galaxy S2 doesn't turn on after set pit file

Search This thread

omriten

Feb 16, 2012
i tried to burn some roms on my sgs2 but each and everyone stucked on the "Boot.bin" or "nand write". i tried to burn it with a pit file i downloaded with the odin ("u1_02_20110310_emmc_EXT4") and it stucked on the "set partition". i took the battery off to start all-over and now it doesnt turn on in download mod. what to do???

keithross39

Aug 22, 2012
Oxford
A bad pit file flash will kill your phone.....period...
Three options......
1) replace the motherboard.....
2) use as paperweight.....
3) sling it in the bin.....

Sent from my Markox powered KitKatted S2

Reactions: MistahBungle

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
They're your options. Get a new phone (and throw the other one in the bin), or replace the motherboard. It may or may not have been recoverable before you attempted to flash the PIT (we'll never know either way), it definitely isn't now.

If the phone won't boot at all, it's cactus.

You can either pay a Samsung service centre a lot of money to put a new motherboard in, or you can source a 2nd hand one online & either swap them yourself, or pay a local mobile repair shop to do it (cheaper).

Reactions: keithross39

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A bad pit file flash will kill your phone.....period...
    Three options......
    1) replace the motherboard.....
    2) use as paperweight.....
    3) sling it in the bin.....

Sent from my Markox powered KitKatted S2
    They're your options. Get a new phone (and throw the other one in the bin), or replace the motherboard. It may or may not have been recoverable before you attempted to flash the PIT (we'll never know either way), it definitely isn't now.

If the phone won't boot at all, it's cactus.

You can either pay a Samsung service centre a lot of money to put a new motherboard in, or you can source a 2nd hand one online & either swap them yourself, or pay a local mobile repair shop to do it (cheaper).