FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

The AT&T Jelly Bean Release Thread (4.1.1 released; Kies and OTA)

866 posts
Thanks Meter: 435

By ikjadoon, Senior Member on 10th November 2012, 08:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd December 2012, 07:28 PM |#761  
Flag Brantford
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archienj7

Absolutely. You're so blindly buttmad someone even talked remotely negative about Canada, you never bothered to look that the guy you quoted WAS from Canada and more than likely being sarcastic. Good call.

Wow chill mate is was joking. Merry Christmas
Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda app-developers app

2nd December 2012, 07:48 PM |#762  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Somebody should read my last post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
2nd December 2012, 07:59 PM |#763  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I call 12/14!
2nd December 2012, 08:02 PM |#764  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey_r

Somebody should read my last post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Well, helps if it was formatted. I took the extra 12 seconds to make it digestible.

Quote:

info:
*Please wait for a Samsung Agent to respond.info:*You are now chatting with 'Kathy'. There will be a brief survey at the end of our chat to share feedback on my performance*today.info:*Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK56402147723X
Kathy:*Hi, thank you for contacting Samsung Technical Support. How may I help you*today?*
Visitor:*When will this phone be upgraded from ics to jellybean?
Kathy:*I understand that you want to know about upgrade of your device. Is that correct?
Visitor:*yes
Kathy:*I will be glad to assist you in this regard.
Kathy:*May I know model number of your device? Please tap on Applications>>Settings>>About phone.Visitor:*SAMSUNG-SGH-I747Kathy:*Thank you.
Kathy:*May I know base band version of your device?Please tap on Applications>>Settings>>About phone.
Visitor:*I747UCLH9
Kathy:*Thank you.
Kathy:*Would you mind If I take 3 minutes while I gather the required information on your request?*
Visitor:*Not at all
Kathy:*Thank you.
Kathy:*Thank for being on hold.
Kathy:*I would like to inform you that there is an update available for your device I747UCALI5. You can get the upgrade Over the Air(OTA) which is provided by carrier .
Visitor:*ok would you mind staying on hold while i check?
Kathy:*Sure, go ahead.
Visitor:*the at&t server says there is no update availible
Kathy:*Have you received any notification from Carrier regarding the upgrade?
Visitor:*No
Kathy:*I would like to inform you that you need to receive notification first for upgrade.
Kathy:*After that you can perform upgrade on your device.
Kathy:*As the upgrade is Over the Air (OTA) you will be notified by carrier first as software are pushed over the air and mobiles are selected at random.
Visitor:*okay thank you
Kathy:*Your welcome.
Kathy:*Do you have any other Questions for me?
Visitor:*no

^ full convo I edited

Nothing new here.
2nd December 2012, 08:12 PM |#765  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
12/11
2nd December 2012, 08:23 PM |#766  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
12/31

Stock ICS on my S3
2nd December 2012, 08:41 PM |#767  
Flag ATX
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:

info:*Please wait for a Samsung Agent to respond.info:*You are now chatting with 'Kathy'. There will be a brief survey at the end of our chat to share feedback on my performance*today.info:*Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK56402147723XKathy:*Hi, thank you for contacting Samsung Technical Support. How may I help you*today?*Visitor:*When will this phone be upgraded from ics to jellybean?Kathy:*I understand that you want to know about upgrade of your device. Is that correct?Visitor:*yesKathy:*I will be glad to assist you in this regard.Kathy:*May I know model number of your device? Please tap on Applications>>Settings>>About phone.Visitor:*SAMSUNG-SGH-I747Kathy:*Thank you.Kathy:*May I know base band version of your device?Please tap on Applications>>Settings>>About phone.Visitor:*I747UCLH9Kathy:*Thank you.Kathy:*Would you mind If I take 3 minutes while I gather the required information on your request?*Visitor:*Not at allKathy:*Thank you.Kathy:*Thank for being on hold.Kathy:*I would like to inform you that there is an update available for your device I747UCALI5. You can get the upgrade Over the Air(OTA) which is provided by carrier .Visitor:*ok would you mind staying on hold while i check?Kathy:*Sure, go ahead.Visitor:*the at&t server says there is no update availibleKathy:*Have you received any notification from Carrier regarding the upgrade?Visitor:*NoKathy:*I would like to inform you that you need to receive notification first for upgrade.Kathy:*After that you can perform upgrade on your device.Kathy:*As the upgrade is Over the Air (OTA) you will be notified by carrier first as software are pushed over the air and mobiles are selected at random.Visitor:*okay thank youKathy:*Your welcome.Kathy:*Do you have any other Questions for me?Visitor:*no

^ full convo I edited

What's the point of this post? You asked about JB and the only response you received was regarding L15.. which is ICS, so they never did answer your question. This thread is about the JB release.
The Following User Says Thank You to RiPpeR_dUdE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RiPpeR_dUdE Ad-Free
2nd December 2012, 08:46 PM |#768  
Flag Ponce
Thanks Meter: 45

More
i call 12/10
2nd December 2012, 08:59 PM |#769  
Flag Trenton, MI.
Thanks Meter: 10

More
12/24
2nd December 2012, 09:10 PM |#770  
I call the next viable end of the world.

6/6/2066
2nd December 2012, 09:12 PM |#771  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikjadoon

The Release Date Pool

Instructions: reply to this thread with a specific date (no ranges) when you believe AT&T will release Jelly Bean (not the day they announce the release date). I'll add your name here. When AT&T announces a release date or actually releases it, then all guesses are final. Special thanks for garydv2002 for the idea and 1st guess!

Prize: eternal bragging rights.

Current Pool:

12/3: corey_r
12/4: AndreaCristiano
12/6: vagosto, brookfield
12/10: garydv2002, ikjadoon
12/11: mis3
12/12: ThreeofNine (12pm EST), MrFanta5stic
12/13: leezrd (10:30am EST)
12/14: machhho
12/17: Mphill46 (10am EST)
12/19: l2oot#
12/21: Shep FC3
12/22: RobbieL811 (one day after the "end of the world")
12/31: imonandroid
1/9: kgbkny, FishDoc
1/13: dhughes710
1/17: JeRrYFaR (6pm EST)

12/5
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)