FORUMS

[ROM][September 4] Andromadus Mimicry v1.5.0 [ICS / CM9.1 stable]

3,306 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,514
 
By blk_jack, XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD on 16th June 2012, 09:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th August 2012, 05:16 PM |#1581  
philosophics's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Um... Does anyone have gps these days?
Thanks Meter: 174
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robuser007

I lost root after updating: how should I fix this?

How in the world did you pull that off??



Sd-ext is disabled every time I update the ROM. I know this because I forget forget to flash that zip and then when the device is booted up, SURPRISE, there is no apps. Back into recovery and flash the zip, everything comes back after boot.
Side-note, do NOT use sd-swap with this rom along with data-swap and sd-ext enabled. Made this ROM run like my old G1 when CM6 came out...

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda app-developers app
18th August 2012, 07:10 PM |#1582  
robuser007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
sdext and superuser:fixed by changing settings in su.

How does dataswap (internal memory) work with this rom without v6 supercharger (never use both!) ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophics

How in the world did you pull that off??



Sd-ext is disabled every time I update the ROM. I know this because I forget forget to flash that zip and then when the device is booted up, SURPRISE, there is no apps. Back into recovery and flash the zip, everything comes back after boot.
Side-note, do NOT use sd-swap with this rom along with data-swap and sd-ext enabled. Made this ROM run like my old G1 when CM6 came out...

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda app-developers app

18th August 2012, 07:12 PM |#1583  
blk_jack's Avatar
OP XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 11,514
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodarko

Hi, I have some problem with voice search - not working,
BR

If you came from flashing Google Now you need to reflash gapps or the Google Now zip again.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium
18th August 2012, 07:13 PM |#1584  
blk_jack's Avatar
OP XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 11,514
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooSHeK

I have suggestion. Previously I had Elitemod and there was an options related to Lockscreen. In one option you could set your main lockscreen and shortcuts but there was another place (I don't remember in which menu) where you could set pin, pattern etc. and you could set that pin or pattern was displayed after you unlocked phone with your main lockscreen. I couldn't find this in Mimicry. I hope you understood what I mean.

Settings -> lockscreen

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to blk_jack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th August 2012, 07:14 PM |#1585  
blk_jack's Avatar
OP XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 11,514
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robuser007

I lost root after updating: how should I fix this?

From the OP..

Quote:

Before you report any issues you need to read the FAQ/Known Issues section below. Still want to report an issue? Follow these steps first..
Analyze the problem and try everything you can to find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert settings you have made, factory reset, wipe app data, etc. Assume the issue is on your end and try your best to isolate it. Before you do report an issue keep in mind this is a developer thread -- collect evidence, do some research and try to always provide a logcat by recreating the problem as reliably as possible.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to blk_jack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th August 2012, 07:19 PM |#1586  
v.a.r's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooSHeK

I have suggestion. Previously I had Elitemod and there was an options related to Lockscreen. In one option you could set your main lockscreen and shortcuts but there was another place (I don't remember in which menu) where you could set pin, pattern etc. and you could set that pin or pattern was displayed after you unlocked phone with your main lockscreen. I couldn't find this in Mimicry. I hope you understood what I mean.

I think you mean something similar to the sense lock screen. You get the slider and then the passcode or pin or pattern lock after you slide. I think it will be a nice addition.. could you include it in the list of features to be added?
Btw 1.4.0 seems to be running perfectly. Camera is broken in Google goggles though(if it hasn't been previously mentioned). Will give you a logcat if you want one.
Great job blk_jack. Simply love the ROM. Thanks for all the hardwork and keep it up. :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to v.a.r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift v.a.r Ad-Free
18th August 2012, 07:28 PM |#1587  
philosophics's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Um... Does anyone have gps these days?
Thanks Meter: 174
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robuser007

sdext and superuser:fixed by changing settings in su.

How does dataswap (internal memory) work with this rom without v6 supercharger (never use both!) ?



I use both and it seems to be working a lot better now...

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda app-developers app
18th August 2012, 08:23 PM |#1588  
blk_jack's Avatar
OP XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 11,514
 
More
Gotta give a huge shoutout to all the awesome people who have already helped out with new translations since 1.4.0! So far on crowdin there are 3 new complete translations for Romanian, Serbian and Turkish. Very cool and I appreciate the effort everybody has put into helping this project

I will likely use the new OTA Updater to push an extremely small update containing only the translations in the next week or so. Thanks guys!
18th August 2012, 08:59 PM |#1589  
Ajxx16's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
So far this is the best ics Rom I've come across, great job.

I have one issue though and couldn't seem to find it reported anywhere, with music playback through Google play, a few songs in the songs will freeze up as if it truss to play while it's buffering. At the moment I can't get a logcat for ya, I'll try and get one later in the week.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda app-developers app
18th August 2012, 09:06 PM |#1590  
Member
kansas city
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Question love rom this rom
but is there a way to get navigation bar like AOKP
18th August 2012, 09:56 PM |#1591  
blk_jack's Avatar
OP XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 11,514
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajxx16

So far this is the best ics Rom I've come across, great job.

I have one issue though and couldn't seem to find it reported anywhere, with music playback through Google play, a few songs in the songs will freeze up as if it truss to play while it's buffering. At the moment I can't get a logcat for ya, I'll try and get one later in the week.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda app-developers app

I definitely don't ever have this issue and I play music through Google Play Music every day (my phone is my portable music player).

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes