FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DEV] The project to port Android(froyo) on S8500 (8530)

183 posts
Thanks Meter: 624

By oleg_k, Retired Recognized Developer on 29th March 2011, 05:26 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
15th July 2011, 11:25 AM |#1201  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Oleg, say something please. We missed you...
15th July 2011, 01:07 PM |#1202  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawlakpl

please stop talking about users, keep working

to read something like that is 100% reason to ban you from this site , i mean people @all noobs idiots and the other ones here who dont know what they doing this is not the i piss everybody off thread

use the tutorial thread to push the stupid questions this is only a thread for devs and not to write crap.

if u just register for a stupid question like run it on wave2 or when i can call then shut down your pc -.-
The Following User Says Thank You to natedogg20050 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift natedogg20050 Ad-Free
15th July 2011, 06:33 PM |#1203  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
ht tp://badablog .ru/forum/viewtopic.p hp?f=27&t=683&p=17757#p17757

here Oleg says that the work will probably end in the autumn (sorry for my English)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maayer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maayer Ad-Free
16th July 2011, 03:07 AM |#1204  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
@oleg_k:
Is it possible that the final version will include sound drivers for Voodoo
from what I read they are really good;]

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=806195
16th July 2011, 11:10 AM |#1205  
Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Gdańsk
Thanks Meter: 3,469

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam47

@oleg_k:
Is it possible that the final version will include sound drivers for Voodoo
from what I read they are really good;]

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=806195

Let me answer.
Yes, it is possible.
However, that is not our priority, but probably someone will include it, sooner or later.
16th July 2011, 11:27 AM |#1206  
Flag MARSEILLE
Thanks Meter: 2,089

More
I try to help you maybe you need this or you know it :

This is S8530

13 picture if you need it i can upload

What about this mode ?

17th July 2011, 12:11 PM |#1207  
Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Gdańsk
Thanks Meter: 3,469

Donate to Me
More
Its pretty often met dump of callstack in case of critical system error (basically thats the same thing as BSoD in Windows)
How do you navigate through 1-11 pages of such report? I can't do it any way in my S8530.
I'd like to see all pages if you can upload photos them, most likely next will be last debug messages log + dump of registers and few bytes of RAM under SP and PC counters, but well... I'm curious ;d

Upload mode is mode handled by BL3, it boots in such mode after critical system error like this one. It can be used to download dump of callstack done by bada during crash to PC. But we haven't got any leaked tool for PC which can handle this mode, it has got very simple protocol, so if anybody is interested in writing such program which can send few strings to Wave and then handle response - I can provide him UPLOAD mode protocol description.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebellos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th July 2011, 01:41 PM |#1208  
Flag Launceston
Thanks Meter: 258

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebellos

I'd like to see all pages if you can upload photos them, most likely next will be last debug messages log + dump of registers and few bytes of RAM under SP and PC counters, but well... I'm curious ;d

i've been able to go through just about all the pages before but that was only when i caused the crash via a specific method - by installing a firmware mis-matched debuglevel file.

that is: running XXJL2 Open EURO on a "OXDJL1" csc file, it had nothing but a "Rsrc2_S8500_Open_Euro_Common(Low).rc2" file, no "Mid" or other, so i had attempted to workaround it by using the file: "Rsrc2_S8500_Open_Euro_Common(Mid).rc2" from an XXJL2 Open German full firmware "CSC_S8500_Open_Europe_Common_DBT_XXJL2.csc" the resulting bada OS crashed to the bluescreen shortly after booting, every boot, but i was able to go through the pages i think.
17th July 2011, 02:15 PM |#1209  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 710

More
Navigation though pages is by volume up and down buttons
I hope someone will make the PC app so we can get the bug reports

@nbates you can always get that debugging mode by using this code *#33284*#
The Following User Says Thank You to mylove90 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mylove90 Ad-Free
17th July 2011, 02:45 PM |#1210  
Flag Launceston
Thanks Meter: 258

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylove90

Navigation though pages is by volume up and down buttons
I hope someone will make the PC app so we can get the bug reports

@nbates you can always get that debugging mode by using this code *#33284*#

if you only have an unmodified debuglevel low file such codes don't work.(this was a while back as well)
The Following User Says Thank You to nbates66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nbates66 Ad-Free
17th July 2011, 04:06 PM |#1211  
Flag MARSEILLE
Thanks Meter: 2,089

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebellos

Its pretty often met dump of callstack in case of critical system error (basically thats the same thing as BSoD in Windows)
How do you navigate through 1-11 pages of such report? I can't do it any way in my S8530.

Upload mode is mode handled by BL3, it boots in such mode after critical system error like this one. It can be used to download dump of callstack done by bada during crash to PC. But we haven't got any leaked tool for PC which can handle this mode, it has got very simple protocol, so if anybody is interested in writing such program which can send few strings to Wave and then handle response - I can provide him UPLOAD mode protocol description.

Hahaha !! Just Vol up and Vol Down but navigate 3 page on one click cant stop.

https://rapidshare.com/files/3732215444/Photos0001.rar
The Following User Says Thank You to Tigrouzen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tigrouzen Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
wave s8500 android
Previous Thread Next Thread