FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!
Post Reply Email Thread
Yup, I said it....Flaunt it!!

Upload the best screenshots you guys have of your beloved phone! Share them all here for us to see.

Also, be kind n share as much info as you can on how you achieve those awesome designs. Remember, Imitation is the Best form of Flattery.
5th January 2012, 03:21 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Clifton, NJ
Thanks Meter: 85

More
And so, let me begin by posting mine.

Screenlock - WidgetLocker app, background - WP Clock

Main screen - Launcher: Go Launcher, Background - WP Clock, Weather - Fancy Widget Pro, Switches - Widgetsoid

Secondary screen - Folders: Application Folder

Tertiary screen - Calendar: Simple Calendar Widget

Note: Fixed images!

I don't use the black background cuz I like it, it's because WP clock does not properly work on the Nitro. When using WP Clock with a background image, the image will not fill the whole screen, but leaves this little space at the bottom about half the height of the dock, so it looks somewhat funny. WP clock said they are working on a new version of WP clock, which is optimized for HD screens.
Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA App
5th January 2012, 05:46 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquariuz23

Main screen - Launcher: Go Launcher, Background - WP Clock, Weather - Fancy Widget Pro, Switches - Widgetsoid

I don't use the black background cuz I like it, it's because WP clock does not properly work on the Nitro. When using WP Clock with a background image, the image will not fill the whole screen, but leaves this little space at the bottom about half the height of the dock, so it looks somewhat funny. WP clock said they are working on a new version of WP clock, which is optimized for HD screens.

Looking good! Is the phone still pretty snappy with all of these addons running?
5th January 2012, 08:08 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Clifton, NJ

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxant

Looking good! Is the phone still pretty snappy with all of these addons running?

Even better haha
19th April 2012, 09:03 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thumbs up Nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquariuz23

Nice Work.

How did you get your app folders to display vertical continuous?

My app drawer can display like that, but I can not make my folders do the same.
5th January 2012, 02:31 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 269

More
Ok, I've got nothing to "flaunt", but I am finally happy with my lockscreen =) For whatever reason, I felt compelled to tinker with the lock screen a bit, so I'm sharing what I did-

I use the lock pattern, but I hate the dots, hate the carrier, hate the line separating the time and the dots, and hate the emergency call button. Ugly... So I changed them all =)

Changed PNGs to transparent dots
Removed carrier in lock screen (as well as notification bar from before) - XML edit
Made the separator line super faint (turns out I like a tiny bit of line =) ) - PNG swap
Removed emergency call button so it only appears after failed pattern unlock - XML edit

I know where the dots are, so I just have them appear only when pressed (but even then, I made them more transparent)

Now I'm happy =)
The Following User Says Thank You to itiskonrad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itiskonrad Ad-Free
5th January 2012, 10:04 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 90

More
looks pretty schnazzy in here!

my current rig

5th January 2012, 11:03 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 12

More

At least I think its pretty.

Screenlock: WidgetLocker - Spotify Widget, Beautiful Home Weather Widget,

Background: Shadow Galaxy Live Wallpaper(LOVE it)

Launcher: Go Launcher - Icon Fonts@ 11 + 5x4 gridsize + other random things

Main screen: Clock/Weather widget - Beautiful Home Weather

Secondary screen: Free Power Widget - Spotify Widget - teslaLED Widget - System Tuner Widget - Juice Defender Ultimate Widget - Battery Monitor Widget
6th January 2012, 05:45 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
No screen shots to provide but I have tried a few combinations of having different widgets but found it slows down the phone enough for me to notice lag. For example, once I add a full calendar widget to one of the home screen the switch between screens becomes laggy. Does that happen with you guys too?
6th January 2012, 11:43 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Clifton, NJ

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJZS2K

No screen shots to provide but I have tried a few combinations of having different widgets but found it slows down the phone enough for me to notice lag. For example, once I add a full calendar widget to one of the home screen the switch between screens becomes laggy. Does that happen with you guys too?

What launcher are you using? It really depends on the launcher. And have you done a hard reset on your phone after rooting? Doing a hard reset significantly improve the smoothness of the phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)