Thanks Meter: 6,072

Thread Closed Email Thread
16th July 2013, 03:06 PM |#1091  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanakamura

for me too GPS not working with some applications most of them told that GPS is off

BigBrother, can you please look into this please.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

16th July 2013, 03:53 PM |#1092  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 6,072

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FReaKRaNT

BigBrother, can you please look into this please.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

I think it's about a blacklist thing. I'll look asap :thumbup:

Paranoid ... wait for it ... Android
16th July 2013, 04:06 PM |#1093  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrother1984

I think it's about a blacklist thing. I'll look asap :thumbup:

Paranoid ... wait for it ... Android

GPS is working for me. Works fine in ingress. Am having Bluetooth issue though.
The Following User Says Thank You to afoongwl215 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift afoongwl215 Ad-Free
16th July 2013, 04:32 PM |#1094  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Halo functionality
Hi, I have a question about Halo...

Let's say I'll open some app in "halo window" and I'll do something in it (open book in EbookDroid, send a ssh command in Terminal IDE etc.).

Then if I want to close halo and return to background app, I have to tap multiple times in order to close halo window, because single tap outside halo window works as back command for app in halo window (it will close book and return me to bookshelf and finaly next tap close whole halo window).

This is very annoying feature, it should be an optional setting for people who want to close whole halo window with single tap no matter where I'm located in structure of app opened in halo.

PS: I hope it's not too confusing description
16th July 2013, 10:04 PM |#1095  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanakamura

for me too GPS not working with some applications most of them told that GPS is off

BB, can you explain the blacklist thing please?

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoongwl215

GPS is working for me. Works fine in ingress. Am having Bluetooth issue though.

That is truly weird. I tried BT on the way home from work today and it worked flawlessly. But GPS broken.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT
17th July 2013, 09:18 AM |#1096  

More
Quote:

BB, can you explain the blacklist thing please?

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

That is truly weird. I tried BT on the way home from work today and it worked flawlessly. But GPS broken.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

Gps broken for me too.Went back to 3.65

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
20th July 2013, 03:35 PM |#1097  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
GPS is not working.. :'(
AndyM3
20th July 2013, 04:13 PM |#1098  

More
Can confirm, GPS not working on 3.67 with stock kernel. Compass also seems to be somewhat broken, at least in Google Maps (heading is off by 45-90 degrees), but that might just be my device.

Also, my Bluetooth keyboard times out way too fast (one minute or so), and long-pressing notifications doesn't work properly. I think that's all... do you guys have a public bug tracker?

Other than that (and the lack of a few things I'm used to, like the customizable navbar ring), Paranoid has been awesome so far. Thank you!
20th July 2013, 05:30 PM |#1099  
Flag Toronto

More
I'm waiting for BB to explain what the blacklist is.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT
21st July 2013, 12:26 PM |#1100  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Just tried 3.68 gps is broken. Going back to 3.65 again.
22nd July 2013, 06:10 PM |#1101  
Inactive Recognized Developer
earth
Thanks Meter: 7,550

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Is anybody having problems,s with GPS not on even though you know it is on?

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfudude

Whenever PA is updated to latest version, does that mean the source will be updated too? I'm learning to build PA from source. I would like to install a lite version of PA (stripped down to just things that I want). IMO normal PA is just too demanding for a Nexus 7..

the source is normally updated before the build is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robitx

Hi, I have a question about Halo...

Let's say I'll open some app in "halo window" and I'll do something in it (open book in EbookDroid, send a ssh command in Terminal IDE etc.).

Then if I want to close halo and return to background app, I have to tap multiple times in order to close halo window, because single tap outside halo window works as back command for app in halo window (it will close book and return me to bookshelf and finaly next tap close whole halo window).

This is very annoying feature, it should be an optional setting for people who want to close whole halo window with single tap no matter where I'm located in structure of app opened in halo.

PS: I hope it's not too confusing description

this has been fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyM3

Can confirm, GPS not working on 3.67 with stock kernel. Compass also seems to be somewhat broken, at least in Google Maps (heading is off by 45-90 degrees), but that might just be my device.

Also, my Bluetooth keyboard times out way too fast (one minute or so), and long-pressing notifications doesn't work properly. I think that's all... do you guys have a public bug tracker?

Other than that (and the lack of a few things I'm used to, like the customizable navbar ring), Paranoid has been awesome so far. Thank you!

bug tracker is colormeparanoid.com

ill look into the gps/bluetooth issues later tongight
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aaronpoweruser For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aaronpoweruser Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread