Anyone want a free Samsung S-view cover? (wireless charging model)

Search This thread

brildenlanch

Dec 21, 2013
I shipped it out today :) I PMd you the tracking number. Sorry again for the delay, I was dealing with a small emergency. According to USPS it will arrive Monday. Let me know if you like it!

sacky73

Sep 12, 2011
Gosh I want this. I live in the Caribbean and have two cases which i dont really like but I always wanted to get a S View.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just got my ballistic SG Maxx and I love it. Rather than going on eBay and selling it I figured I'd see if anyone here had use for it. No charge of course if maybe someone could reimburse me for shipping when they receive it. It's in great condition.

EDIT: Please don't say you want it and then just sell it on eBay. I want someone who actually wants one that maybe couldn't afford it to have it.

EDIT 2: WINNER Congrats to DOG666 for being our winner! I'm sorry to all who didn't win, I kind of picked randomly and he was the first to PM me. If I don't hear back from him soon with his address I will pick a second winner! And keep your eyes peeled for some similar giveaways I plan on doing in the next two months. Round of applause to the GN3A forum for being such good sports. Keep up the good work guys!
    I surely dont need the case just want to give a thank point to your Thanks Meter for your generousity. Not many people do what you do nowadays. :silly:

Thank you! I never knew about XDA until I got my Note 3 and the forums have helped me from day 1 of my purchase. Seeing as how they are expensive cases and I recently started doing well financially (well... better than I was at least haha) I thought I would make someone smile!
    I just got my ballistic SG Maxx and I love it. Rather than going on eBay and selling it I figured I'd see if anyone here had use for it. No charge of course if maybe someone could reimburse me for shipping when they receive it. It's in great condition.

EDIT: Please don't say you want it and then just sell it on eBay. I want someone who actually wants one that maybe couldn't afford it to have it.

I surely dont need the case just want to give a thank point to your Thanks Meter for your generousity. Not many people do what you do nowadays. :silly:
    Really? =)

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Really. :) lol I PM'd you back to get your addy.