:D

* Softwares you need to do this : (all download links provided below) : :good:
1) 7-Zip File Manager
2) Windows Image Resizer

* Stepwise Guide :

STEP 1 : Get you launcher’s (.apk) file
STEP 2 : Extract it with 7-Zip File Manager
STEP 3 : Open the folder where you have extracted the apk file
STEP 4 : You will find a folder named ‘res’ ; open it and go to ‘res\drawable-hdpi"; open all folders inside 'res' folder and make sure that you have replaced all the stock isons by desired icons.
STEP 5 : You will find your Launcher Icon. Right Click on it, go to Properties and then to Details ; there you will find dimensions of the image. Note them somewhere.
STEP 6 : Now select the desired Icon and resize it using Windows Image Resizer by right clicking and then clicking on ‘Resize Image’.
STEP 7 : Replace the Icon in extracted folder with the same name.
STEP 8 : Repeat the above steps in ‘ res\drawable-sw800dp-hdpi ‘ and ‘ res\drawable-xhdpi ‘ and ‘ res\drawable-xxhdpi ‘ folders.
STEP 9 : After replacing all the icons, come back to the folder and select all files, right click on them and using 7-Zip add them to an archive, when adding into an archive make sure that you (.zip) by (.apk).
STEP 10: Install the launcher or place it in an Custom Rom. ( I would suggest place this launcher in an Custom Rom )

* All Screenshots, Download links and Custom launcher provided below

My Earlier Post Related to this :
http://xdaforums.com/tools/frameworks/apple-home-button-android-devices-4-2-x-t2822146

(Do not forget to Click the Thanks Button) (Please tell me if any problem comes)

Attachments

• 7Zip.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 109
  • Launcher.apk
    1.6 MB · Views: 204
  • 1.png
    1.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 673
  • 2.png
    2.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 701
  • 3.png
    3.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 651
  • 4.png
    4.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 596
  • IMG_20140720_173512.jpg
    IMG_20140720_173512.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 534
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So here is the way, how You can create Custom Home Button​
    :D

* Softwares you need to do this : (all download links provided below) : :good:
    1) 7-Zip File Manager
    2) Windows Image Resizer

* Stepwise Guide :

STEP 1 : Get you launcher’s (.apk) file
    STEP 2 : Extract it with 7-Zip File Manager
    STEP 3 : Open the folder where you have extracted the apk file
    STEP 4 : You will find a folder named ‘res’ ; open it and go to ‘res\drawable-hdpi"; open all folders inside 'res' folder and make sure that you have replaced all the stock isons by desired icons.
    STEP 5 : You will find your Launcher Icon. Right Click on it, go to Properties and then to Details ; there you will find dimensions of the image. Note them somewhere.
    STEP 6 : Now select the desired Icon and resize it using Windows Image Resizer by right clicking and then clicking on ‘Resize Image’.
    STEP 7 : Replace the Icon in extracted folder with the same name.
    STEP 8 : Repeat the above steps in ‘ res\drawable-sw800dp-hdpi ‘ and ‘ res\drawable-xhdpi ‘ and ‘ res\drawable-xxhdpi ‘ folders.
    STEP 9 : After replacing all the icons, come back to the folder and select all files, right click on them and using 7-Zip add them to an archive, when adding into an archive make sure that you (.zip) by (.apk).
    STEP 10: Install the launcher or place it in an Custom Rom. ( I would suggest place this launcher in an Custom Rom )

* All Screenshots, Download links and Custom launcher provided below

My Earlier Post Related to this :
    http://xdaforums.com/tools/frameworks/apple-home-button-android-devices-4-2-x-t2822146

(Do not forget to Click the Thanks Button) (Please tell me if any problem comes)