Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Hickory Hills IL
Thanks Meter: 138

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpGrad3

Hi
first of all i just wanna say thanks for the app its a great idea so thanks for your hard work.
i have a problem though it doesnt work for me im running Windows 7 x64 i have latest usb drivers (r2) and latest sdk (r4) when my G1 is connected i open the app and nothing happens it just runs in processes but when phone is not connected i get message telling me phone is not connected and i click x and it still runs in processes ive tried running it in compatibility mode for xp sp2 and 3 and as and administrator still no luck i even reformatted and did a fres install of Windows 7 x64 still not working any help would be greatly appreciated.
and ideas ???

Woah! you actually did a fresh install of windows to get this app working?

anyhow, if you open a command prompt and type "adb devices" what does it output.

Make sure you have USB Debugging enabled on the device. Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB Debugging
15th December 2009, 06:55 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 160

Donate to Me
More
Thanks camalot for your help, you are good guy. And also THX to you UpGrad3 (you are first ).

BTW new version soon
15th December 2009, 07:16 PM |#13  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 197

More
hmmm doesn't seem to work well with a multi-monitor setup or maybe some other issue.
When I start it with the phone not plugged in I get the Device not found off to the edge of the monitor. (APK Manager shows on the taskbar)
Connect the phone and Refresh and it's found and click OK.
Then your app disappears... nothing the the taskbar but if I check Task Manager it's running.
Little help please

Oh yeah WinXP SP3
Rogers HTC Dream - CyanogenMod 4.2.8.1
15th December 2009, 07:49 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by camalot

Woah! you actually did a fresh install of windows to get this app working?

anyhow, if you open a command prompt and type "adb devices" what does it output.

Make sure you have USB Debugging enabled on the device. Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB Debugging

usb debugging is enabled
and when i type adb devices it says this: (when no adb process was running before)

C:\Users\UpGrade>adb devices
* daemon not running. starting it now *
* daemon started successfully *
List of devices attached
HT843KV09845 device

and with adb process already running it says this:

C:\Users\UpGrade>adb devices
List of devices attached
HT843KV09845 device

strange cause droid explorer was working before the format the reason i want this is to batch install appz to my phone cause with droid explorer sometimes it doesnt install some apps and if i want to install 1 app so not batch installing it doesnt work at it allways crashes and tries to send report to microsoft thats y i need this apart from that droid explorer is brilliant so if i use them both i have the perfect android manager

I dunno what u did with the latest version 0.5.0.1 but it works it actually opened all seems to be working thanks!
18th December 2009, 08:28 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Click image for larger version

Name:	dlaVolgara0.4.2.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	258287
This error on 0.4.2 in recovery mode
19th December 2009, 12:17 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag UK

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aluspl

Attachment 258287
This error on 0.4.2 in recovery mode

m8 before u run this program in recovery mode u should type in windows cmd "mount -o rw /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 /system/sd" and "mount -o rw /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 /sdcard" then its works ok
20th December 2009, 07:26 PM |#17  

More
I have done a clean install of cyanogen 4.2.9.1 cause i had too much stuff on my fone so i thought id clean it up a little bit and since that android commander is not working again so its something to do with my phone does anyone kno what may be wrong ? thanks.
26th December 2009, 07:43 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag UK

Donate to Me
More
new version available
27th December 2009, 05:45 PM |#19  

More
this program is so strange for me if i do a clean install of cyanogen it doesnt work well version 0.5 didnt and after a day or two when i have lots of apps installed to the phone it works i dont understand and now the latest version 0.6 doesnt work but it works in the places 0.5 didnt e.g. it allways opens up no matter what even on clean install so this has been improved only now it doesnt detect my phone when connected i have attached screenshots to help me explain they are here:

when i open the program i receive this message:

and when i click ok it opens like this:

please fix this cause i really like this program and appreciate ur work
27th December 2009, 09:01 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag UK

Donate to Me
More
as i said before, it's not program problem. this error showing because of program can not read informations form your phone. many people had issues like you (also on different forums), and every time problem was with SDK/ADB.
28th December 2009, 12:19 AM |#21  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Hickory Hills IL
Thanks Meter: 138

Donate to Me
More
fyi, with dual monitors, AC opens half on one monitor, and half on the other monitor.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, apk, install, manager, tool

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)