Working full Flash (not flash lite) without using froyo!!!!

Search This thread

docsparks

Aug 28, 2009
www.dcombl.com
Damn. Can't believe how well this works.

adobe should hire your ass, considering they have a Dev team of people that cant make this happen?
Whats keeping them from making this work on 2.1 themselves?

btw- tested on stock evo browser, 3g,

Last edited:

widjit

Apr 5, 2007
Montgomery
Screen shot just took it on my evo, flash is loading slow, but better than flash lite...

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

Attachments

• ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,225

trizzcuitt

Oct 25, 2008
tested it using a few sites.....

Well this was a let down......but thats ok thanks for the hard work. I tried this on a few differnet sites....hour glass came up then nothing. and with whatismyflash.com i get version 10.1.123 as well. Maybe im a moron and cant figure out what i did wrong.

ffolkes

Oct 18, 2006
New Jersey
this works well, for me at least. hulu works (but they're blocking android device ids, so it's useless), flash games work (stuff like m.mochigames.com), etc. i haven't noticed any real speed issues either.

thatguythatdid

Mar 10, 2010
With your mom :) milf
Invasion from the sprint hero forums

I just tried this on my sprint hero and it works kinda. Great work. I tested it at naruto get .com. When a video loads up double click it and a mini flashplayer shows up. Wait this is the same that comes stock with the roms we got :) Good work though

tri0xinn

Jul 11, 2008
its working pretty good for me, I mostly wanted it for Justin.tv .. I would say about half of the justin.tv streams work excellent.. I uninstalled Dolphinhd and just use the default web browser and the streams that do work are fantastic.. double click on the vid and it full screens.. then can pinch zoom to the right size. It's weird some work and some don't...

aznnightkidz

Dec 13, 2007
I installed it noticed the 3g icon won't go idle I uninstalled and 3g icon went back to normal. YouTube full site still works the same as when I installed it.