1,443 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,072

Thread Closed Email Thread
27th February 2013, 09:41 PM |#611  
Flag Freehold
Thanks Meter: 219

More
Re: PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 (4.2.1) | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode
[QUOTE=aaronpoweruser;38560474]Details please can I have the website and preferably a logcat

No that feature blocks swipe actions on certain apps, so it won't be coming back

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE
The issues I was having was Gtalk force closing when attempting to video chat and the browser would crash on certain websites as well. I had the latest pa gapps installed as well. Its been happening for the last 4 builds with no mods, stock voltages etc. I flashed clean multiple times and flash with and without Franco kernel and it kept happening. I asked for help but I got no response so I just assumed that the issue was being worked on. Which gapps are you referring to? The ones on the main link are to 11-27. Are there new ones?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

27th February 2013, 09:57 PM |#612  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Paranoidandroid 3.0 4.2.2 3g issue
Hi I have one main problem.
3G don't work.
I bought Nexus 7 3G thesame day I change rom to PA. But 2 days ago I got 3g SIM and it's not working. I checked on second one which work with my friend Ipad.
SIM is working its connrected to network (on WiFi I have full signal) but with wifi off it not working. I try to set APN by my self or auto but it not work any way.
So I tried to use updete by goo and finaly I'am at:
Kernel 3.1.10-g22b4fcd (K39
ParanoidAndroid 3.1
Tilapia 4.2.2. JDQ39 20130225.181615 test-keys
So I look many threads. I have I9000 With 4.2.2 2,5 year of changing ROMs so I can find answers if they are. But now I stuck. I don't want to change ROM. I Like it its veeery usefull. and stable. and batteryfriendly.
But 3G not work for me.
Help
PK
27th February 2013, 10:09 PM |#613  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 109

More
[QUOTE=Devilman539;38561846]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronpoweruser

Details please can I have the website and preferably a logcat

No that feature blocks swipe actions on certain apps, so it won't be coming back

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE
The issues I was having was Gtalk force closing when attempting to video chat and the browser would crash on certain websites as well. I had the latest pa gapps installed as well. Its been happening for the last 4 builds with no mods, stock voltages etc. I flashed clean multiple times and flash with and without Franco kernel and it kept happening. I asked for help but I got no response so I just assumed that the issue was being worked on. Which gapps are you referring to? The ones on the main link are to 11-27. Are there new ones?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

For Gapps, go into goo manager and browse to the PA folder. You will find the latest gapps there.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanakamura

Hi I have one main problem.
3G don't work.
I bought Nexus 7 3G thesame day I change rom to PA. But 2 days ago I got 3g SIM so I it not work. I check on second one which work with my friend Ipad.
SIM is working its connrected to network (on WiFi I have full signal) but with wifi off it not working. I try to set APN by my self or auto but it not work any way.
So I tried to use updete by goo and finaly I'am at:
Kernel 3.1.10-g22b4fcd (K39
ParanoidAndroid 3.1
Tilapia 4.2.2. JDQ39 20130225.181615 test-keys
So I look many threads. I have I9000 With 4.2.2 2,5 year of changing ROMs so I can find answers if they are. But now I stuck. I don't want to change ROM. I Like it its veeery usefull. and stable. and batteryfriendly.
But 3G not work for me.
Help
PK

You must be putting in incorrect information into your VPN. Talk to your ISP for correct data. This works fine here and most other people.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT
The Following User Says Thank You to FReaKRaNT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FReaKRaNT Ad-Free
28th February 2013, 09:08 AM |#614  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
[QUOTE=FReaKRaNT;38562727]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilman539

For Gapps, go into goo manager and browse to the PA folder. You will find the latest gapps there.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

You must be putting in incorrect information into your VPN (Virtual personal Network?). Talk to your ISP for correct data. This works fine here and most other people.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

Thanks, I I've got it.And try 3different cards from different ISP (T-mobile and Play). I was thinking about reflashing Radio (as I do in I9000 sometimes). But I cannot fid it
Problem sloved. My misstake and all web setups for my apn. Thansk for help everything now is ok
28th February 2013, 08:18 PM |#615  
Flag SALT LAKE CITY
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Smile Nightly 2013-02-25
+ SkyDrive works (which means MS Notes works)
+ BT Fix works, WiFi BT music streaming without the stuttering
+ Google Wallet works

The best iteration of this I have experienced so far, wonderful and thank you!
1st March 2013, 03:31 PM |#616  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
On the Feb25th nightly, disabling lockscreen doesn't work.

The lockscreen stays enabled. Can anybody else confirm?

Not a huge issue, just a minor irritant.
1st March 2013, 11:03 PM |#617  
Flag Freehold
Thanks Meter: 219

More
[QUOTE=wanakamura;38579456]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FReaKRaNT

Thanks, I I've got it.And try 3different cards from different ISP (T-mobile and Play). I was thinking about reflashing Radio (as I do in I9000 sometimes). But I cannot fid it
Problem sloved. My misstake and all web setups for my apn. Thansk for help everything now is ok

Tried the latest gapps on a clean install. Still experiencing a force closing browser and lag in the keyboard.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
1st March 2013, 11:22 PM |#618  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Guys, who has troubles with bluetooth?
It turns on, see devices, but I cannot send files. To nobody.

At stock and previously at paranoid worked good

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
2nd March 2013, 12:48 PM |#619  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
does this work on my HTC sensation? or is there a release for the pyramid? i found nothing with the search-function.
2nd March 2013, 03:02 PM |#620  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 793

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satano666

does this work on my HTC sensation? or is there a release for the pyramid? i found nothing with the search-function.

No. And I can't even think of any similarity between the two devices that would make you think it would!
2nd March 2013, 05:21 PM |#621  
Seattle
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satano666

Try the Sensation forum?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread