[RECOVERY][11/04/13]ClockworkMod Touch v6.0.4.4][X920d][X920e][DLXJ]

Search This thread

lombers

Jun 17, 2012
Melbourne
I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do to fix /cache :(

Do you know what the issue is? Is there anything else I can do to help with this?

It's weird because when I go back to the older build that worked for me, I see the same cache errors when recovery runs for the first time. However if I format cache on that build it just works, no errors at all.

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
Do you know what the issue is? Is there anything else I can do to help with this?

It's weird because when I go back to the older build that worked for me, I see the same cache errors when recovery runs for the first time. However if I format cache on that build it just works, no errors at all.

It's a weird thing. Not sure what causes it. My DNA I got /cache problems on my test build of 6.0.3.0 but the version from last night has no /cache problems. I don't know what causes it.

Reactions: GoLfWRC

red_trela

Feb 2, 2012
Trying to set up ClockworkMod Recovery through the ROM Manager fails. I can choose the device (which shows as "HTC Butterfly (dlxu)" and is a x920e) but when I choose "Flash (...)" it simple says "An error occured while downloading your recovery". Tried a couple of times over a couple of weeks. The devices connectivity is fine otherwise, so it must be a issue with ROM Manager.

red_trela

Feb 2, 2012
I flashed the classic (i.e. non-touch) recovery on my x920e and switched directly into recovery. There, I get the usual menu plus a few messages at the bottom:

CWM-Based Recovery (by Fluhalf205) v6.0.2.8
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log

And, if I try to backup the ROM it says:
Can't mount backup path.

Mounting anything fails

Well, still the same with 6.0.3.1 ;( Also, when I try to install recovery from ROM Manager (instead of fastboot), it still says it can't download the img. :(

Last edited:

GoLfWRC

Nov 29, 2012
Bangkok
Same here on x920d with Touch 6.0.3.1

I got these msgs :

I also cannot do anything with this CWM including formatting any partition, mounting any partition. In technically, it is not working.

moom999

Feb 23, 2010
Same here on x920d with Touch 6.0.3.1

I got these msgs :

I also cannot do anything with this CWM including formatting any partition, mounting any partition. In technically, it is not working.

The same here with x920d Europe version ( no micros-card) v6.0.3.1 doesn’t work but the old one v6.0.2.8 works

chemcup

Jun 6, 2012
on x920d Europe version ( no micros-card) with Classic 6.0.3.2 and with Touch 6.0.3.2

chemcup

Jun 6, 2012
Did you install DLXU or DLXUB1 recovery ?
Yours should be DLXU for the X920 Europe version.

yes i used DLXU
And also the page where the recovery uploaded it’s so slowly that the download stops can’t continue. I had to try many time until I could download the file from it

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts