to "CM7 11-16-2011"
  3. Change the Modem to the CM7/MIUI based KK6 (may be unnecessary but it's what I did)
  4. Hellraise the ROM
  5. Build the ROM
  6. Reboot into Recovery mode
  7. Factory Reset, Wipe Dalvik, Format /system
  8. Flash ROM
  9. Flash GoogleApps package whenever (you can use the CM7 one if you want)

My experience with the ROM:

The fastest ROM I've ever used. The battery life is outstanding. 70% after 11+hours of average usage. It comes with the bare necessities, but the market is there for everything else you want and need. I will most probably stick with this ROM until ICS is stable enough for usage.

Last edited:

themisfit

Jun 9, 2008
When i click on change the modem to k6 modem and then go and build it, it gives me an error saying that the rom will still be built with no changes to the modem

Karashta

Sep 19, 2011
Google Pixel 3 XL
You shouldn't be starting a thread that literally tells nothing new. The tool has its own thread. You didn't even post a flashable zip and I'm guessing you didn't ask permission of whoever actually created this rom. Wth lol

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA App

kamots

Jun 28, 2010
Atlanta
Lol its a DIY thread lol...
to make us noobs more self reliant maybe?! I don't know. I am as lost as the rest of you.:p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Phalanx7621

Jul 17, 2011
Delaware
OnePlus 8 Pro
Google Pixel 5a
I hellraised this ROM, and have posted a download link below.
All credit goes to the original developer *Paradoxxx*, Flashaholic' by ktoonsez, and Entropy512's original Hellraiser script.
Here's a link to the original thread HydraAOSP by Paradoxxx
The reason this is here is for anyone clicking on this thread that actually WANTED A DOWNLOAD link for a rom =D I have PM'd Paradoxxx to let him know I'm putting this link here. If requested, it will be taken down, or at the moderator's wishes. This is built with Siyah kernel 2.1.2, no init.d changes or build.prop changes done by me. It will not flash a modem, so whatever modem you have flashed will still be there upon boot of this ROM.
I'm not a developer, nor do I want any credit for anything. Please donate or thank the original developer, and those making this possible. God bless, here's the download link.
Hellraised Hydra AOSP by Paradoxxx
EDIT: I didn't modify the build.prop so coming from a stock ROM (non hellraised) you may have to modify it yourself, or just flash a hellraised rom like ICSCREWED before flashing this to make it work properly.

Last edited:

Paradoxxx

Aug 14, 2008
Krakow
All credit goes to the original developer *Paradoxxx*, Flashaholic' by ktoonsez, and Entropy512's original Hellraiser script.
The reason this is here is for anyone clicking on this thread that actually WANTED A DOWNLOAD link for a rom =D I have PM'd Paradoxxx to let him know I'm putting this link here. If requested, it will be taken down, or at the moderator's wishes. This is built with Siyah kernel 2.1.2, no init.d changes or build.prop changes done by me. It will not flash a modem, so whatever modem you have flashed will still be there upon boot of this ROM.
I'm not a developer, nor do I want any credit for anything. Please donate or thank the original developer, and those making this possible. God bless, here's the download link.
EDIT: I didn't modify the build.prop so coming from a stock ROM (non hellraised) you may have to modify it yourself, or just flash a hellraised rom like ICSCREWED before flashing this to make it work properly.

Good Job, Keep it up.

Reactions: Phalanx7621

droe411

Nov 11, 2010
Chicago
I love DIY projects! Please stop posting hellraised roms...... It is not DEVELOPMENT.

Sorry rant over.

Sent from my SGS2 AT&T

K Rich

Aug 2, 2011
SoCal
i tried to get this working....but can't. i get stuck at the boot image and thats it. is it possible for someone to port it? or tell me what needs to be edited in build prop

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    10100464012584_s2_hydra_home.png

HYDRAOSP

This is not my ROM. This ROM is the work of netchip and Paradoxxx and was originally developed for the i9100. I simply toyed around with settings to find a flash-aholics configuration that works.

Pure, Stock, AOSP derived from source code and built specifically for the Galaxy SII. This is not a derivative of CM7, although it uses certain CM7 modules for things like drivers... that are AOSP to begin with. Android 2.3.7.

It's around Sixty Megabytes. It IS Odex'ed, but that makes it extremely fast.

Please READ the original thread before asking any questions. If you DO have questions, post in the i9100 forum if it's a general question about the ROM, and post here if it's a question specific to our device.

Siyah Kernel does not work (extract the latest CM7 kernel and use that if the one Flash-aholicsTool provides isn't to your liking)

ORIGINAL ROM:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1485411
    FLASH-AHOLICSTOOL:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1484223

Directions
    1. Open the ROM file in Flash-aholicsTool
    2. Change the Kernel to "CM7 11-16-2011"
    3. Change the Modem to the CM7/MIUI based KK6 (may be unnecessary but it's what I did)
    4. Hellraise the ROM
    5. Build the ROM
    6. Reboot into Recovery mode
    7. Factory Reset, Wipe Dalvik, Format /system
    8. Flash ROM
    9. Flash GoogleApps package whenever (you can use the CM7 one if you want)

My experience with the ROM:

The fastest ROM I've ever used. The battery life is outstanding. 70% after 11+hours of average usage. It comes with the bare necessities, but the market is there for everything else you want and need. I will most probably stick with this ROM until ICS is stable enough for usage.
    Why would you start a new thread for this bro???

Good Job, Keep it up.