(Q) rooted sgs 3 tmobile data not working

Search This thread

MikeJennni

Jul 9, 2011
Vancouver , WA
I gave my sgs3 with to a relative working perfectly I was running wicked 10.1 rooted. I reinstalled the Rom and wiped everything so I would be like new rooted wicked 10.1 he upgraded his SIM card with tmobile and now data does not work. How can I get this working for him? What reason why data not work? I'm confident they gave him the right SIM card.

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
No idea tbh. First I've heard of a new SIM doing something like that. Maybe they gave him an old one by accident?
Best bet imo is to flash the firmware with Odin and factory reset again. Test while full stock. If its still giving problems then its prob a faulty sim.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MikeJennni

MikeJennni

Jul 9, 2011
Vancouver , WA
They gave him a new SIM he didn't have a smart phone prior. He took the phone in to tmobile and they gave him a smart phone SIM.

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No idea tbh. First I've heard of a new SIM doing something like that. Maybe they gave him an old one by accident?
    Best bet imo is to flash the firmware with Odin and factory reset again. Test while full stock. If its still giving problems then its prob a faulty sim.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk