[ROM][ICS] ░░ Revolution Z HD+ ROM ░░ 4.0.1 UPDATED!! [BOTH BL][3.07.2013]

What do you want in the next version of this ROM??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

sravan242

May 3, 2012
SouL Of AnDrOiD
I am getting NXT calender force close even after 9-10 reboots!!(On-screen Buttons enabled):confused: without On-screen Buttons calender is working. But i need On-screen Buttons as my soft keys are not working!!:(

Any solution??

Last edited:

Aneel

Reactions: Vineel

Edufex

Apr 27, 2012
Faro
It´s possible to eliminate this ?

Because im touch and always come back to home screen when i writing something

kushagrakasbi

Jun 23, 2012
@Aneel great job man!! Superb Rom , fast and fluid and stable. :) :good:

Im facing a lil problem with the "Z Status Bar preferences" , whenever i click on it i get a FC issue. Im not able to access the status bar settings.

Rest everything works great!

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

that metod dont work in my phone i dont no why. :eek:

Then i guess you have denied the root permission for the navigation bar settings Go to the Super SU app and check for the apps you have denied the root access if you find this app give it root access and im sure u will be able to disable it. Cuz apart from that i dont see any other prob which can occur. :)

Edufex

Apr 27, 2012
Faro
@Aneel great job man!! Superb Rom , fast and fluid and stable. :) :good:

Im facing a lil problem with the "Z Status Bar preferences" , whenever i click on it i get a FC issue. Im not able to access the status bar settings.

Rest everything works great!

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Then i guess you have denied the root permission for the navigation bar settings Go to the Super SU app and check for the apps you have denied the root access if you find this app give it root access and im sure u will be able to disable it. Cuz apart from that i dont see any other prob which can occur. :)

Now is ok afther a restart and eliminate SU permissions and give again new permissions it fine .
Thank´s guys for your help and sorry my english. ;)

SirMatin

May 12, 2012
i can't see the screenies can anyone save them on a zip and put them on mediafire 4 me?
my country restricts some upload centers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][ICS] ░░ Revolution Z HD+ ROM ░░ 4.0.1 UPDATED!! [BOTH BL][3.07.2013]

ofx.png

About Revolution Z HD+ ROM

I tried to customize the stock ICS ROM to have the latest Jelly Bean features on our devices. I managed all the things in this ROM to have a beautiful UI without sacrificing the speed and battery life. This rom is a stock ICS .587 based custom ROM, for our 2011 HDPI Xperia devices, which is heavily customized to look like the Xperia Z. The base framework of ROM is highly customized to have an awesome GUI, services of this ROM are supercharged to make it super-fast ROM for gaming and multitasking experience and several tweaks extends the backup of phone. Since this rom looks like Xperia Z (to some extent) and has several Jelly Bean and ICS features and apps This rom has Smart Settings, LockScreen Style app and severa other features pre-installed in it which were taken from Zelly Cream ROMwhich is now the so far one of the best ROM for ICS devices

Thanks to
    Saqib Nazm and Gagan.u20

ROM FEATURES

• [*]ROM based on ICS .431/.587
      [*]Highly customized rom by AROMA installer.
      [*]Super fast, super stable and great battery life without sacrificing UI.
      [*]100% bloatware free ROM.
      [*]CWM ready and pre-rooted ROM.
      [*]Latest Super User binaries.
      [*]Init.d support.
      [*]Magnification glass ported
      [*]Download music info for both locked/unlocked BL (v2.5+)
      [*]360 degree rotation added
      [*]Skip track by volume keys
      [*]Kill app by back button
      [*]Extended power menu
      [*]Added hosts list to block ads.
      [*]SuperCharged services with Time Killer Killer mod.
      [*]Butterly smooth interface (try and experince by yourself).
      [*]Latest Adreno libs.
      [*]Latest Xperia T Jelly Bean messaging app with dual UI.
      [*]Latest Xperia Z Jelly Bean keyboard.
      [*]Latest Xperia Z Jelly Bean notes apps and walkman widget.
      [*]Latest Xperia Z Jelly Bean media apps.
      [*]Latest Xperia Z Jelly Bean media libs for better video and sound quality.
      [*]Latest Cyber-shot mod
      [*]Xperia Z Jelly Bean small apps.
      [*]WiFi-Direct port(partially) by Gagan.U20.
      [*]Dual lockscreen support (JB and NXT lockscreen).
      [*]Jelly Bean lockscreen (slightly modded by me to suit my rom).
      [*]Jelly Bean easteregg (shows rom name).
      [*]Jelly Bean Google Play and Gmail app.
      [*]Xperia Z themed framework for awesome user interface.
      [*]Xperia Z styled SystemUI with centered clock.
      [*]Xperia Z default themes by me&Gagan.u20.
      [*]Xperia Z default wallpapers by me.
      [*]Latest LockScreen Style™ app exclusively by me.
      [*]RAM tweaks to get 100-160 mb free RAM always (for great multitasking).
      [*]New Boost My Xperia™ feature to boost your rom to play HD games exclusively by Gagan.U20.
      [*]And many more, explore by yourself

Whats NEW??

• [*] Latest Location Based Wi-Fi taken from Xperia SP
      [*] Latest Audio libs from Xperia SP
      [*] Latest Walkman Port from Xperia SP by me
      [*] Latest Sound Picker from Xperia SP
      [*]100% Supercharged Rom
      [*] Project Butter Tweaks
      [*] Seeder app
      [*] Changed the icons a bit ex: LED CONTROL in settings
      [*] Updated SuperSU, Es Explorer & Youtube
      [*] Updated All Small Apps
      [*] Removed Xperia Advanced Launcher- will add for Add-Ons
      [*] Latest SystemUI 10.1of Serajr's
      [*] More Space in System Partition (depends on what you choose in the 2nd part of aroma)
      [*] Better Graphics with Adreno_config
      [*] New JB Movies App
      [*] Added Sysctl.conf tweaks
      [*] Some New Binaries to make performance better

aroma.png

• [*]Device selection
      [*]Launcher selection [ Xperia Z | Xperia Z Transparent]
      [*]Boot Animation selection [Xperia Z Jelly Bean | Nexus]
      [*]Font selection [Jelly Bean | Xperia NXT | Stock]
      [*]Lockscreen Selection [Xperia Z | Xperia T]
      [*]Keyboard Selection [ Jelly Bean | Stock]
      [*]Root app [Super User | SuperSU]
      [*]Play Store[Latest | Latest Transparent]
      [*]Music Mod Option [AC!D Audio | Viper4Android | Stock]
      [*]SystemUI [Xperia Z | Latest Serajr's 10.1 System UI]

Aroma Additional Features

• [*]Pico TTS
      [*]Face Lock
      [*]Live Wallpapers
      [*]Whatsapp+ Latest Version
      [*]Sony Widgets
      [*]FB Integration
    **********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    Special Credits to [MENTION]saqib nazm[/MENTION] for the
    1. systemUI restart
    2. Zelly cream apps
    3. few tweaks
    4. framework idea

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    Changelogs:

Changelog: 4.0.1

1. Added PureX Audio by ZeroInfinity
    2. Removed Acid Audio
    3. Added battery scripts
    4. More RAM after 2nd boot
    5. added Lime Pie themes
    4. added Xperia ZU wallpapers
    5. added Xperia ZU bootanimation
    6. All apps Zipaligned
    7. added 4.2.2 Album from Xperia ZU
    8. Battery more efficient than 3.1.1 version
    9. Complete Super charged ROM
    10. Project butter kind of Experience
    11. added Xperia SX adreno drivers for super smoothness
    Much more..... inside

Changelog: 3.1.1

• [*]All the bugs are fixed!
      [*]Added latest Xperia adreno drivers for super smoothness
      [*]Revamped build prop tweaks for fast and responsiveness
      [*]ROM made much more lighter and faster
      [*]added extra options for systemUI changes in settings for easy replacement of System UI
      [*]Removed OTA,LED control for saving more RAM
      [*]Removed some useless tweaks on referring Zelly Cream 4.0
      [*]Re-Super charged the ROM to 100%
      [*]Battery more efficient than before
      [*]Added Samsung Galaxy S3's Touchwiz launcher in AROMA (no bugs)[Ported S4 to ICS but will use in next updates :p]
      [*]init.d tweaks
      [*]Perfectly Working Xperia SP Walkman
      [*]Updated Gmail,Small apps,many others
      [*]Updated Semc Clock & Calculator
      [*]Implemented JB Walkman Engine with Walkman
      [*]Xperia JB Notification & UI Sounds
      [*]Real JB Animation
      [*]Added Seeder Entropy Generator for Reducing Lag
      [*]Changed Xperia JB Lockscreen
      [*]Latest Playstore 4.1.10
      [*]Improved Sound Quality
      [*]Xperia Z transitions

Screenies and Changelogs

Proudly Presenting the Video Review of Revolution Z HD+ 3.1.1 by palm industries...and a huge thanks to my friend @premtim17

Revolution Z HD+ 4.0.1 Screenshots
    zrv6.png
    kbzh.png
    m9hi.png
    gquh.jpg
    10i.png
    c7it.png
    qh5.png
    825n.gif

Revolution Z HD+ 3.1.1 Screenshots
    9m6m.png

jgl.png

Revolution Z HD+ 2.5.1 Screenshots
    8cc.png

gs5.png

2529.png

7qx.png

o6k.png
    5by.png

Benchmarks:

Using Lupus Kernel: in ondemand Governor
    ultk.png
    4vn8.png

UsingKappa Kernel 1.6 :in Performance Governor
    h97.png
    otzm.png
    Downloads Instructions

Note:This is all my hard work during my exams..!! Please dont forget to click the "THANKS" button once you start downloading its a sincere request to everybody out here... if you support people like us... we would feel encouraged for so much support and try making the rom better and also give NEW ROMS in the future..... :angel::angel::fingers-crossed::highfive::good::angel:
    Thanks,
    Best Regards,
    Aneel

Downloads:

Revolution Z HD+ 4.0.1

After the first boot of 4.0.1 let the ROM settle down for 30min after that put this app in system/app folder and give 6-4-4 permissions to enjoy SystemUI restart from Settings View attachment RestartSystemUI_no_launcher.apk

Older Versions:

Revolution Z HD+ 3.1.1

After the first boot of 3.1.1 let the ROM settle down for 30min after that put this app in system/app folder and give 6-4-4 permissions to enjoy SystemUI restart from Settings View attachment RestartSystemUI_no_launcher.apk

Revolution Z HD+ 2.5.1

For all those who are having fc on pressing the Zstatusbar settings please do this.....

• [*]1. Go to system/app using any root explorer
      [*]2. Delete the panel settings.apk
      [*]3. now place this file status bar settings fix to your system/app
      [*]4. Change the Permissions of the application to 6-4-4
      [*]reboot the device and voila! the FB will be fixed

* Instruction for Fresh Install
    *New version requires a fresh install*

Make sure you are on .587 base. Before installing this rom, also make sure you have a complete nandroid backup and you have performed all the necessary steps, otherwise you may get bootloop. I will not be responsible for any kind of damage or loss to your phone, do this at your own risk. Read carefully and follow the steps to install the rom.Should work with any ICS Kernel.

* Locked BL

1. Reboot to cwm.
    2. Wipe data/factory reset.
    3. Wipe cache partition.
    4. Wipe dalvic cache under advanced menu.
    5. Wipe battery stats under advanced menu.
    6. Format data under mount and storage menu.
    7. Format system under mount and storage menu.
    8. Format cache under mount and storage menu.
    9. Install zip from sd card.
    10. Follow the steps in aroma installer to install the rom.
    11. Uncheck "Reboot device" after installation completed and click on next to go back to CWM.
    12. Now reboot your phone..

* Unlocked BL

1. Install a Custom Kernel if you want to enjoy the Best of the ROM
    2. Reboot to cwm.
    3. Wipe data/factory reset.
    4. Wipe cache partition.
    5. Wipe dalvic cache under advanced menu.
    6. Wipe battery stats under advanced menu.
    7. Format data under mount and storage menu.
    8. Format system under mount and storage menu.
    9. Format cache under mount and storage menu.
    10. Install zip from sd card.
    11. Follow the steps in aroma installer to install the rom.
    12. Uncheck "Reboot device" after installation completed and click on next to go back to CWM.
    13. Now reboot your phone..
    Note: After installation, first boot may take several minutes (to create cache, dalvik cache etc.) to start your device. Leave your device for 20-30 minutes to settle down the rom. Also at first boot you may notice a high ram usages (less free ram). It is natural because android system occupy a lot of memory while settling down the new rom. After 30-40 minutes reboot your device and you are now ready to fly with your newly installed rom.

* Before playing any games stop background processes which eats lots of ram like whatsapp, fb, timescape, social engine, skype, viber (I don't know what others )

* To disable Navigation bar goto Settings>Navigation bar,disable it then reboot

* If Lock screen doesn't change normally, then go to Navigation bar,disable it without reboot then again change lock screen.

* If Music Tab on Walkman gives fc then disable/freeze Devices.apk with tb or force close it from Settings/apps/all apps.

* To use Seeder, enable it 1st then tick on three of the options,then reboot.

* If Calendar gives force close message in the 1st boot then Reboot your device again to solve this.

* Don't always click Gaming Mode from Boost My Xperia, cause the values it sets won't match always use quick boost instead.

* There is a new Settings under Sound Settings If you choose Awesome Beats, Viper4Android, S-force Surround in Aroma, the sound enhancement you choose from that Control Panel will work as defaul to install Viper4 Android you need to select Cortex A8 cpu.
    FAQ, Credits, Help and Support

Q- Why ROM size is too high?
    A- I added several applications and features so that you can customize the rom at the installation time. Choose the features that you want in your phone and Aroma will install those for you. After installation you will get 70+ mb free space.

Q- I got bootloop when I installed your rom. What should I do now?
    A- Read and follow installation steps carefully to avoid bootloop.

Q- I successfully installed the rom but why did it took a long time to boot device?
    After installing any rom Android settles down the ROM and create various files (cache, dalvic-cache etc) on the device so that apps can run on your device. It is natural and happens with all the ROMs, even with stock rom. I suggest you to leave your phone for 20-30 mints to completely settle down the ROM.

Q- I find less free RAM after first boot. Why?
    After first boot ROM occupies a big portion of RAM to settle down itself and apps. So after 30-40 minutes of first boot restart your device and you will get a fast and smooth ROM.

]Q- What do I need to do heavy multi-tasking and play HD games?
    You don't need to do anything special, the ROM does all itself. This ROM comes with supercharged services that lets you do heavy multi-tasking. You may notice a bit less free RAM just because of supercharged services but you will not have any lag. Further there is a Time Killer killer mod that automatically kills background apps when they are no longer needed to make some more free RAM.

Q- How can I switch between dual lock screens on my device?
    By default you are on Jelly Bean lock screen. You can go to settings->Revolution Z HD+ settings and click LockScreen Style™. Click on AOSP style lockscreen and you will have JB styled AOSP lockscreen.

Q- I tried to change my lockscreen to AOSP but I am still on JB lockscreen. What should I do?
    Goto /system/app from root file manager, find and backup UxpNxtLockScreen.apk to SD card, reboot your device. Now you will have AOSP style lockscreen.Now copy UxpNxtLockScreen.apk from your SD card, paste it to /system/app and set right permissions (rw--r--r). Open LockScreen Style™ from settings and now you can switch between these two lockscreens.

Q- What does X-Booster™ do?
    This is my exclusive work by Gagan.U20 . It is like a task manager but a bit more than that. Boost My Xperia™ is developed by me to reduce lags, kill unnecessary background apps and make some more free RAM. So if you want to play HD games or feel lag just click on X-Booster™ to boost your device.
    Caution: X-Booster™ does system-level tasks, so use it only when you feel lag, want to do heavy multi-tasking or to play HD games. Don't use it all the time otherwise you may notice a bit more RAM usages and thus less free RAM.

Q- When I check ClearPhase™ and go back and come again it is still unchecked. Why?
    This generally happens of a few devices (not all). So if this happens with you, download and install latest Walkman mod from here and replace SemcMusic.apk, SemcMusicVisualizer.apk, MusicWidget.apk and SoundEnhancement.apk from my rom setup.

Q- When I play any song, sound automatically reduces after 3-5 seconds. Why?
    Its just because of new SoundEnhancement.apk. Since this JB Walkman is already very loud, follow my recommended settings to have more louder song. First enable kill app by back button mod from settings under developement menu. Now open sound settings, tick XLoud and untick ClearPhase. Now open walkman app and play any song. After 5 secs you may notice reduced sound. Now open sound enhancements and long press back button. You will notice a popup that application killed and louder sound. Now again open sound enhancements and tick clearphase. Now you will have the loudest Walkman ever.

Q- I liked your ROM and your exclusive work very much. How can I support your for further developement?
    First of all thanks for using my rom. I spent several days to made this rom super fast and butterly smooth with a beautiful user interface without sacrificing the battery life. This hard work is done buy a school going guy. So if you want to support a yound and growing developer then you can buy a cup of coffee for me buy donating a few $ to me. You can also use my ROM banners in your signatures to spread my work and aware others about this fast and beautiful ROM.

gagan.u20 for giving me permission, Boost My Xperia, Wifi-Direct, Lockscreen Style App & S-force Surround and guidance
    Sony for ICS update.
    Amarullz for AROMA Installer.
    DoomLord for Xperia T Jelly Bean system dump.
    AeonWorld for NXT lockscreen and small apps.
    georgeiulian89 for Xperia T Jelly Bean small apps.
    Rizal Lovins for Cyber-shot mod & Walkman.
    georgeiulian89 for latest adreno libs.
    pranav110089 for great Sony Walkman engine.
    jerrytan93 for fixed Sound Enhancement layout.
    pranav110089 for JB lockscreen and Tpao for compressed JB lockscreen (a little bit more compressed and modified by me).
    Erhany for modded Xperia Z JB Conversations.apk (with dual UI ).
    DdcCabuslay for Xperia Z themed framework base (highly modified by me for best look).
    Serajr for GX Home, JB styled SystemUI and SystemUIPreferences.
    ThilinaC for Xperia JB Home, JB Notes and JB widgets.
    ra3al for Xperia Launcher.
    till Kurpse for modded Xperia Z styled SystemUI (a little bit more modified by me).
    zeppelinrox for V6SuperCharged and Time Killer Killer mod.
    krabappel2548 for JB media apps.
    gregbradley for JB keyboard.
    ..Awesome.. for Awesome Beats
    jader13254 for Xpreria Z Walkman
    dzolcp for SystemUI
    lambgx02 for Antropy Generator
    zhuhang & ViPER520 for Viper4Android
    blakstar for Panorama App
    puppet13th for init.d for locked bootloaders
    antonio89drop for wireless Radio
    ClariS for Modded Playstore
    erorcum for Sociallife App
    auni for some Wallpapers
    Mankotialovely for Some Fonts
    MEHRDAD595 for letting me know which files are related to Facelock
    Mohamed Hashem for Aroma Scripts, helping me in making the rom look even better
    rafalense for the whatsapp+ app
    team AC!D for AC!D AUDIO MOD
    aneel3692001(myself) for advanced settings,png changes,framework changes,Walkman SP Port, Xloud Bypass Trick, TUT for changing OSB buttons

If someone left then don't get angry, just PM me and I'll give you credits for your work.

Help & Support

This is my hard work of several days. I spent several hours to mod most of the files of the rom to make it the most beautiful ROM while keeping the RAM management in mind. Further, I myself have gone through many sources to make the OSB to look beautiful and took a very long time to make the Xperia SP Walkman Port and many other changes in the ROM.So if you appreciate my work and want to support me, you can buy a cup of coffee for me by donating few $, after all this rom is developed by a College going guy.

Banners:​
    You can also show your support by using my ROM banners or you can create new banners for me. :angel:
    Just copy your desired banner code and paste into your signature:good::highfive:.

7af.png

HTML:
     [IMG]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6096/7af.png[/IMG]

j8s.png

HTML:
    [IMG]http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/2315/j8s.png[/IMG]
    CHANGELOG

CHANGELOG :3.1.1

MASSIVE UPDATE..!!!

• [*]All the bugs are fixed!
      [*]added latest Xperia adreno drivers for super smoothness
      [*]revamped build prop tweaks for fast and responsiveness
      [*]ROM made much more lighter and faster
      [*]added extra options for systemUI changes in settings for easy replacement of System UI
      [*]Removed OTA,LED control for saving more RAM
      [*]Removed some useless tweaks on referring Zelly Cream 4.0
      [*]Re-Super charged the ROM to 100%
      [*]Battery more efficient than before
      [*]Added Samsung Galaxy S4's Touchwiz launcher in AROMA (no bugs)
      [*]init.d tweaks
      [*]Perfectly Working Xperia SP Walkman
      [*]Updated Gmail,Small apps,many others
      [*]Updated Semc Clock & Calculator
      [*]Implemented JB Walkman Engine with Walkman
      [*]Xperia JB Notification & UI Sounds
      [*]Real JB Animation
      [*]Added Seeder Entropy Generator for Reducing Lag
      [*]Changed Xperia JB Lockscreen
      [*]Latest Playstore 4.1.10
      [*]Improved Sound Quality
      [*]Xperia Z transitions