FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[7.10.2012][NT 5.10.8835.35 V1]Gold_C_ML_51265104_R_153000830_2316w0506U by ansar

2,767 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,851

By ansar.ath.gr, Retired Recognized Developer on 16th February 2012, 05:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th April 2012, 07:16 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 193

More
Fancy Smancy. I would love to do it myself, but haven't had the best of luck with rapidshare to even get the dang files in the first place. Perfect speeds coming from Skydrive
25th April 2012, 10:21 PM |#132  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapaz04

Alright, without further issue... here is the SMS Limit Changer... jejeje, no more 160 Character Limit!!! jejeje
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0#post25233910

Hope this helps.

Dude...You are the freaking man!!! Haven't looked at the thread yet but does the network just break up the messages when sent to a recipient or as one...i even wonder if its different to when sending to other providers (outside of sprint)
26th April 2012, 12:14 AM |#133  
Flag Tennessee
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Glad 2 be of some help... jejeje

Sent from my HTC Arrive 8773 using Board Express
26th April 2012, 06:52 AM |#134  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM0001

Ansar. Skydrive can now support 2G files and you still get to keep your 25G free. Start hosting your roms from there please. :P

Also I have been getting the hankering to finally test one of the roms (if I can download it) and wonder, is the bug that DFT has with data and wifi affecting his rom or not? The bug happens when you have a WiFi connection and you data connection on at the same time. For some reason anything involving data slows to a crawl unless one of them is disabled. Either use WiFi with cellular data turned off, of visa versa and things work fast as they should.

Outside of that and a few fantom updates that show a number on the tile but don't show as updates until a reboot is performed, the DFT rom has been ok. Mwan just being goofy and not getting back to us with an updated rom. God the lack of community and sharing with the WP7 roms is a joke compared to the Android and the old WM6.X days

I would also like to know this, the wi-fi bug is the only real issue I have on the DFT ROM.
27th April 2012, 07:16 AM |#135  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009

I would also like to know this, the wi-fi bug is the only real issue I have on the DFT ROM.

Strange i dont seem to have that bug and im on DFT
29th April 2012, 05:59 PM |#136  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Volume
Has anyone figured out how to actually increase the volume when using earphones to talk? I've tried the registry chage to increase the numbers in the volume (30-40 & 10-20) but that didn't seem to actually increase the volume....just the numbers.

I'm using Ansar's latest on the Arrive

-tdecision10
29th April 2012, 11:58 PM |#137  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Yes the only thing i cant fix on ansars v1 is returning the search button back to normal and every now and then when i power my phone off or if the battery dies and i turn it back on, the wifi turns on by itself and i need to shut it off.
I dont know why it does this. I never use wifi. It doesnt do this every time, only sometimes.
30th April 2012, 02:47 AM |#138  
Thanks Meter: 1,370

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haramzee

Yes the only thing i cant fix on ansars v1 is returning the search button back to normal and every now and then when i power my phone off or if the battery dies and i turn it back on, the wifi turns on by itself and i need to shut it off.
I dont know why it does this. I never use wifi. It doesnt do this every time, only sometimes.

Try this to fix your search key option! Worked or me!
30th April 2012, 11:42 AM |#139  
Flag Lincoln
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23

Also, if you want to deploy the XAP directly to your phone, I've got a non-zip link here. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7755/SearchKeySettings.xap
3rd May 2012, 01:18 PM |#140  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Puritan, unfortanutely I am unsure how to get the ZIP on to the phone. Do I just change the ZIP to XAP then email it to myself or is there another method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by atm153

Also, if you want to deploy the XAP directly to your phone, I've got a non-zip link here. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7755/SearchKeySettings.xap

Thanks ATM, I installed the XAP file and now the search setting shows up, but when I tap it it takes me to a blank black screen for about 2 seconds then kicks me back out. I have soft reset the device multiple times with no effect.
10th May 2012, 09:25 AM |#141  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,851

More
Arrow Tip and ROM development info
Hi to all,

This is a tip on how to change searchkey

With registry editor navigate to key

[HKLM\Software\OEM\WebSearchOverride]

and change the value of

"ActionType"=3

to 6

This will set searchkey to Bing (default action)

////////////////////////////////

A new 8773 ROM version 5.12.651.04

will be released soon as well as Gold_C Manager V1.0

that will replace U2M8107

Regards, ansar
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ansar.ath.gr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ansar.ath.gr Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)