Search This thread

el_smurfo

Oct 21, 2009
Artem has admitted there is a memory leak that causes the app to be killed a few times a day for me. We just have to report when it happens and wait for him to fix it.

rmrbpt

Nov 4, 2011
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks for this great app!
However I dont get the media widget using Play Music or MyPlayer on my Moto G running Stock 5.0.2.
Is there anything I can do to help you finding the issue?

rmrbpt

Nov 4, 2011
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Well I must say I feel quite stupid right now.
I was using the Play Store version currently available for me wich was 2.4.7.

Just updated to the last version available on Github (3.1.1) and now everything is working as intended and with updated looks.

Thanks for your help.

aldroidx

Mar 5, 2012
Mukalla
it's my second feedback about lockscreen issue.*
when using both lockscreens of the app and of the system, the app should act like when open app lock the system lockscreen MUST appear quickly as to lock it. not as it acts now it appears after two moves, 1st when lock app lockscreen and 2nd when trying to lock system. please fix this

Thanks

Smokey Mc Pot

Mar 23, 2013
On the latest update:
After receiving a notification I'm noticing that AC Display unlocks the system lock screen after displaying a notification and than leaves the device unlocked with the screen off.
... On Android 5.0.2

Last edited:

rmrbpt

Nov 4, 2011
Google Pixel 7 Pro
After spending some minutes browsing the Github on my phone I couldn't found the last apk.
Do I need to build it from sources or browsing the website gives access to it?
Even browsing on the phone on desktop mode I couldn't find anything...

mashuto

Jun 21, 2013
On the latest update:
After receiving a notification I'm noticing that AC Display unlocks the system lock screen after displaying a notification and than leaves the device unlocked with the screen off.
... On Android 5.0.2

I have this issue too. ACDisplay displays, but it does not lock the screen again. The display will turn off, but it does not lock. So when I go to use the phone again it goes right back to the last screen instead of showing the lock screen.

And sorry if this has been reported a thousand times already.

Last edited:

LifeAsADroid

Sep 17, 2012
Awesomeville, USA
Any way to turn off the annoying "Just Dismiss This Notification" permanently so it doesn't appear every time the app is started or the phone is turned on???? Version 2.x had this, it's been an annoyance ever since the 3.0 update.

Pkt_Lnt

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 26, 2011
SLO
Any way to turn off the annoying "Just Dismiss This Notification" permanently so it doesn't appear every time the app is started or the phone is turned on???? Version 2.x had this, it's been an annoyance ever since the 3.0 update.

I have never seen this on two different phones. It might be something in your phone or ROM, especially if it is a stock ROM.

LifeAsADroid

Sep 17, 2012
Awesomeville, USA
I have never seen this on two different phones. It might be something in your phone or ROM, especially if it is a stock ROM.

My bad, meant to say version 2.x did NOT have this happen (only when you forced it to test a notification). For some reason this started in 3.0.

Running SlimKat on Verizon G3.

EDIT: Also happening on my RAZR HD. Like I said, version 2.x did not have this issue.

Last edited:

Tauras

Jun 2, 2014
Can you somehow disable the home button when this is set as the lockscreen? It's slightly annoying when I just press the home button and the lockscreen just goes away. Note 4 N910C 5.0.1

Reactions: rocarizt

stavca

Aug 14, 2012
I have this issue too. ACDisplay displays, but it does not lock the screen again. The display will turn off, but it does not lock. So when I go to use the phone again it goes right back to the last screen instead of showing the lock screen.

+1 and I also tried to regrant rights in device manager but problem is still there

SMillerNL

Sep 6, 2011
Amsterdam
Can you somehow disable the home button when this is set as the lockscreen? It's slightly annoying when I just press the home button and the lockscreen just goes away. Note 4 N910C 5.0.1

You can use the provided Xposed module.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

As far as I know it's actually an android bug but @AChep can probably elaborate on that.

briatide

Feb 16, 2014
Using acdisplay 3.2.2, when spotify (and ultrasonic, a subsonic client) is paused from the lock screen the music controls disappear after ~6 seconds, forcing an unlock and return to the app to start playing again. The last version I had (2.4.7, google play just updated it today) did not have this issue, and kept the controls on screen after pausing. This is on a moto g running stock 4.4.3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AcDisplay
    Open Source Android app

screenshot1.png
    screenshot2.png

AcDisplay is a new way of handling notifications in Android.

It will inform you about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what's going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.

Code:
    Copyright (C) 2013-2015 AChep@xda <artemchep@gmail.com>

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
    modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
    as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
    of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
    but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
    MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
    GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
    along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
    Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston,
    MA  02110-1301, USA.

Android: 4.1+ (Android 4.4+ is recommended)

Official webpage: http://acdisplay.org
    Download: http://releases.acdisplay.org
    Repository: http://repo.acdisplay.org
    Translate: http://translate.acdisplay.org
    Google+ community: http://community.acdisplay.org
    Feel free to comment and post your suggestions!
    Whoa! Version 2.1.1 is here: this is basically a bug-fix release
    - Snapshot of translations from crowdin
    - Slightly increased the size of notification icons
    - Dynamic backgrounds
    - Mirrored timeout bar (option)
    - Shadows (option)
    - Updated icons
    - Xposed module
    - Fixed "Some icons are cropped / empty"
    - Fixed "Timeout can be 0 seconds"
    - Fixed "There's a delay between selecting notifications"
    - Minor impoverments and fixes.

The update doesn't contain music controls and simplified UI and some other things. Yet.
    Enjoy new version!

Version 1.2.4 (18.02.2014)
    - Option to use app only while charging
    - Option to enable low-priority notifications
    - Option to configure timeouts.
    - Swipe to dismiss notification
    - Fixes for test notification.
    - Ability to hide date
    - New icon
    - Translations (thanks to all who helped me!): Greek, Hebrev, Romanian, Serbian (cyr.), Arabic, Chinese Simp., Chinese Trad., Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
    - Some improverments and fixes