[GAMES] Nexus 5 Gaming Thread

Search This thread

dani071

Oct 20, 2013
Does anyone know if order and chaos online HD works in the nexus 5??? !! its the only game i play, if it doesnt i must mod the model :rolleyes:

abdel12345

Dec 25, 2012
Plants vs zombies 2, FIFA 14, madden 25, need for speed most wanted, and dead trigger 2 are all awesome. Candy crush too lol

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: DiamondBond

ram100987

Jan 18, 2010
Has anyone tried dark meadows? I've wanted to try it but since n5 is not tegra I doubt it will work, but I know there is a hacked version that I think has the tegra check stripped

Sent from my One S using xda app-developers app

Tung_meister

Has anyone tried dark meadows? I've wanted to try it but since n5 is not tegra I doubt it will work, but I know there is a hacked version that I think has the tegra check stripped

Sent from my One S using xda app-developers app

I'm installing it now, I'll report back shortly.

EDIT: it runs buttery smooth just as everything else I've tried!

Last edited:

mj111996

Apr 30, 2012
Mumbai
Asphalt 8 smooth as butter even on high,no frame drops anywhere,
modern combat 4 is fantastic too.

Last edited:

patriotaus

Apr 30, 2008
How's emulator performance, anyone tried them yet (PPSSPP for example)?

I don't own many PSP games but it looks like they work alright.

There were a few sound glitches on a few (this probably has more to do with emulator quality). But the phone smashes through the frames. You even get a decent amount of speed up.

Reactions: bee55

abalosmusic

Nov 11, 2012
Ppsspp all the way... currently playing dbz n naruto

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: bee55

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I suppose this is a bit of self promotion but I created a site that lists Android games that are completely free with no advertising, have a one time up front cost or one time IAP to unlock the full content ad free. I personally play every game on my Nexus 7.2 to make sure it looks good and plays well. I also play them on my new Nexus 5 as well. Being able to personally experience each game gives me the advantage of taking my own screenshots (as a lot of screenshots on the Play store are from iDevices or cropped) and gameplay videos. This way giving a true representation of the game. It also affords me the opportunity to find out what kind of multiplayer a game has (online, local or same device), what kind of controllers work with it (Moga, Xperia and NVidia), if it has immersive mode or has Google Play services. As most of these things never seem to be listed by the dev in their games descriptions. Having this data also allows me to have sorting options on the site (something the Play Store really lacks) that let the user find for example all of the immersive mode games listed on the site or online multiplayer games.

There are zero advertisements on the site so I am not making any money with this. The site is meant as a free resource for gamers who want to play games that work well on touchscreens and aren't full of deceitful IAPs. Just to be clear I do have a donation page, Amazon affiliate links and Youtube ads in the gameplay videos to help pay for the hosting of the site.

Mainly I just wanted to compile an ever growing list of great games that look good on tablets and high end screen phones that aren't designed from the ground up as a way to fleece the players. You can go check it out if you like at http://honestandroidgames.com.
    Hey guys, what games are you getting and which ones have gotten your attention? IT'S GAMING TIME! :D
    yo you guys know any good tower defence game which you guys have personally tried and is able to proceed deep into the game/finish the entire game without spending a single cent(real money)? I bought kingdom rush frontiers and it is an awesome game but I'm a little disappointed since many of the heroes in game need to be unlocked by using real cash

bloons tower defense 5 :p I got it as the free amazon app of the day a while back and though it might appear as a little kids game its fun
    And just like that GL has announced release date for Modern Combat 5. July 24th

http://appadvice.com/appnn/2014/07/...ial-release-date-for-modern-combat-5-blackout

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Also here:

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhone/Modern+Combat+5/news.asp?c=60469

It states the release date is for iOS and android