[NIGHTLY][Full HWA] CyanogenMod 9 [4.0.4][Kernel: cmhtcleo/tytung]

Search This thread

FCORivers

Dec 31, 2011
Carolina
Do i still need to flash the magldr daf to make it work por can it boot with regular toolkit setup ( no rboot)? Thanks.

Ive installed it before but flashing the rboot file kills the possibilities of flashing other roms with out a computer.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda premium

Burag

Jun 29, 2009
I see you aren't up to looking few pages back, so let me quote milaq for you:
to be exact, arif is currently busy with RL, rick is digging the low-level stuff (as we know him ;) ) and i am currently pretty busy with rl too. the little spare time i have for coding i spend on porting cm to other devices (p940 atm).

additionally the screen of my leo is pretty much done. i've been dealing with a broken digitizer and cracked lcd recently. i did work but its getting worse (barely can see half of the screen content :/ ). plus my nand keeps nagging me with LOTS of BBs.

steveaircav

Jul 8, 2008
Can't contact Camera

I was going through the usual checks and was quite pleased until the video check, I can not record video... on one occasion I did get an error message, 'Can not contact camera' but otherwise I had no response to pressing the record button.

Is that a relatively easy fix or a show stopper considering your limited time resource?

Regards,
Steve.

steveaircav

Jul 8, 2008
Video Cam Issues

Further to my last post, I have reverted to my original build cm-9-20120907-NIGHTLY-leo and I found the video cam no longer works. Tried a few builds picked at random and still no video camera. :(

I don't understand, I did do anything special that I remember to make the video cam work in the past. Can someone put me right please.

Steve.

Last edited:

Firetribe

Nov 9, 2011
Hey you guys,

I was wondering if you could help me with that issue... searched for it via google and here on xda, but I didn't find anything. Sorry if I overlooked something... I'd like to install this ROM with DataOnExt, because the internal storage is quite small. How can I do that? I already have a ext4-partition, formatted via CWM, do i have to point some links to that or how does that work without an Aroma-installer to choose? That's how I've done it before...
Sorry, I'm kinda new here. Thank's in advance for your answers :)

Doctor !

Feb 11, 2013
Mashad
Hey you guys,

I was wondering if you could help me with that issue... searched for it via google and here on xda, but I didn't find anything. Sorry if I overlooked something... I'd like to install this ROM with DataOnExt, because the internal storage is quite small. How can I do that? I already have a ext4-partition, formatted via CWM, do i have to point some links to that or how does that work without an Aroma-installer to choose? That's how I've done it before...
Sorry, I'm kinda new here. Thank's in advance for your answers :)

Hi buddy !
For having DataOnExt you should flash a script via recovery .
Many scripts exist for this purpose but IMO the best script is Cronmod-int2ext+
I attach it for you and you can flash it !
Goodluck :eek:

Attachments

• CronMod-INT2EXT+_signed.zip
    156.8 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: Firetribe

Firetribe

Nov 9, 2011
Hi buddy !
For having DataOnExt you should flash a script via recovery .
Many scripts exist for this purpose but IMO the best script is Cronmod-int2ext+
I attach it for you and you can flash it !
Goodluck :eek:

Thanks man, found the original thread, too, so now I'm (hopefully :silly:) perfectly able to move /data :) Seems not that difficult^^
Thanks for your kind answer :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xNnWC.png

Welcome to the unofficial CyanogenMod 9 nightlies

The releases will co-inside and the build start time is at 00:01 UTC, and by 01:00 the builds should be uploaded. If at anytime the builds are not there, then there was a problem building the ROM, and we will have a look at it ASAP

These builds are compiled from the latest CyanogenMod repos and device repos on device and vendor files.

Furthermore these builds are multiDPI, i.e. you can run the rom at any dpi between 160 and 240 while having hi-res assets. Also Phone.apk won't crash anymore if a DPI < 190 is set.

kernel/ramdisk packaged boot.img style
    if you are on magldr see second post for instructions

System partition size currently required:
    Without Gapps 155MB
    With Gapps light 190MB
    With Gapps standard 195MB

Download nightly builds here

or via GooManager
    Google apps
    Latest Gapps LIGHT (2012-03-17) for ICS
    (picoTTS folder removed to save some diskspace - can be downloaded to SD later if needed)

Tip: If you want to have your softbuttons and/or density settings persist over updates and don't want to edit build.prop with every update, use local.prop.
    create a file named local.prop in your /data root (i.e. /data/local.prop) with the following contents (for example):
    Code:
    qemu.sf.lcd_density=160    # overrides ro.sf.lcd_density in build.prop
    qemu.hw.mainkeys=0    # activates the softbuttons

• arif-ali - for his huge contribution to the cmhtcleo project and beeing a indispensable part of the Android community
    • securecrt and Rick1995 - for their awesome work on a full HWA kernel and other great contibutions to the Leo codebase
    • copenhagen - for support with CM7 and now with ICS/CM9
    • warrenb213 - for support with CM7 and now with ICS/CM9
    • charnsingh_online - For starting this great project for porting to CM
    • tytung - Continued dedication of his work to the HD2 Thanks for you kernels
    • texasice - For creating the first HD2 compitable ICS through passion/bravo
    • ankuch - thanks for the HW accel, codecs and Camera
    • zivan56 - your input for the headphone fix
    • Bexton - The fix for USB Mass Storage
    • michie - Your work on ICS for the HD2
    • cyanogen - For starting this great project
    • Google - This wouldn't have happened without the releases of Android from you

Visit us in #cmhtcleo on freenode
    Webchat

---------- brought to you by the cmhtcleo team ----------
    arif-ali | milaq | zeusk

MAGLDR instructions

Although we have an unified updater-script for both cLK and MAGLDR you need to take care that your MAGLDR partitioning is correct.

We are using boot.img style kernel/ramdisk (as everyone else should be).
    For MAGLDR users that means that you need to specify your boot partition as rboot.

The following flash.cfg is recommended (system size can vary)

Code:
    misc ya 1M
    recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery-raw.img
    [COLOR="Green"]boot rboot|ro 5M[/COLOR]
    system ya 190M
    cache ya 2M
    userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

Instead, you can also download this package:
    http://milaq.exnet.me/downloads/android/leo/magldr_part_cm9.zip

Extract and run DAF to flash the layout above
    Building from source

I thought it would be a good idea that I just give a quick run through on how this is compiled.

First we need a Linux environment, preferably Ubuntu >= 12.04 or a recent Debian

Follow the simple Howto here, to just get an idea of the pre-requisites

To initialize the common cyanogenmod repos, run the following command
    Code:
    repo init -u git://github.com/CyanogenMod/android.git -b ics

then to get device specific repos for the HD2 you need to pull in a local manifest.
    you can use this one
    Code:
    curl https://raw.github.com/milaq/android/ics/local_manifest_htc_leo.xml > .repo/local_manifest.xml
    (you can of course tailor your own too)

then you need to sync the repositories
    Code:
    repo sync

You can also run repo sync -j 4, say if you had 4 cores to speed things up, you may also need to add a -f, to make sure that it continues to the end even if you get any error messages. You may need to repeat this process 2 or 3 times to make sure everything is synced. This will take a long time to synchronise, so be patient.

next run the following command to gets some prebuilt apks (doesn't need to be done with every build)
    Code:
    vendor/cm/get-prebuilts

so after this, you need to run the following commands

Code:
    . build/envsetup
    lunch cm_leo-userdebug
    make -j4 bacon

This has changed from lunch cyanogen_leo-eng to lunch cm_leo-userdebug, this is the new method from CyanogenMod team for CM9

In the end you will get a zip file in out/target/product/leo/full_leo-ota-eng.root.zip.
    I'll look into what can be done for tether, hopefully it should be helpful for upstream (tytung) too, other than that i notice no noticeable change in the .35 kernels (personal opinion).

I have fixed usb tethering.
    Hi all,

Some of you guys must be thinking that maybe I have deserted this project.

Nope.

I have been busy at work, family etc... Real Life can sometimes take over; I have been doing the occasional testing, but not getting that far.

The code that tytiung, nexusn1, uses code from AOSP, and some of the code is cherry-picked from CM, and codeaurora, so everything seems to be working. It also seems the compilers may be slightly different as well, therefore the pre-compiled HW accel stuff doesn't work.

I on the other hand am trying to get CM (core) to work, It could be that I need to port the adreno200 code from what they are using to the CM code, and go from there, and see if we can get it working. Even I am getting blank screen with no HW accel :(; although touch screen is working.

So at the moment I am stuck at the HW accell and display drivers from 4.0.3. When I have news I will get back.

regards,
    Arif