FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM] [MikRoms] Ineffabilis v1.4 [3/26/12] Sense 3.5 | Beats | Tweaks | 2.01.605.11

2,385 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,463

By chingy51o, Senior Member on 31st December 2011, 11:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd January 2012, 01:42 AM |#201  
Flag Honolulu, Hi
Thanks Meter: 25

More
How do i get contacts to ask where to import contacts from again? I unchecked all three boxes when asked thinking they were imported already and didnt want duplicates..all i see under import is from sc card and sim..my contacts are under my gmail account.

2nd January 2012, 01:53 AM |#202  
Flag SD
Thanks Meter: 1,006

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidraven

How do i get contacts to ask where to import contacts from again? I unchecked all three boxes when asked thinking they were imported already and didnt want duplicates..all i see under import is from sc card and sim..my contacts are under my gmail account.

Go to your contacts list. At the very top of the screen touch people. It will give you your choices there. Google, SIM, or Phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to trickster2369 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trickster2369 Ad-Free
2nd January 2012, 02:02 AM |#203  
Flag Honolulu, Hi
Thanks Meter: 25

More
thanks! Appreciate it
2nd January 2012, 02:04 AM |#204  
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Had an issue with this ROM yesterday. It wouldn't let me dismiss a Calendar notification. Then, for some reason, something was maxing out my CPU and killing my battery. Had to switch back to BAMF.

Looked nice though!
2nd January 2012, 02:04 AM |#205  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cali

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonrehcxela1

Is it possible to put custom signal bars in this rom? If so, where can I find it? Thank you.

In systemui

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App
2nd January 2012, 02:27 AM |#206  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 49

More
I had a weird issue a little while ago.
I did a nandroid backup from the recovery menu at bootup and when the phone booted back up it hung on the white screen just before completing boot.
I did a battery pull and it booted all the way but as soon as I pulled the lock ring up it froze again and it wouldn't boot again,So I booted into recovery again and did a clean install and it was fine again. I then rebooted into recovery and reloaded the backup it froze on and it loaded fine. That was just strange. I wouldn't think it would hang on backup. Anyway it all fine again.
2nd January 2012, 02:28 AM |#207  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cali

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybiz

Had an issue with this ROM yesterday. It wouldn't let me dismiss a Calendar notification. Then, for some reason, something was maxing out my CPU and killing my battery. Had to switch back to BAMF.

Looked nice though!

Sounds more like a user issue to me.

2nd January 2012, 02:39 AM |#208  
Flag Long Island, NY
Thanks Meter: 90

More
I just flashed this ROM, and I can't get Wifi to work at all.....Flashed this, then Ziggy's kernel, started up, no Wifi.....tried flashing the kernel again, still no good. Ideas? When I go into Wifi settings, it just says error there.

UPDATE: Working on this.....didn't flash the stock kernel first......trying that....
2nd January 2012, 02:48 AM |#209  
Flag NoVA
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo4gLI

I just flashed this ROM, and I can't get Wifi to work at all.....Flashed this, then Ziggy's kernel, started up, no Wifi.....tried flashing the kernel again, still no good. Ideas? When I go into Wifi settings, it just says error there.

UPDATE: Working on this.....didn't flash the stock kernel first......trying that....

Had that come up, so I reflashed Zig's kernel again and it came back.
2nd January 2012, 02:51 AM |#210  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chingy51o

Sounds more like a user issue to me.

The problem is probably between the phone and the back of their chair... BAMF is for android users that should have an idont.

Sent from my Re-ziZzLe, you Blasphemous, Dope Fiend Batch!
2nd January 2012, 02:55 AM |#211  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopediculous

The problem is probably between the phone and the back of their chair...

Sent from my Re-ziZzLe, you Blasphemous, Dope Fiend Batch!

Technical name is chair to touch screen interface error

I get that one a lot!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to mikdiamon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikdiamon Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)