FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4 APR 13] RTS 1.2.5 |ICS 4.04|Sense 3.6 [Amidabuddha's kernel][Multi HBOOT]

85 posts
Thanks Meter: 70

By andrewschumi, Member on 11th September 2012, 07:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th April 2013, 10:19 PM |#51  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darshik10

Internet pass-through not working for me!
the logo for internet pass-through appears but its not working!
opening playstore or mails gives an error "no connection"

1)Internet pass-through is related to your pc also. I had never had problems with that.
2)That's very peculiar you have access to the internet and you cannot enter the playstore? Did you tried, to close the app and open it again.

which are your installation selections on kernel?

6th April 2013, 06:08 AM |#52  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewschumi

1)Internet pass-through is related to your pc also. I had never had problems with that.
2)That's very peculiar you have access to the internet and you cannot enter the playstore? Did you tried, to close the app and open it again.

which are your installation selections on kernel?

i selected the patched kernel(not b2b),i tried closing the app and restarting it again.. there might be some problem from my pc!
yes internet pass-through was working earlier on the first day i flashed the rom! but the second time i tried it was not working

edit::works: settings>more>ticked internet pass-through!
direct selection from the options when usb plugged in just shows the pass-through logo but it doesnt work! (Y)
6th April 2013, 11:28 AM |#53  
OP Member

More
Quote:

edit::works: settings>more>ticked internet pass-through!
direct selection from the options when usb plugged in just shows the pass-through logo but it doesnt work! (Y)

I think it's a side effect of the crashing links wourkaround, but i'm not sure. I will check-google-xda for a solution. thanks for let me know
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewschumi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrewschumi Ad-Free
6th April 2013, 04:30 PM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Can u implement the screenshot button ? Power+home button to take screenshot...

Btw, when using camera, the brightness turn to maximum..

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda app-developers app
6th April 2013, 11:16 PM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I`ve never had the battery run down as quick as with this ROM.

Even on light internet browsing, it ran down alarmingly quickly. No idea why, apps are the same on each ROM I`ve tried, but I can`t live with the battery lasting less than a day !

Shame.
7th April 2013, 09:30 AM |#56  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wh00sher

Even on light internet browsing, it ran down alarmingly quickly. No idea why, apps are the same on each ROM I`ve tried, but I can`t live with the battery lasting less than a day !

Shame.

I've had no problems, I think this rom is so smooth, especially compared to full sense 4.1 which just gets unusable for me as it slows down so much. Battery life is good for me.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
7th April 2013, 11:09 AM |#57  
OP Member

More
Quote:

Can u implement the screenshot button ? Power+home button to take screenshot...

Btw, when using camera, the brightness turn to maximum..

Screenshot cannot work with s2w. You can do two things to make it work.
1) in advanced power menu there is the screenshot option.
2) for permanent use of screenshot function(and s2w disabling) edit build.prop in /system/(use root browser lite) and change the ro.htc.framework.screencapture= value from FALSE to TRUE. (taken from kernel op)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wh00sher

Shame.

I think you are using another rom, or your battery is pretty much useless. My phone lasts 3 days with 4-5 calling hours per day. Over 2 days when i use wifi (and i mean browsing not just wifi on) for 1-2hours per day plus calling hours. When I use data packages the battery life falls to over a day(30-35hours) but is common knowledge that data packages are battery consuming.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewschumi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrewschumi Ad-Free
7th April 2013, 01:03 PM |#58  
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Thanks for the tip
If u could fix the camera would be perfect.. your Rom seems very stable and smooth.. thanks for your work buddy...

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda app-developers app
7th April 2013, 02:14 PM |#59  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
need help
I'm htc-unlocked. need to flash boot.img but I can't find them. where can i find boot.img?
7th April 2013, 02:25 PM |#60  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42R1

I'm htc-unlocked. need to flash boot.img but I can't find them. where can i find boot.img?

You have to remember what type of kernel you've selected in aroma in order to copy the right one.
rom.zip->extra->kernel-><kernel_type->boot.img
if you have oldler hboot (6.98.x etc) then you must go to
rom.zip->extra->kernel->olderhboot-><kernel_type->boot.img
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewschumi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrewschumi Ad-Free
7th April 2013, 02:29 PM |#61  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Notification area pull down lags a lot. Especially after waking the phone.
Is there a solution for it?

And what fix is needed for the camera? I did not notice a problem yet.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)