Do you have LTE? Post it here!

Search This thread

grrmisfit

Jun 15, 2010
st. louis
st. louis has been getting very active 4g even out in the outer suburb areas that never had wimax.. but problem im seeing with it is overall cell signal has gone down. spots i never had dead spots with before now are 1 bar or roaming

robbo10

Jan 12, 2011
Santa Barbara
Just got 4G for the first time ever in Santa Barbara, CA. It shows 4G does that mean LTE? I'm on a sense 5 port.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Let's face it.. the place is getting pretty filled up with threads created by people who found LTE, even for just a few minutes. SO I figure it's best to try to shove all of this discussion into one thread. I'll even go one step further and update the OP with locations that people can access LTE at, as well as speed tests for those areas.

Update 9/24/12: I apologize, but I never saw this thread getting so big. Eventually I might try to go through and update everything, but I can't make any promises. I'm a college student with a pretty tight schedule and working on this might be a little overwhelming. Hopefully I'll be able to find time at some point though. Sorry again.

For speed tests: Please use the "Mbps" unit
    Speed tests will be uploaded and added to imgur albums set up by me; there will be an album for each city that I receive speed tests for
    If you are uploading a speed test for the sole reason of sharing it in this thread, please consider uploading it to imgur, as that would make it much easier for me to transfer the images into an album (uploading them to this forum requires me to download each one and upload them again to imgur)

Areas that currently have access to LTE (click for speed tests)

Georgia

Acworth
    Atlanta
    Austell
    College Park
    Dallas
    McDonough
    Sandy Springs(very limited connection)

Indiana
    Kansas

Kansas City

Texas

Colleyville (spotty)
    Conroe
    Dallas
    Houston
    Lewisville
    San Antonio
    South Fort Worth
    Tomball

try att one time..... i get speeds of up to 60 megs

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

I wouldn't be able to tell the difference except at the end of the month when the bill was due for the huge overage.

Sent from my little Note2
    I'm getting LTE all over downtown San Diego now.
    60Mbps+ here consistently on AT&T LTE...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Which is useless on a phone for many.

-- "Sensorly or it didn't happen!"
    Same here, none in the ATL.

However, I spoke to a Sprint rep yesterday and he claimed LTE services will roll live for us on 7/14 so maybe just a few hours wait for us.

Here's to hoping the towers aren't urban-specific. I'm not so rural but WiMAX has never come out to my house. :)

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app